Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.title

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.description

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text

story::pages.genre.5QAxMtcoAC0ZRlgm.intro_text_2

Popular Stories

Lust

Caught cheating with my best friend’s husband, I offered my body to her desires to salvage our friendship.

After being caught with my best friend Ren's husband bringing me to an orgasm in the hallway of their house, I knelt before him and sucked him off while she guided me, showing me exactly how she wanted it done. I wished Rick would fill my throat with his...

All Stories

Mom's Online Boyfriend

A disabled man creates a fake online profile to protect his mother from scams, but discovers her sexy side.

Every day, my mom takes care of me as if I'm still a baby, washing, feeding, geting me out of bed. I can't do anything for myself, but I am adult. I have cerebral palsy, so I need help with everything, even to go to the toilet. As a result, I use a motori...

Servicing The Queen

The mysterious and enchanting Queen Octavia summons her subject to service her. How do you please your queen?

I begin by slowly caressing and undressing her, squeezing her shoulders to soothe away any tension. Then I kiss my way across her neck and shoulders to the royal titties. I squeeze and kiss them all over until I'm gripping them in both hands and sucking o...

Under The Doctor's Desk

Missy's mouth was just what the doctor ordered

Doc arrived at the clinic early Monday morning. He had a full schedule of appointments and meetings, with only a half hour blocked out for lunch. Indeed, he had a busy, tiring day ahead of him and felt a bit overwhelmed. Not helping matters was the fact t...

Calling His Bluff - Part 3

As their affair continues, Myles persuades Colleen to let go of her inhibitions.

Once Myles was gone, the exhaustion of the previous week caught up with me. After a quick trip to the bathroom to wash up, I went straight back to bed and slept soundly for the rest of the night. In the morning, I woke only long enough to call my parents....

Making A Connection

At last we reach the bed

I opened my mouth to speak, but Susan held a finger to her lips – this was not about conversation. Moving onto the bed, she raised her arse in the air; who needs language? My clothes hit the floor, and I turned to drink in the sight. This was a meeting of...

A Moment At The Carwash, From The Erotic Quickies Series

Extraordinary moments in everyday life

Watching the hot, young carwash attendants bending over and stretching to towel-dry the car ahead of her was simply too much! While staring at the workers continually flipping the shoulder-length hair away from their faces, she imagined how they would app...

Irresistible!

What turns you on?

I don't know about you, but the one thing that gets me excited isn't seeing a beautiful woman. I do appreciate that, but it doesn't always dampen my panties. It's not hearing her sexy voice, even crying out in orgasm. Although I do love that sound as well...

My Sister's Friends

The two redheads were at the pool when I walked outside naked with my cock swinging back and forth.

I was looking forward to some alone time as I drove home from college. I was a senior, and it was spring break. My parents were in Europe on business and my little sister, two years behind me, would be in Florida with her friends. I was an athlete that pl...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Thida strutted onto the tennis court with an air of dominance that turned heads and silenced conversations. Her outfit was a tantalizing blend of power and seduction: a tight, black leather skirt that hugged her hips and flared just enough to tease with e...

Hannah Becomes The Boss

Hannah becomes Ian’s boss, and she disciplines him at the office followed by lovemaking

Hannah and Ian had continued to have a very happy female-led relationship. As soon as Hannah moved in with him, Ian had left all the decision-making to Hannah, who happily took over that responsibility. In fact, she loved the control she had over Ian who,...

The Facets Of Her Presence

How does she describe herself ?

I am a paradox a contradiction a flame A woman of contrasts with a wild heart that cannot be tamed Sometimes an angel Also a devil with talons and a wicked grin A fierce and wild spirit that dances within I am the yin and yang The dark and the light Compl...

Rane's Awakening: The Temptation of the Future Part 1

Do we live for our dreams? Or do we dream to live?

For some, this might be considered a normal day. However, hiding in the bathroom of the library where I work with my hand desperately trying to hold back the moans of my desire, is not how I usually spend my days. Although I may have to change that, espec...