Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teen Stories

Teen sex stories are those which feature teenagers, 16 years old and over, having sex and performing other sexual acts.

They may be stories of first time fumblings, senior school prom quickies, teens losing their virginity and other tales of innocence lost during teenage years.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Waiting For Penny - Part 1

Nerdy seventeen-year-olds Keisha and Jenifer take solace in each other's company as their private, Friday night pool party plans are disrupted by Keisha's twin sister.

Aaliyah was the popular one. She hung out with all the cool kids, she was good at sports, and her teachers adored her—some of them too much. It was her personality that did it, that separated her from her shy, introverted nerd of a sister. There was no ot...

The Favour - Part 2

My girlfriend asked so nicely, it would have been rude to refuse.

L looked good in the tight black skirt. I find skirts with buttons on the front such a turn on, as of they are an invitation to undo them, like unwrapping a birthday present. This one had six buttons and the bottom one was undone, revealing just a glimpse...

Sir Gives Fuck-Toy Her Rules And Punishments

Sir claimed fuck-toy, a sixteen-year-old girl, in the dressing room of her dance studio. Now it is time for him to train her with rules and punishments.

Today, instead of going to dance practice, I go to a special hotel where you told me to go. You are waiting for me in a beautiful top-floor suite, sitting on the luxurious couch, wearing your businessman suit and sipping a drink. I put down my school back...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Lori's And Mac's Teen Adventures

I looked in the rear view mirror and Lori had a cock in her mouth and one in each hand.

Lori and I were under the bleachers during the pep rally. We were seniors in high school, both eighteen. Lori had been my girlfriend since eighth grade. We had been having frequent sex for two years. She was a tall redhead with large tits and a curvy ass....

After Dance Practice

The day after an amazing sexual experience with a stranger on a bus, a sixteen-year-old girl is shocked to find him watching her at her dance practice.

When I came home that night after the bus, I felt so thoroughly fucked and used. I felt so dirty, but I didn't shower because I wanted to smell of sex and sweat and your cum. I stripped naked, got in my bed, and made myself cum with my fingers in my pussy...

I didn’t have any contact with Gina for the next couple of days, but that Sunday I went downtown with Jenny on my lingerie shopping trip. I got a black garter with straps, some nylon stockings to go with it, several pairs of those transparent panties that...

The Baby Sitter Part Three

Part three, Elle agrees to meet Lucy and has a surprising and erotic lesbian afternoon.

As she was swept along a corridor between lessons, Elle caught a glimpse of Miss Preston. She felt a tingle of excitement, recalling the night they spent together. Miss Preston did not acknowledge or even seem to notice her among the chattering flood. Ell...

Young Is Good, Older Is Better Part 2

The debauchery deepens as the slumber party runs into the early morning hours.

Dan reached his king-sized bed and crawled up on it, lying back on the pillow just before his new, nineteen-year-old lover, Erin, jumped on the bed and pounced on him. “That is the best fucking thing I’ve ever experienced!” she told him before she kissed...

Bareback Summer Ch. 3

They get down to business!

To her credit, Charlotte didn’t lose her composure when I told her my darkest secret. She kept her arm around me and leaned on me, both of us naked in this small clearing. One of our horses whinnied but seemed okay. The temperature rose along with the sun...