Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voyeur Stories

Voyeurism is the practice whereby an individual derives sexual pleasure from observing other people.

Voyeurs are the opposite of exhibitionists who like to be watched rather than like watching.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Nude Modelling For Hen Party Art Class Gets Steamy

I model for an art class for a hen party, one thing leads to another.

This extremely bizarre occurrence happened several years ago when I was doing some nude modelling work for artists, and its one reason I absolutely love the weirdness of arty girls. I was working up in London at the time at a job that had very flexible ho...

The Woodland Clearing, A Tale Of Virginity Lost, And Memories.

A young couple meet in the woods and she takes his virginity, watched, remembered or dreamed or all three?

It had been one of those weeks where everything just turned out wrong. A week of sleepless nights trying to comfort little Hannah, who was having a hard time teething, had left him tired and irritable. He had messed up the second important client presenta...

Hubby's Tales: My Curious Wife

Leeza joins me in an adult chat room and it turns into a very erotic adventure.

I was chatting one evening on an adult site when my wife Leeza happened to peek over my shoulder. “What are you doing? Who are you talking to?” “I’m just chatting with a few people online.” She watched for a while as the chat became progressively more sex...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Double Trouble

It had been years and years since I slipped my cock into a soaking, luscious, silky pussy. And I nearly blew it!

I was in the kitchen when I heard the scream. As I ran up the stairs, I saw a naked Lisa standing on the landing, looking into the bathroom. “Fucking hell!” she said when she saw me, “fucking hell, Maggie, call 911,” pointing into the bathroom. “What’s ha...

Lush Rendezvous

Meeting a new chat room buddy leads to a very sexy adventure

It all started in the Lush chat rooms. I had been putting up the sexiest pictures I could find and. as usual, someone eventually sent me a message. Usually, the messages were from some woman who especially enjoyed my pictures that day. Perhaps it was beca...

Tides of Ecstasy

A beachgoer's awakening desires after witnessing strangers' passion

Sarah took her time packing her beach bag that morning, carefully selecting her supplies—an oversized sun hat to shield her eyes from unabashed ogling, a couple of magazines she knew she wouldn't read, a plush towel to lay upon the sand, some snacks and d...

The Cruise

The view of two women giving themselves pleasure is always worth the price of addmition.

My wife and I recently went on a Caribbean cruise, I was out of town on business for a few days prior to our sail date; this left her with the job of packing both of our clothes and swim attire. When we got on the boat and unpacked all our crap, I discove...

Only One Bed, Part 9: Emma Watches Liam

Emma catches an eyeful of Liam’s private time in the shower.

Everyone but Nolan had been a bit slow to wake up that morning. The blonde surfer had emerged from the bathroom rubbing his hair dry, announced that the surf was up, and they should all get out of bed. When no one moved, he’d laughed, called them all “blu...