Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Time Stories

First time sex stories relate to virgins losing their cherry.

They are typically stories of teenagers making love for the first time, and the excitement and buzz that comes from that initial experimentation.

Another favorite theme in this section are young men or women, losing their virginity to an older woman (the 'milf' syndrome) or older man - the more experienced partner educating their younger partner in the art of sex.

Popular Stories

Unexpected Houseguest: Part 1

My wife gives me her best friend

I was surprised by my wife. My wife, Cay, decided to take a month long trip with some friends to Africa to take part in a camera safari. I had no interest in going, but I encouraged her to go. She set about finding some friends to accompany her and the pl...

All Stories

In The Beginning

Yung love and lust controlled or not, is beautiful.

Like most mornings, when I open my eyes, I grab my hard morning wood as I wake up. But unlike most mornings, it was not available. There was a warm wet mouth slowly sliding up and down my cock teasing me with its wet tongue, and there was no way I was goi...

Twins, Part Two, Abby Returns To The Bookstore And Entertains Five More Men

Abby, the quiet and shy twin, cannot resist returning to the book store and slips further into the slutty behaviour she is craving

This continues the story of how I found out my twin sister is a total fantasist, using rumours to perpetuate the false sexual life she was leading. I had found out about the lies and set out to disprove one when I suddenly found myself hiding in an adult...

Twins, Part One, Abby Learns Her Sister Is A Prick Tease And Then Discovers How Talented She Herself Is.

The story of the overlooked, shy, and quiet twin, who accidentally finds out just how horny and slutty she can be

Everyone thinks being a twin must be so great, but trust me, it’s a fucking nightmare. I’m sorry for swearing. I’m younger than Aimee by just twenty-two minutes, and ever since she could speak, she has reminded me every sodding day. Perfect Bloody Aimee,...

Unexpected Houseguest: Part 1

My wife gives me her best friend

I was surprised by my wife. My wife, Cay, decided to take a month long trip with some friends to Africa to take part in a camera safari. I had no interest in going, but I encouraged her to go. She set about finding some friends to accompany her and the pl...

Hal And Zoe

First time, for everything

"Hal, honey, do you still love me? Oh, I know you do, but is it like the first time? Be honest." "Of course I do! You're still gorgeous; even sexier than when we met. Still as smart, as funny, as honest. Why do you ask?" "Okay, here goes: Jamie and I were...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Tara And Sophie

Two classy young women, one wild and one subtle

They could hardly have been more different physically, these two girls sitting opposite me at Gate 10 at Luton airport, waiting for the fight to Edinburgh. Sophie was tall and slim, her immensely long legs shown off in no uncertain terms by the fact she w...

Score 21 21
4
1.0k Views 1.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Frida - Patrician Of Rome

Frida has to adjust her status from being a slave to becoming an aristocrat.

Caius's visit and the news he brought to us were life-changing. When I read the scroll from Paullus in which he proposed to marry me, I broke into tears and fled to my room. The tears were tears of joy. I had fallen in love with Paullus after he had captu...

First Time With Two Guys

Fun with two leads to unexpected cum kiss

It was my senior year of HS and the year was coming to an end. We were about to graduate and one of my classmates decided to throw a party at her house to celebrate. Her parents were away for the weekend and nearly the entire class was coming. It was your...

Score 78 78
19
3.0k Views 3.0k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Sebring '61

Chance meeting at car race leads to new oral experience for college students.

“Hey, do you have a light? I seem to have misplaced my matches”, said the attractive modestly dressed girl. We were both in the paddock area at the Sebring, Florida twelve-hour sports race, now in its tenth hour. Corvettes, Ferraris, MGs and others were s...

Lucky Locker Cock Sucker

I have a surprise first time locker room encounter after my morning workout.

The locker room was quiet for this time of the morning. Punky Pete had just left, and Daddy Porsche was still undressing just behind me. Both of us stripping for our post-workout cleanse. I had applied fun names to all of the people I saw here. My favorit...

Stress Relief Workout

A working woman finds a sexy female workout partner

After a stressful day at work, I decided to swing by the local gym for a workout. It was almost nine o'clock, and only a handful of people had the same idea. I noticed her instantly on the treadmill. Stunning in her teal and aubergine workout gear. I sat...