Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

True Stories

True sex stories, are those which feature real stories, either experienced by the author, or those they've been party to or told about.

They could be tales of one-night stands, dating site hook-ups, blind dates, house parties, first time swinging experiences, free for all hippie sex romps.

Stories submitted to this category, should be inspired by actual real events, and are deemed to be true.

Popular Stories

The Sting Of Passion

A true story about having sex with Sara in the same bed that I share with my boyfriend, who was away on business.

My heart pounded as I waited for Sara to come over to our home—the home I shared with my boyfriend. My phone pinged with a message from him: "Have fun tonight. It's fine with me if Sara sleeps over." "Thank you, love. Maybe some other time. I will call yo...

All Stories

Summer Lifeguard Seduction

Part 1 - An inexperienced college boy gets more poolside attention than his wildest fantasy

Sometimes reality goes above and beyond one’s own inner fantasy life. I was near the end of my college years, was working a summer job that was a mix of groundskeeping and, in the afternoons and early evenings, filling the role of a makeshift lifeguard at...

Poolside Strangers

Strangers at a hotel resort pool get hot and heavy.

I felt a warm desire gnawing hungrily inside my bosom at the thought of the stranger’s large hands roaming my body. Watching him from behind my dark sunglasses, I saw him gaze at my perfect breasts when I shifted in my poolside lounger and adjusted my bik...

The Nice Guy Finishes

My first time getting picked up at a bar

The events in this story happened in late 1998 when I was 25 but the backstory starts earlier. I was Pinole Valley High School (PVHS) Class of 1990. Most people don't have a clue what that means, but Billie Joe Armstrong and Mike Dirnt of Green Day were a...

My Time Of Reckoning

Then, the unthinkable happened. Jennifer slid her panties down to her ankles and gracefully stepped out of them.

I had just finished my conversation with Jennifer. That was it! I am committed, and there is no turning back. I have finally accepted what I have always known. Jennifer was the "One," and I knew it. I felt as if the weight of the world was lifted from my...

Sitting naked in the outdoor hot tub underneath the Treehouse Dungeon, I felt the hot water reminding me of all the places where leather implements had made contact with my body. My ass had borne the brunt of the impact, but my tits, pussy, legs, and back...

The Allure Of BDSM

BDSM porn spices up my marriage and I try the "real" thing on the side.

I have a limited amount of experience with BDSM, but it has become a major part of my sex life due to my wife’s interest. As previously described, porn has been an integral part of my marital sex life. Early in our marriage. my Catholic-school-educated wi...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Treehouse Dungeon Part One - Impact Play

Sometimes the best dungeons are not below ground!

After hours of wicked, erotic torture in the form of a remote-controlled vibrator during a long car ride, the sub and her Master drove through the wrought iron gate and traveled down the road to an isolated treehouse cabin in the woods. But it wasn’t just...

Memorial Day Weekend - Part 1

A special holiday weekend with my childhood best friend

My holiday weekend was planned a month ago. Memorial Day is always difficult for me. I lost my only child in Iraq, killed in action. I can’t believe it has been fifteen years since he was taken from me. My lifelong best friend knows this is a dark time fo...

Why Green is My Favorite Color

Thanks for a friendly escort, I discover sex clubs and a love of "performing" publicly.

I have loved Las Vegas since my first business trip there in the early eighties. I love it because of its “open-all-night” vibe, one even stronger than New York City’s (another metropolis on my love list). In addition, it was the first place where the con...

My First AMP

A nervous plunge into the AMP world

I was never the stud growing up. Yes, I had girlfriends, lost my virginity in HS, but if half the rumors were true, I was missing out on the carnal activities my peers seemed to enjoy on a weekly basis. Fast forward to college. I came a bit more into my o...

The Sting Of Passion - Part 2/2

A true story about having sex with Sara in the same bed that I share with my boyfriend, who is away on business.

As Sara and I lay in the bed I usually shared with my boyfriend, our tender kisses became more passionate, our bodies awakening to the simmering desire that lingered between us as the afterglow turned into a rekindled flame. Lips parted, tongues met, and...