Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

Popular Stories

All Stories

The Naked Heroine: Part 1

A woman discovers an enchanted cape that gives her the power to fight crime, and have powerful orgasms.

Clitsville was a small beach town located in south Florida. The town was the capital of sex toy shops. The shops distributed toys all over the country, and those sales helped keep the town going. One night, the beach was calm, and the air was crisp. A mys...

Kingdom of Elyria, The Newcomers

New arrivals land to the far west of the kingdom

The air was thick with the scent of crushed grass and wildflowers as the newcomers took their first tentative steps into the lush and bountiful countryside of Elyria's westernmost region. Their eyes, accustomed to the harsh light and dusty air of their ho...

The Grand Feast

The Grand Feast at the Vyborg Estate takes place

It was the night of the grandest feast in all of Elyria, and the entire kingdom seemed to be gathered at the Vyborg Estate. Lords and ladies, knights and nobles, all in their finest silks and velvets, adorned with gems and gold. The air was thick with the...

Lost In Space 1

A crew lost in space, also lost their inhibitions.

2060- USS Robinson Space Research vessel: Being on a ship with seven other people got boring at times, there was only so much time we could spend together before we got bored of each other's company. This mission was only supposed to last six months or at...

The Invisible Woman - Exploring The Neighbourhood

Exploring the hidden parts of the neighbourhood, without being seen

It took a couple of nights before I had the courage to go outside. I had to be careful, as I could not wear any clothing, including shoes. The first couple of nights, I stay in my garden, looking around. My garden is closed, so I am not not visible from t...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Kingdom Of Elyria

The Young Captain and Enchanting Warrior

It was a particularly bright, sunny afternoon in the kingdom of Elyria. Captain Arterius, young and strong as an oak, was strolling through the lush gardens of the royal palace. The birds sang merrily, their sweet melodies carrying on the gentle breeze. T...

Oral Cravings

Siren tastefully turns the tables on a mysterious seductress

Intro Arising Siren travels across time through memories and enters the minds and imaginations of different people with the help of her mysterious counterpart, Dr. Bunny Sanguine. Armed with seductive powers and unclothed in remarkable beauty, Siren immer...

Welcome Home - Part 17

Lira and I look for what was lost, and discover something left behind.

Plans were hard to come by. Kitana went home with me, and we stayed up late debating what to do next. I couldn’t help but feel a sense of urgency. I had already most of a year messing about Bening and building a house. If my survival was dependent on disc...

Summer On The Beach

She was an angel. Walking among us just to ‘kick up her heels’ is how she put it.

The bright blue flash turned out to be an angel, who had climaxed while she was masturbating. Aaron, an Emergency Medical Technician, had heard moans under the boardwalk, and walked behind the pylons to see if anything was wrong. It was then that he saw t...