Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanking Stories

Spanking stories involve characters who like to spank or be spanked.

They could be over the knee (otk) spanking stories, or people being spanked with a cane, paddle, flat of the hand, tied up against an X-shaped bondage device, or any other imaginative form of subtle 'punishment'.

Popular Stories

Do It Again?

Candy gets it good, but has a couple of surprises of her own as well!

“Someone’s sitting in my chair,” I said sternly, trying to get back into my disciplinarian role. “Oops! Sorry!” Candy said as she got up. “You’re not gonna spank me like Diane did, are you, Daddy? My poor hiney!” she whined. I sat on the hard chair, Candy...

All Stories

Night Desk - The First Time - Pt. 1

An otherwise boring night at the hotel front desk turns exciting when a late arrival gives her something unexpected.

It had been a very long day, made longer by a client who took advantage of the business he did with Jim to drink into the early morning hours. Drinking to forget an unpleasant marriage, he was in no rush to get home. Making him even later, Jim insisted on...

The Couple That Spanks Together - Part 14: Home Sweet Home

A return to Bertie's childhood home reveals secrets and desires

Nine o’clock. Despite the (relative) earliness of the hour, she could see that Bertie was getting tired. His eyes were beginning to show that glazed look, and his attention was wandering. “Are you ready for bed, sweetie?” she offered. He shook his head. “...

Girlfriend's Mom

A punishment threat turns into reality. An F/m spanking fantasy.

Pete was sitting on the couch at his girlfriend Stacy's house, waiting for her to get ready. Her mom had invited him in and offered him a drink. Pete watched as her mom worked in the kitchen, admiring her curvy body. She looked up, catching his eyes as he...

The Teacher Is Spanked Again

Miss Hart needs to get signed her new Punishment Slip which means another spanking first

Having arrived home, Sandra parked the car in the driveway, and walked into the house. She saw that Katie, now Miss Katie to her when under discipline, was in the living room, and so she went in and walked straight up to her. As she did so, she held out t...

The Couple That Spanks Together - Part 13: Reversal of Fortune

In which Rachel's eagerness to play gets the better of her

Rachel glanced again at the clock. Where was he? She’d expected Bertie to be home almost an hour ago. She acknowledged that it could be traffic keeping her boyfriend out of her arms, but for this long? No, something was up, and Rachel had to consider, not...

A Granny's False Accusation

When a granny falsely accused a teenage girl, she was shocked by the result.

It was late afternoon and Olivia was walking back from sixth-form college with two friends, Sarah and Lucy. All three girls were seventeen. As they walked, chatting, Olivia saw Summer's granny coming towards them. Summer was also seventeen, and all of the...

It wasn’t often that nights could be this quiet. His restaurant had recently made the decision to hire a manager specifically for the kitchen on weekday nights, and for the first time in years Bertie was able to relax in the evening, even switching off hi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Tony Gets What He Wants - Chapter 2

Mary and Tony meet with their service provider/sex therapist to plan next step

Every year, Mary and Tony would do a review of all aspects of their lives together, especially financial. This year’s review included their sexual relationship. Tony wanted more variety and adventure in their sex life and had asked Mary to give him a span...

Do It Again?

Candy gets it good, but has a couple of surprises of her own as well!

“Someone’s sitting in my chair,” I said sternly, trying to get back into my disciplinarian role. “Oops! Sorry!” Candy said as she got up. “You’re not gonna spank me like Diane did, are you, Daddy? My poor hiney!” she whined. I sat on the hard chair, Candy...

The Teacher Is Caned Again

Miss Hart needs to submit her signed Punishment Slip but it goes wrong for her

Sandra was wearing her usual school outfit of a white blouse and blue skirt, and was surprisingly happy as she went into school, even though her bottom stung so much from the caning and spanking she had been given yesterday. She found it difficult to sit...

The Office

An M/f Office Discipline Fantasy

I'd been promoted to branch manager a few years ago and was very successful in that role. I prided myself highly on the output of my branch. I'd taken a new approach when interacting with my subordinates. While my predecessor used fear tactics to persuade...

Would You Do It Again If ...?

Surprised that Candy called, Mark finds out Diane has a surprise for him if he wants to have Candy over his knee again!

The memory of my afternoon tryst with two young co-eds, Candy and Diane, was never far from my mind that week. It was like a dream come true, and at times, I still wondered whether it had really happened. Not wanting to forget a single detail, I wrote a s...

The Couple That Spanks Together - Part 11: Festive Surprise

Nothing goes right as Rachel plans for Bertie's upcoming birthday.

Rachel stood next to naked in the corner, considering her options. She begrudgingly admitted she’d put herself in this position, but by her count, she still had several hours to find a solution to the problem she’d created. It was Bertie’s birthday – not...

The Meaning Of Discipline - Part 7

Philip gets the birch, and reaches a turning point.

Now it was Philip's turn, and Lucy’s mother, Mary, had ordered him to bend over the table. Philip was already naked and had an erection. This wasn’t surprising, as he had just watched his naked girlfriend, Lucy, receive a birching. Then he had witnessed h...