Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibitionism Stories

Exhibitionists get off on being watched - our exhibitionist stories relate specifically to people getting aroused by being watched having sex.

Generally acts of exhibitionism take place outside - a deserted beach for example.

Often the exhibitionist will deliberately expose him or herself to any voyeurs who are in the vicinity, as well of course to their lover.

Popular Stories

Meeting Claire

I am a 40 something mom, who is also an exhibitionist who is always on the lookout for a new convert to exhibitionism.

I was alone in a family restaurant when my eye caught a young woman, maybe nineteen or twenty years old who kept glancing over at me. She was blonde and very pretty but what caught my eye was the outline of her nipples through her thin top, she was not we...

All Stories

Let Him Watch - Part 1

During a quick fuck outside the bar, Celia finds she likes being watched.

Dwight had been watching me from behind the bar all evening. I marveled at the way he could effortlessly make drinks while remaining laser-focused on my body. Of course, the outfit I'd chosen was meant to draw his attention. Although it was far from pract...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Friday Evening.

Samantha and Stefan go on their date and Samantha stays the night.

The door closed behind me, and he walked around to the other side of the car. He sat down and gave the driver instructions then the car moved off, and he turned towards me. Reaching out, he took my hand in his. "I want to, though." I was confused and shoo...

Melanie And Carsten - Melanie Is Being Exhibited

My dominant buddy Carsten is still on a visit with us and gets to exhibit my girlfriend (ans slave) Melanie

My girlfriend Melanie, my buddy Carsten and I have a dominant-submissive three-way relationship in which Melanie experiences erotic adventures with both of us. Today I gave Carsten control over Melanie. He has her line up in front of the open window of a...

The Co-Ed Volley Ball Team

There was only one locker room available for the team.

The saying “When in Rome, do as the Romans do,” means that one should conform to the standards of his or her community. So, for example, if everyone in your world dresses modestly, then you’ll be expected to, and want to, do the same. But what if the comm...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Friday P.M.

Samantha has an interesting ride home with Bec then prepares for her evening with Stefan.

I stopped and looked at stores along the way, and at some point I realised that I was procrastinating and going to miss my normal train. I would have to catch the last train again. On some level, I knew I was being deliberately tardy because I didn't want...

Joan's Mind Is Full Of Erotic Lust Filled Desires.

Joan Exposes Her Slutty Mind And Body At Strip Club.

Joan was lying on the bed, her legs spread, her hands caressing her pussy with her eyes closed, her lust-filled body and mind wreathing on the bed as she fucked her cunt; she was totally in another world of extreme sexual pleasure. Her cuckold husband, Wa...

Portland Summer (2018)

Hye-Jin cools off to beat the heat.

Beating the summer heat (2018) This is Hye-Jin, the Korean-American who can’t get enough thrills wearing sexy lingerie and nylons in public. I guess it’s the exhibitionist in me that drives me to flash my stockings, especially where I can get wet—both out...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Friday A.M.

Samantha and Stefan finally get their act together.

Day 5, Friday: I stretched out and felt so relaxed that I was almost purring. It was early, and there was still a good hour before my alarm was due to go off, but I had gone to bed so early last night that I was well and truly ready to start the day. I go...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Meeting Claire

I am a 40 something mom, who is also an exhibitionist who is always on the lookout for a new convert to exhibitionism.

I was alone in a family restaurant when my eye caught a young woman, maybe nineteen or twenty years old who kept glancing over at me. She was blonde and very pretty but what caught my eye was the outline of her nipples through her thin top, she was not we...

Gaby Helps A Friend

Gaby's friend Ly was scheduled to do a bachelor party. Ly was injured, so Gaby reluctantly agrees to step in

Gaby's phone blared with the frantic ring of her best friend. With a sense of dread, she answered and listened as Ly's panicked voice filled her ear. Her heart sank as she heard that Ly had broken her ankle, but her mind whirred into action when she menti...

Saint To Slut In Just Seven Days: Thursday P.M.

Samantha throws caution to the wind with Stefan and meets a new friend on the train.

Oh, fuck. Here it is. “Look, I'm really sorry for...” “Please, don't.” I looked up at him, confused again. “Please don't talk for a moment. This is awkward enough, and I need to get this out.” I waited in silence for a moment, feeling my face get redder b...

The Night In The Car

Desire cannot be beaten back while stuck in traffic.

Do you remember the night in the car? We had a long drive home from a friend's kickback. All night long, you had been whispering in my ear what you would do to me when we got home. How you want to strip me naked, throw me on the bed, and ravish every bit...

Bachelor Party Fantasy

Gaby is a fifty-year business woman who had always fantasized about being a stripper.

As she sat at her desk, Gaby glanced at the calendar, and a wave of panic hit her. Her fiftieth birthday was only days away. She remembered her younger years, filled with reckless passion and wondered if those days were now just distant memories Gaby's be...

Curious Wife 2

Our sexual web-cam adventures continue.

A few days had passed since I performed the webcam blowjob for Stephen. During that time, we had talked about it a couple of times and we always agreed how arousing it had been. I was thinking of how to talk Michael into doing that for real. I think he wa...

Male Statue For Female Party

Odd job turns wild, as the gorgeous boss fucks me in front of her employees at the holiday party

When I was a high school teacher, I used to take odd jobs to supplement my income. My favorite one was working for a small business in Washington, DC, run by my friend Hector. You know those people who pretend to be statues? They paint themselves to look...