Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bisexual Stories

Bisexuality is the sexual orientation which refers to the sexual desire for individuals of either gender or of either sex.

Bisexual people fall between the two extremes of homosexuality and heterosexuality.

Bisexuals are not necessarily attracted equally to both genders. Our bisexual stories will appeal to people who are curious about exploring this side of their sexuality.

Popular Stories

All Stories

"You Know What You Want…" She Whispered.

A sexually frustrated mom has a scorching vocal encounter at her child's sporting event.

“Oh baby! I need you so badly! Feel how wet I am…” Mary was whispering in Denis' right ear, caressing his palm. They hadn’t had sex in three weeks, and she was in a very horny place. The mother of two and part-time school aid thought that at thirty-three...

An Unexpected Wedding Delight

The beginning of a beautiful friendship

“Which side of the family are you attached to, bride or groom?” You held out your hand to me, and I took it. “The bride. She’s my niece,” I replied, and took your offered hand. “I’m Maria.” I noticed your eyes straight away. Gorgeous blue eyes and a cheek...

Esperanza's Hot Vacation

Discover Esperanza's hot and intense sex life in this story

Having sex with strangers is one of the most exciting fantasies that I love to live. My name is Esperanza, I'm twenty-nine years old, I'm bisexual and I love to travel. Travel has been what has allowed me to enjoy good sex. And of course, discovering the...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 27 Part One

Angel's new recruit, Silk visits for a late night rendezvous.

I watched as Ken's little red sports car disappeared from view, and then I carried my bag and the notebook he'd given me into the house. As I emptied my bag into a laundry basket, I thought about Ken's offer and decided I needed to tell Daddy about it whe...

A Time Period Fantasy Of Sucking A Friend's Cock

A fantasy of orally pleasuring a close friend in my late teens

I have been thinking about trying a walk on the wild side for quite some time now. These thoughts started after I was almost seduced into having oral by an older guy when in my late teens. I remember his large uncut cock and big low-hanging balls like it...

Two Best Friends Get Down One Night

Two straight friends have a gay experience.

It was a Friday evening, and I was spending it like I had many times before, skateboarding with my friends at one of the local spots. I had just finished up a session and was watching my best friend, Bo, put together a solid run. Vick, another friend, wal...

An Oral Camping Fantasy With A Close Male Friend

Another Fantasy of What I'd Like to Happen One Day with a Long Term Friend

I could not wait to get to the campsite and get the tent set up. It had been years since Tom and I had spent any time together, you know just two buddies hanging out. The difference this time is that over the years, I had begun to entertain the idea of ha...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Adventures Of Lucy And John: Office Party

Lucy and John attend their office party, hoping to catch up with Rosie, but both have unexpected encounters.

We were running late. Again. It was Friday, the night of the traditional end-of-contract office party that my boss always threw to celebrate the team's hard work, and we were late for my own party. Again. We arrived at the hotel in London in good time on...

The Seductive Photographer

I was never attracted to other women but my modelling photographer was sexy to the bone making my panties wet.

My name was Marissa Barton from England and I moved to Los Angeles to try and get into the modelling business. Once I finished high school and college at twenty one, I packed up my suitcase and passport, and got on the next available flight out to LA with...