Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Poems

Love poems and poetry is a hugely popular section proving romance isn't dead!

They are literary compositions written with an intensity or beauty of language more characteristic of verse / poetry, than of prose.

This category is intended for poetry about romance, passion, and sensuality, rather than friendship, loss or familial / brotherly love.

Popular Stories

Box of Sorrow

Something sad to hide away

There's a box beneath my bed, Full of words I never said, Letters that I wrote in vain, Wrapped in ribbon, tied in pain. Every night, I hear it call, From the shadows, down the hall, A whisper from the past, so clear, A melody of every tear. Oh, this box...

All Stories

Texas Tornado

How swift a tornado can take your heart.

The sky grew black; the winds swirled around me. Alone in this life. Was I to die this way? Amidst the darkness, a sudden glimmer, your eyes appeared. Your lips are shown through the clouds, moist and wet. Your gentle grasp showed me the way to safety. Yo...

Visions Of Love

When she holds my hand and I feel her presence

We linger in quietness Besotted by visions of love and deepest passion My serrated breath held within parched lungs arid and aching Lost to time and the savored fear of an unknown tomorrow that would take back my sight to devour my darkness with fierce de...

Feral Love

It just happens

When dusk and dawn Entwine in an embrace and star crossed souls travel and meet in their astral space Amongst gossamer dreams they dance with lust and effortlessly sway In this magical hour never getting lost they find their way to a realm of heat Where t...

Again

What the heart wants...

Don't do it, they told me. You'll regret it, they warned me. Once you let him back in, you'll be hurt, be burned again. He will do it again, you'll see. Please, just walk away, let him be. But I couldn't resist his words, his smile. He opened his arms for...

Venus De Milo

My first poem in a long long time. I was also drunk.

Looking into your eyes as if turned to stone My chest pounding with vigor I kiss down between your thighs Each moan and sign more beautiful than a song Tasting your sweet ambrosia This must be what immortality feels like I don’t want it to end

My Tinker

She casts her spell over me

She tinkers with my heart in depths of night stirring my hunger for her in silent darkness The velvet feel of her hands splendidly play upon my body letting the secrets of my soul fly on wings of desire ~ I sip from her cup still unaware of how intoxicati...

Soliloquy

It’s so hard to express the joy that my muse brings

Emerging from a cave of shadows deep I left behind the darkness where my secrets sleep For within her gaze majestic sparks and rousing flames ignite my dark Her eyes hold sunset warm hues As our stories now unfold with the tasting of souls An eternal flam...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Her darkness calls Like a star I shine bright Illuminating her soul banishing her demons into the night Together we’ll roam under the moon's silver glow Always entwined our love will forever grow With every breath I'll be her guiding light through the eve...

Fragments

Her words are my richness

You Took the fragments of my fractured heart Moulded them together into a butterfly Made it fly soaring way up high I can’t catch it My breath Bursts Then You Mould That Too * You Took the fragments my fractured heart Moulded them together into a bowl Lin...

My Midnight Ache

Those midnight hours can be the hardest, when the mind wanders

Sometime after midnight a sudden ache for you Steals into my heart quiet and true I lay there wondering in the still of the night If somewhere you too feel this silent plight Does your heart flutter does your soul call out In the whispers of darkness does...

The Candle

A short poem about finding your sexual mojo

The candle burns dimly but it is still alight Its warm glow redolent of summer sunsets Teasing, flickering and resolutely still hanging onto the life that burns deep in the places that the darkness cannot touch. Oxygen, pure air or a pleasant draft will g...

Broken Pieces

A gentle rebuilding undertaking

Come here bring all of your broken pieces to me The ones we cannot find we can fill with new memories Let me kiss you back together one piece at a time Until your heart beats only one name mine Then your wild side will run free knowing I will hold you whe...