Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Recommended Reads

Stories and poems that have made it into our recommended reading section are hand picked by our staff. They have been identified as exceptional pieces of writing, which warrant separate recognition.

Stories that are part of a series, or novels that have made it into this outstanding series section, are nominated by our staff and awarded by a select panel. These stories have been deemed superior as complete works and have garnered special recognition.

You are almost certainly guaranteed a good read, if you've selected a story from these offerings!

Popular Stories

The Convention

Mark's convention experience takes a daring turn when he discovers his boss's hidden depths in the hotel spa.

I entered the hotel bar, my mind buzzing from the whirlwind of the convention. It was an oasis of calm and elegance, a stark contrast to the frenetic energy of the past few days. Soft golden hues beautifully lit the space, casting a warm glow over polishe...

All Stories

Lips

I'm not sure I'll ever be fixed. It's just a thing I have for women's mouths.

There's comparative silence in the featureless hotel room. That will soon change. Strip for me. Kneel. There on the floor beyond the bed. Hold my belt in your upturned palms for me, while I circle you. Appraise you. Mmm, so pretty. Now cup one hand betwee...

The Convention

Mark's convention experience takes a daring turn when he discovers his boss's hidden depths in the hotel spa.

I entered the hotel bar, my mind buzzing from the whirlwind of the convention. It was an oasis of calm and elegance, a stark contrast to the frenetic energy of the past few days. Soft golden hues beautifully lit the space, casting a warm glow over polishe...

On Edge

A trip to the grocery store will have its reward... or punishment

Store jingles play over the loudspeaker. Customers bustle through the aisles, pushing and shoving to get the best deal while I wonder from under my cotton surgical mask. Do they notice? Can they tell? Catching a whiff of my arousal rising from underneath...

Custard Cream And Me

To fix a hot mess, one must become one

Fuck it, I'm videotaping it. Something I should've thought of before I coated my hands in custard, but impulse knows no such thing as good timing. Nor was it good timing that the urge overtook me while my partner, lovely as they are, teaches online lesson...

Afternoon Delight

A secluded trail leads to insatiable public passion...

Note: The following story contains extremely explicit sexual content and language. The warm afternoon sun filtered through the trees as Jared and Samantha strolled hand-in-hand along the secluded park trail. The gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of bl...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Once In A Lifetime

A man considers his wife’s past

Logan McConnell sighed and leaned back against the hard wooden pew. It had been a good turnout, he thought. He looked around the chapel. Yellow roses — Cindy’s favorite — were everywhere. A huge bouquet sat atop the coffin. Bright ribbons and bunting soft...

Naked And Afraid

Karen is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting.

It was about 8:30 Friday night, my birthday—I was home alone. My husband, George, was out of town on business. He’d called earlier to see if I’d received the flowers he’d sent and once again apologized for missing my birthday. I thanked him, we exchanged...

First Night

The Bishop claims his right to take my virginity.

"Tonight marks a new beginning," I tell myself, staring in the mirror. My wedding gown, a deep blue adorned with silver threads, glimmers in the candlelight, each flicker reviving memories of a happier time before my father went to war and never returned....

Summer On The Beach

She was an angel. Walking among us just to ‘kick up her heels’ is how she put it.

The bright blue flash turned out to be an angel, who had climaxed while she was masturbating. Aaron, an Emergency Medical Technician, had heard moans under the boardwalk, and walked behind the pylons to see if anything was wrong. It was then that he saw t...

Affirmation Poem For Trans Boys

you're more than valid, you're hot and sexy too. be who you are.

It’s okay to want your dick sucked It's okay to want your dick It's okay to need your dick sucked It's okay to need your dick. Can you see your dick in your mind How it feels to hold it, and say that’s mine? Yes, go ahead stare at it, touch it, stroke it....

Standard Protocol

Fulfilling one’s secret fantasies can be tricky, especially when formulated imprecisely—or it can lead to new discoveries.

When Nathan flung open the door to his girlfriend’s bedroom and confidently paced toward her bed, his senses were too numbed by his unshakable Friday routine to notice anything. To him, things were plain as day and laid out pretty clearly: In the late aft...

Nightshade: Part 2

The consumation of their burning need fills them both exquisitely.

Taylor nudged her shoulder to turn her around, now facing him. He paused, yet again, and looked her up and down. To her credit, she was perfectly positioned and showed no signs of her indiscretion. He furrowed his brow and looked expectantly at his kitten...