Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Flash Erotica Stories

Flash erotica stories vary in length from anywhere between one hundred to one thousand words. The aim of erotic flash fiction, is to ensure every word is absolutely necessary. Something erotic is often a fleeting glimpse, a flash, a stolen moment, a secret! The challenge to authors, is to engage the reader and tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Stories in this category transcend nearly all our other categories. For readers with only a limited amount of time, or who prefer reading short sex stories, this is the place for you.

Authors should not submit multi-part stories here, they need to be standalone pieces. Stories should be clearly tagged with as many keywords as possible, so readers will immediately know what kind of content to expect, and not be in for a rude shock!

Popular Stories

My First Naughty Wife Experience With College Guys

Naughty Experience With College Guys

I would have to say the kinkiest thing I've ever done was the very first time that hubby convinced me to play really naughty... I was very innocent and naive when I was in my young 30's. We roleplayed a lot that he wanted to see me with other guys and I h...

All Stories

Trying The TableTop Position

Two young lovers with limited time are feeling experimental

“You’re so hard!” Nora told Krystoff as she squeezed his penis around the base and pulled her fist upwards to the circumcised tip. They’d been naked for just five minutes. “That’s because I’m in bed with a very sexy woman!” Krystoff replied, throwing hims...

Snapshots (experimental)

A 200-word stream of consciousness tale

Hands Light strokes over their shoulders, back, down to their ass and the quivering crease Darkness They opened their eyes in vain. Fluttering eyelids felt the texture of a blindfold or sleep mask; the sudden reaction found their wrists and ankles held ou...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Wants Vs. Needs

An affair transforms want into all-consuming need.

"Want and need are different things," she tells me while I'm planting kisses on her stomach. Her nipples are hard and wet from my suckling. Gently, she strokes my hair. "You understand that, don't you?" I know I'm supposed to answer, so I murmur, "Mm-hmm....

Naked Sauna Sins

Anna and Haley discover and explore each others naked bodies when visiting the sauna.

The gym smelled like sweat and dedication. Haley and her friend Anna were just finishing up an intense workout on the treadmill. The two women ran seven miles with no breaks and in a humid gym. Anna was a petite, but busty accountant who loved her gym tim...

PRETTYinINK

Wanting

When do you ever stop wanting someone?

His thick hard cock slams into my tight cunt, hard and painful. His eyes are glazed, like he isn’t present. My cunt is wet and eager for more. My body still wants him. I reach for him, needing to feel more than just his cock pounding into me, I need the c...

Party Dreams

You whisper "White Rose"

I envision a cocktail party, you looking even more smokin' in a pale blue dress. You notice my tenting in my trousers as I'm holding your waist. We are in a random conversation with a few guests, but you excuse us, leading me into an open unisex restroom....

MA'AM

Since she left early in the morning, she has locked his cock and balls in a cage.

He hears her high heels clacking on the wooden hallway floor. Since she left early in the morning, she has locked his cock and balls in a cage. He waits at the door on one knee. She opens the door and smiles. She has the perfect figure and is fit. Her lon...

Sarah’s Pictures: Bent Over

A fantasy based on a picture of my girlfriend bent over showing her naked ass.

You are bent over in front of me and I cannot help myself. I bring my head to your lovely tushy and plant light kisses on it. I love the shape of it, the smooth skin, the lovely curves, the feeling that it is naughty to look at it. Moving down, I kiss the...

Power

The sex is nice, great even. But it's the power.

His rigid cock is poised at the entrance to my cunt. Precum oozes from the tip. A long thin strand deposits a drop directly onto my engorged clit. My labia are swollen, and the smell of sex is in the air. The duvet feels soft against my skin. Of course, s...