Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduction Stories

Seduction stories involve situations that entice and lead characters astray, often consenting to sexual acts through a state of uncontrollable arousal.

A seducer will be in control of a situation through persuasion. They will usually tease through a variation of alluring elements and will tempt to win the seduced over, for their own personal gain.

Acts of temptation are typically sought through heightened senses, which can include a wide variety of attractions, including visual and aural stimulation.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Under One Roof

Jocelyn lusts after her neighbor, who also happens to be her landlord.

By the time Kurt pulled into my driveway, I was desperate to get out of his car. I moved to open the door as soon as he came to a stop. "Jocelyn, wait." He grabbed my arm. "Let go of me!" I yanked away from him, feeling his rough grip even after I was fre...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 27 Part Two

Angel's divorce hits a snag when Barry learns of her new career.

This time of year, the early morning sunlight streams through my bedroom window, and unfortunately, I forgot to close the heavy drapes before I went to bed. As I walked toward the window to block the rays of sun that awoke me, I heard a car door close out...

Fran proved once again what a troublemaker she is. "Do you think our guys are doing what we do, you know, bar pickups and all?" "I don't know. I suppose it's possible," I replied. "Maybe even likely, I suppose." "I've been thinking, Nance." "Uh oh," I jok...

Best Massage Ever

I have had many massages during my lifetime, but nothing as good as this.

It happened while I was vacationing in New Orleans three years ago. I was staying at a 5-star hotel near the French Quarters. I was having a fabulous time, and nearing the end of my five-day stay, I made an appointment for a massage at the hotel where I w...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 25

Ken takes Angel shopping.

I showered as quickly as I could, removing the pool chemicals from my body and hair. Ken walked in when I was sitting at the makeup mirror with a towel wrapped around my body, blow-drying my hair. He wore blue jeans and a checkered flannel shirt and asked...

Reawakening Olivia

Rekindling my wife's libido after illness

My lovely wife had been sick for weeks. Nothing serious. Just sick. However, in all our years together, I have never seen her this ill. Understandably, she had completely lost her libido. The past week, she had been feeling better. She had been back to wo...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Casual Encounter Part 2

Nothing like a crowded subway at the end of the day...continued...

"Alex," was all I managed to say, and I’m sure I barely whispered it. I couldn't look away from him, and God, I knew an uncontrollable surge of wetness coursed from my wanting pussy as the doors of the subway car closed and the train accelerated again. "W...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 23

Angel begins a weekend away with Ken Sacks.

I expected Ken Sacks to pick me up at about four thirty, but by three, I was packed and getting ready to go. I hung my silvery cocktail dress in a garment bag and carefully folded everything into a small suitcase. After a shower, I picked out a lovely cre...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 21 Part Two

Angel attends a picnic with a handsome client.

I finished the coffee in my bedroom while doing my make-up and hair. I applied just the faintest eye shadow and a pale pink lip gloss for the picnic. A ponytail seemed appropriate for a casual picnic. I chose a white lace thong and a matching strapless br...