Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love Stories

For all you romantics out there, here is our love stories section.

These are stories of romance and love, which are generally on a deeper relationship level than stories in other categories.

This story category focuses on falling in love, being in love, and developing a loving relationship. Please submit your real life or fictional love stories here.

Popular Stories

The Last Dance - Part One

Fate brought them together

Tears streamed down Natalie’s face as she sat in her car, feeling like she’d been punched in the gut. When her primary care doctor referred her to a specialist, she figured it was to rule things out. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect the unbearab...

All Stories

The Last Dance - Part One

Fate brought them together

Tears streamed down Natalie’s face as she sat in her car, feeling like she’d been punched in the gut. When her primary care doctor referred her to a specialist, she figured it was to rule things out. Never in her wildest dreams did she expect the unbearab...

A Therapeutic Relationship, Chapter Eleven

Peter and Chloe relish in their reward.

Chloe: Hey, baby. How’s work? Peter: Eh, it’s work. Midday rush is here, so I’ve been dealing with that. Barely had time to catch my breath. Chloe: Aww, you poor thing. I have something to make you all better when you get home. Peter: Oh, I bet you do. I’...

Never Leaving, Never Staying

David and Sarah are the best of friends and tortured lovers.

I was in the office, editing one of my articles when he arrived. It was mid-morning, so I wasn’t expecting anyone. I had been working vigilantly on an interview I had recently had with a local chef at the newest hipster restaurant in town when Patty, the...

Tucking You In

It is time for bed, come and fall asleep with me.

The evening has worn its way to night’s doorstep. I see in your eyes that sleep is wrapping its soft arms around you. I lean forward to take your hand from your lap and raise your knuckles to my lips, pressing them to me. “Darling?” I ask softly. “Ready f...

Longing For Jamie

Two people struggles to let go of each other

Dale holds his finger above the send button as if it's a nuclear bomb he is about to detonate. He has been wanting to send this message to Jamie for days now, but his courage has failed him again. "Fuck it," he tells himself as he closes the phone. Dale m...

If Only

A life that could have been.

IF It is one of the minor words, but with the most significant things it can mean. If only our paths had crossed on that fateful day in London's Oxford Street, two souls yearning for the same connection, in the same place, at the same time. Alas, destiny...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Therapeutic Relationship, Chapter Ten

Peter and Chloe try to hold to their agreement

Peter woke up the next morning to the call of nature. He blinked a few times to bring his vision into focus and felt the weight and warmth of Chloe on his arm. He eased it out from under her and slipped free without waking her. His legs were stiff as he m...

Once In A Lifetime

A man considers his wife’s past

Logan McConnell sighed and leaned back against the hard wooden pew. It had been a good turnout, he thought. He looked around the chapel. Yellow roses — Cindy’s favorite — were everywhere. A huge bouquet sat atop the coffin. Bright ribbons and bunting soft...

Unforgotten

Akila returned the note to the box, closed the lid, and lightly stroked it with her fingertips.

“Hey, darling. Did you have a good day?” Akila’s husband, Paddy, always began the conversation the same way whenever she logged on in the evening, usually once she was naked in bed and the kids were asleep. Hearing his voice and familiar greeting was comf...

Jacob & Lynn #10- "The Vortexes Of Sedona"

There is magic in the Red Rocks

After a refreshing night's sleep, Lynn and I awoke to our day of hiking the vortexes of Sedona. Lynn hit the showers first, and I laid out her hiking wardrobe of my black flannel shirt, khaki hiking shorts, thick cushion socks, and hiking shoes. I was dre...