Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cuckold Stories

Cuckold (commonly misspelled cuckhold) stories involve plot elements where the male has a wife or girlfriend that is not sexually exclusive with him, and where she retains the sexual power in the relationship. She will proactively take on other men (sometimes called a 'bull') to sexually service her or enthusiastically enjoy with the husband's knowledge and underlying consent. In some cases the male may appear to be initially reluctant about these activities or his natural submissiveness to his female partner may allow him to willingly observe or hear about these activities in a passive or voyeuristic way while feeling aroused at the same time.

In more extreme or fetish elements of the cuckold stories genre, the submissive husband or boyfriend may assist his wife in preparation for a date and/or undergo feminization or humiliation and cock-shaming. It may involve traditional BDSM or femdom elements such as restraints or cock cages. The experience may extend to making him service the bull, being forced to accept anal sex or be involved in cum-play or cleaning of his wife and the bull. At the far end of the spectrum, it may also involve the husband allowing his wife to be impregnated by the bull's seed while he watches.

In the reverse where the male retains the power in the arrangement of infidelity with his wife's consent, it is called 'cuckqueaning'.

Popular Stories

Hubby Gets To Watch

I got to fuck a young guy in front of my husband!

I want to tell you about a recent holiday to Greece I had with my husband. We thought it would do me the world of good. I’m fifty and very fit for my age, often mistaken for a woman in her late thirties. I have shoulder-length hair, brown in colour, and a...

All Stories

I'm Home

My cuckold hubby loves to know what I've been up to as soon as I get home

“Hi honey, I’m home.” I half-stumble into the living room. He’s sitting on the hard-backed wooden chair he likes to use while waiting for me. I know I look a mess. I probably should have showered but I think he likes to see me like this. My make-up is rui...

A Loving Cuckoldress

Wife needs bigger men but understands husbands feelings

Part 1: Setting the Scene The soft light of the bedroom lamp casts a warm glow over our sanctuary. Michelle, my wife, stands in front of her vanity, her reflection shimmering in the mirror. I sit on the edge of our bed, anticipation building as I watch he...

Bigger Better

The first time he realised - 4 min read

Got to jot this down quick. In case she backtracks on what she said. Word for word, while it's fresh. While she's still in the shower. Why am I not angrier? She told me it all in the car. Right where it had happened. The radio pre-set was different, and i...

Sucking His Cock To Fuck His Wife Pt 3

Read parts 1 & 2 before this one. The Night Continues

Back downstairs the rum was poured, another large one. I had lost count of how many I'd had. My head told me it was a fair few, and I should go home, but I wanted, no needed to hear the rest. Tony had never, in all the years I'd known him told me about hi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Visit From Scott

A wife deals with both a visitor and her husband

Walking into her house, Phoebe found it uncharacteristically quiet. No kids shouting or husband rummaging through the fridge. Just the ticking of the old grandfather clock in the living room, its small hand approaching 1. She dropped her purse on the side...

Take Our Naked Wives

Two horny wives request that their husbands find them another man to play with.

Amanda and Monica sat in Amanda’s living room, waiting for their husbands to return home. The two ladies were married to two rich and successful men. They both had long blonde hair, and toned bodies. Amanda was a homemaker who loved living in a great big...

The Cuckold Transformation Pt. 04

The couple goes to a bar and Sarah meets a hot guy

As they settle into the their SUV, John takes a moment to admire Sarah in her black, short dress. The fabric hugs her ass cheeks perfectly, and the low-cut neckline shows enough cleavage to be enticing. He himself is dressed in a pair of dark wash jeans a...

Hubby Gets To Watch

I got to fuck a young guy in front of my husband!

I want to tell you about a recent holiday to Greece I had with my husband. We thought it would do me the world of good. I’m fifty and very fit for my age, often mistaken for a woman in her late thirties. I have shoulder-length hair, brown in colour, and a...

She Is Not That Innocent Wife - Chapter 2

I watch my stripper wife with other men

After catching my wife, Stacey, lying about going out for a girl's night out, I found a set of lingerie hidden in a drawer. I followed her to an old strip club, where she worked under the name Tanya. At the end of her set, she even took an old black man b...

Behind the Locked Door; A Cuckolds Tale

How a bull uses me and cucked me into having to listen in as he used my wife behind a locked door.

It was a few years back, I read my first cuckolding story. I found it to be riveting and arousing, and I couldn’t wait to get myself off. My wife Ann and I had been together for nearly thirty-five years and had been only with one another. Our sex life was...