Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taboo Stories

Taboo sex stories relate to the restrictions placed on sexual activities and relationships (sex outside of marriage, adultery, intermarriage).

Often the term is used for incestuous relationships. We accept incest stories (where the characters are blood relatives), however they need to go into the “Incest” category.

We will delete extreme hardcore taboo stories which break our site rules. Please use your common sense and judgement as to what might be deemed highly offensive to the average reader!

Popular Stories

Her Son's Roommate

A mother's surprise visit to her son's dorm room takes a lustful turn

Miriam's son had been away from home for two years, but she visited him at least once a month at the university dorms. It was a three-hour drive, which she enjoyed making to get away from the routine. However, this time, she hadn't told him about her visi...

All Stories

Line Steppers - Episode 8 - Over Everything

Maya approaches an annoying predicament with methods outside of her characteristic norms.

Maya clicked out to end the phone call. It was the middle of the afternoon, and instead of being plowed by her stepbrother with her perverted best friend cheering on, she was stuck contemplating how to escape from a man she considered her fuck buddy for t...

My Daughter’s Best Friend - Part 5

Katie is taken and used and it's a whole new experience for her

Eventually, I go downstairs. Clodagh is watching yet another crappy reality show... Married at First Sight Australia or something. I slip onto the sofa beside her, resting my head against her shoulder. “I’m sorry,” I whisper, my finger drawing a pattern o...

Daddy's Stepdaughters – Part 6

A letter arrives that changes things for Spencer and his Stepdaughters.

About a month into the girls summer break, a letter came stating that Spencer and Karen were officially divorced. On telling the girls, Cheryl said they should go out to dinner and celebrate. So Spencer took them to a casual Italian restaurant they all li...

Line Steppers - Episode 6 - This Is Really Happening

With the proverbial apple cart upset, Tyrone and Dee navigate the fall out. Maya receives an unexpected visitor.

Tyrone and Dee stared at the door that Maya just marched through and then at each other, querying with their hands until Tyrone deemed body language quite insufficient to explain this one. “What the fuck just happened?” he asked. “Beats me,” Dee said. “I...

Line Steppers - Episode 5 - Surprise Muthafucka

On his way to fresh beginnings, Tyrone must deal with the handling of Maya's and Dee's parting gift.

Tyrone remained in awe at Maya’s statement. Even though ten minutes had passed and Dee was climbing into the car, the effects of Maya’s words still reverberated within his system. The curly-haired bestie grabbed attention with her pink midriff and blue sh...

Daddy's Stepdaughters - Part 5

Spencer has some surprises in the years that followed.

Skipping ahead four years, the girls were both off to college, Cheryl, now twenty-two, would graduate in May from the state university, and Stephanie, twenty-one, was a junior at a local college and living at home. Spencer and his wife, Karen, had visits...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 4

Katie continues to be a good girl but a slip of the tongue causes problems

I lie with Katie in the middle of the bed, her red hair splayed out on the white cotton sheets. Her pink nipples are hard and her curls are damp and smeared with our combined juices. I gaze into her big green eyes and smile at her. I lean in and brush her...

Pornpocalypse

The absolute epitome of the English language and the written word.

"Mmm, I just love cock up my cunt. My freshly shaved pussy's so fucking wet right now, masturbating in the bath. Dirty-talking while I ram my long nails in and out my tight teenage cookie. Mmm... six-inch stilettos are so fucking sexy, warping my feet whi...

Score 19 19
8
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Line Steppers - Episode 4 - Making Moves

Maya tries to come to grips with Tyrone's news. Their father/stepfather returns from his mini-vacation.

The second biggest workout Maya’s facial muscles engaged in outside of her busy day of fucking came from the multitude of expressions she coursed through after the bombshell Tyrone just dropped. “Excuse me, moving out?” She sat up fully and scooted to the...

Her Son's Roommate

A mother's surprise visit to her son's dorm room takes a lustful turn

Miriam's son had been away from home for two years, but she visited him at least once a month at the university dorms. It was a three-hour drive, which she enjoyed making to get away from the routine. However, this time, she hadn't told him about her visi...

My Daughter's Best Friend - Part 2

Katie wants to be a good girl and events continue to spiral out of control

I come down for breakfast the next morning and find Katie and Aoife already at the breakfast bar, munching their way through the crunchy nut cornflakes. Katie blushes and smiles sheepishly, watching me over the top of the cereal box. Images of last night...

The Tale of Danny Collins - Chapter 12

Danny begins a new year with the intent of enjoying all of his lovers and adding some new ones.

As Christmas grew near, Danny had another vacation disappointment. Gloria announced that her father was taking the family skiing for ten days at Aspin. She said, "My Dad's had a great year in business and wants to celebrate by taking a family vacation." A...