Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Novels

Our novels and novellas section is for more substantial erotic stories, which often stretch to several chapters or installments.

They are not as substantial though as romances, which are essentially books.

Novels give a chance to serious writers to show off their talents on a larger scale.

Popular Stories

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part 2 -Chapters 5-8

Grace finds balancing life a bit challenging when she goes back to work. Fortunately, a lunchtime rendezvous with Mac hits the spot!

Chapter Five Grace Remy Stewart was back in the saddle, and it felt really fucking good! Her return to work had improved her mood immensely. Though she was busier than ever trying to balance raising two kids under the age of two with being the COO of Stew...

All Stories

The Festival of Fertility, Chapter Three

Lin Ming and the other students continue to prepare for their journey to the Amazon.

The next morning, Lin arrived at Dr. Harwood’s class almost twenty minutes early. The door was open, but no one else was present save for Harwood herself. The professor had arrived only a few minutes before Lin did, and she had her head buried in a thick...

Alex's Awakening, Part Three

After losing her virginity, Alex jumps head-first into her new career.

The next day at school, Alex walked with a confidence she’d never had before, her hips swaying lightly as she sauntered into class. There was a soreness between her legs, but it wasn’t too bad and it quickly faded as the day went on. Where Alex once walke...

Love & Nature Pt.37

Aria & Ragden discuss more of their relationship and plan for the future...

As their kiss deepened and became more passionate, Ragden slid his knees under Aria’s thighs, repositioning his groin over hers. As their lips broke, Aria looked up at him and saw the desire in his eyes. She felt the burning heat between her legs, nodded,...

Boardrooms & Boudoirs - Part 2 -Chapters 5-8

Grace finds balancing life a bit challenging when she goes back to work. Fortunately, a lunchtime rendezvous with Mac hits the spot!

Chapter Five Grace Remy Stewart was back in the saddle, and it felt really fucking good! Her return to work had improved her mood immensely. Though she was busier than ever trying to balance raising two kids under the age of two with being the COO of Stew...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Love & Nature Pt.36

Aria joins Ragden, Sarah & Emily for dinner...

Ragden walked quietly behind Sarah and Emily as they headed down the stairs. He could hear Jennifer and Michael in the kitchen preparing food. Sarah and Emily giggled; their heads were close together as they talked passionately about something. Ragden cau...

Love & Nature Pt.35

Emily, Sarah, and Ragden have some fun in the shower before dinner...

Once in the bathroom, Emily opened the shower door. She reached in and turned on the water, then stepped back and closed the door while she waited for the water to heat up. Sarah watched Emily, hungrily licking her lips as she watched the other woman’s as...

The Old Apartment

Marcus says goodbye to his old life.

Thursday, 7:28 pm I looked around my tiny apartment and suddenly found it very hard to swallow. I hadn’t spent a lot of time in this place since I’d signed the paperwork at YPV and bought Marduke, but despite that, it felt like I was severing the last rem...

The Festival of Fertility, Chapter Two

Lin Ming and the others start getting ready.

Krupa wasn’t the only one who didn’t sleep alone that night. But where Krupa was fucking a friend-with-benefits, Aisha was fucking her new boyfriend whom she’d met just a few weeks earlier. She’d run into Jeremy at a nightclub, and the two had been seeing...