Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Group Sex Stories

Group sex is the practice of having sex with multiple partners at the same time. It is also commonly known as an orgy, which is typically a sex party where guests freely engage in open and unrestrained sexual activity.

Stories where there are typically more than 3 parties involved, should go in here. Group sex where one person is the centre of attention, and entertaining many others at the same time or consecutively, is often referred to as a gang bang. We feature stories of orgies and gang bangs here.

Stories where there are 3 parties involved, a “Ménage à trois”, should go in our “Threesomes” category. Swingers have their own category, as they don’t necessarily need to be in a group activity.

Popular Stories

Mardi Gras Slut

I went full-out slut during Mardi Gras with more men than I could handle.

I traveled to New Orleans to celebrate the Mardi Gras and enjoy another massage from Alan, my favorite masseur. My “Best Massage Ever” story tells all about the last massage I got from him. The sex was amazing. Sadly, when I called Alan’s number, he told...

All Stories

Joan Takes A Slow Walk Past Construction Site.

Joan Teases Construction Workers On Site, Daring Them To Take Her.

Joan woke up from a very erotic dream, her hand caressing her horny cunt. Her husband had already left for work. As she sat in the kitchen naked, looking out the window, drinking her coffee, her mind was full of naughty thoughts. She could hear the sounds...

Lori Visits Mac's Dorm

Lori was a stunning site as the boys watched her shower.

Lori was excited as she was driving the seventy miles to visit me for the weekend. It was the late 1970s, and I was a junior in college and Lori was a sophomore. Lori was a beautiful redhead. We met four months prior at a music festival. She went to an al...

Mardi Gras Slut

I went full-out slut during Mardi Gras with more men than I could handle.

I traveled to New Orleans to celebrate the Mardi Gras and enjoy another massage from Alan, my favorite masseur. My “Best Massage Ever” story tells all about the last massage I got from him. The sex was amazing. Sadly, when I called Alan’s number, he told...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 27 - Moms, Dads, and Lovers

Our lusty foursome leave the resort early but their horny parents continue the fun!

Ellie As our children left us, Kate remarked, “They look all fucked out!” “Must have been some weekend!” Carl added. “It’s still strange to see them here knowing what they’ve been doing all weekend.” “Knowing who they’ve been doing, more like!” giggled Ka...

And Baby Make Four - Chapter 26 - All Fucked Out

The lusty weekend ends with our happy foursome having little left to give.

Ellie Kate, Alex, Carl, and I had made the four-hour drive to a resort recommended to us by a friend. “A great place to relax and unwind!” she said. She wasn’t wrong. I was astounded at how beautiful all the women here were and how handsome were all the m...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 25 - Crossing Lines And Making Up

The relationship between our horny foursome and their friends evolves.

Lexi When I awoke, Will and Eric were gone from the bed and I smelled the aroma of fresh coffee. I rolled onto my side and saw them sitting across from me. “Good morning, sleepyhead!” Will said, his voice much too chipper. “Morning,” I said groggily. “Wha...

29 - Celly And Ginny Go Rogue, Carole Introduces Jackie

Will Carole get her wish? And then some.

As I said in the previous chapter, another Saturday in Carole's bed. Another sex-filled day and another afternoon nap! Good recovery time and helps the staying power later in the evening. My goodness, I needed it! I decided to take Carole out for a meal i...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Giggles

Steve is dog sitting for a couple of weeks. When he spots a few younger people having a naughty party, he can't help himself, so he watches them.

Steve sat on the terrace watching the tropical rain. It was roaring down making it hard to see the pool a few yards away. He knew it would flow over but there wasn’t anything he could do. The good thing was that the water would be cool. Normally it was wa...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 24 - Two Does Go Into One!

Lexi gets all she can handle as she takes both men at once.

Lexi “Maybe we could just start playing with each other and find out!” he suggested. I shook my head and countered, “No, I have something specific in mind!” I reached down and fondled his growing erection. “I still can’t believe how thick you are!” I look...

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 23 - What Lexi Wants, Lexi Gets

Our lusty tale continues as Lexi has her fantasy fulfilled

Lexi I wanted to make myself look as perfect as I could for Will and Eric so I took a bath, triple-checked that the area around my pussy was perfectly smooth, and put on my favorite lingerie. It was an Irish Green set with a bra that was a cup size too sm...

Taking That Man's Virginity

A love story that describes how an eighteen-year-old man loses his virginity. Two weeks later, he will experience his first orgy.

I indulged myself by taking that man's virginity. My tits were sinking right in the middle of his nose, while we were on that couch. Gustavo was sitting on the couch, still dressed. He was in his jeans and blue T-shirt. I was also dressed in my traditiona...

My Fortieth Birthday Party

Me, A Stripper And Twelve Girlfriends.

This happened about a month ago on my fortieth birthday. I live alone and some of my girlfriends came over and insisted I let them take me out for my birthday. We are all such good friends I couldn't say no. I went with them and we ended up at a local bar...

Score 95 95
24
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

And Baby Makes Four - Chapter 20 - Reconnecting

Our happy families reconnected after an evening of debauchery

Will I watched Gloria walk naked back to their room next to ours and went inside to join my wives. They were all sitting on the bed waiting for me, Sarah and Lexi were nude and Ginger was in her nightie. “Fun night?” I asked as I slid the patio door close...