Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Poems

Erotic poetry is concerned with the sexually diverse and alternative aspects of the genre, rather than specifically with the love and romance associated with 'Love Poems'.

Although romance and poetry seem to go hand in hand, explicit, frank, and even fetishistic sex can also be great subject matter.

Poems with a primary focus on sensuality and passion are better suited to our 'Love Poems' category, anything else is welcome here.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Beyond Closed Eyes

I crave to worship her body and mind

I close my eyes and look with my heart I see her eyes that shimmer A lick A kiss A hug so sweet From the top of her head slowly and unhurriedly working down to her feet my adoration is but an echo Every inch a triumph unforgotten Right down to her wetness...

His Gift Of Poetry

Words, like deeds, matter

I feel you my every thought and well chosen word flows effortlessly between your soft wet parted lips straight into your heart long strings of exquisite word pearls stretching from me to you igniting sparks of passionate desire chords that bind your hands...

Shy Girl To Confident Girl

A transition from shy and lonely, through experience to confident and happy

Shy girl, sad and forgotten Shy girl, no one knows Shy girl, all alone Scared girl, run and hide Scared girl, slip inside Timid girl, hide in the dark Timid girl, watch from afar Timid girl, peering through Curious girl, wishing she could Curious girl, da...

Is it Just Fantasy?

Or, escape from reality

Here I lay in splendid play I am His prey I love our games where He makes me scream He makes me moan Like I make him groan I’m his to take being filled with his cream I know my place I am His treasure and he lets me enjoy His sexual pleasure Or Am I just...

Red Lipstick Sucks

One tease leads to another

Tease me he said So I enticed him with big red lipstick sucks Then he said Keep me coming back for more So I smiled and whispered Patience sweetheart For you will learn to love me more than all * So I teased her first With my fingertips barely touching he...

It Started With A Smile

She is perfectly divine, yet perfectly imperfect

Coy smiles and innocent laughter Sherbet kisses that bring subtle delights She licks the want from my scintillating body While I Indulge her fevered needs Tonight there will be no respite as we play out our wildest fantasies and bathe in heavenly streams...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The New Bra

She said “She wanted a new bra that hugged her a certain way”

Standing behind your naked form My hands become your bra Cupping your warmth My fingers moulding to your form Then my fingers start to squeeze Shaping them for my pleasure Pressing harder now, Leaving finger prints My thumbs flick over your nipples Like w...

Her

My Poem

You see me standing there So shy and meek What is it that I seek? Answering with long stare To worship at your feet And our souls to meet To swallow you whole To bring you to me Be all that I see And let you take your toll

Tethered

His touch the poem, and I the paper for him to write. And suddenly my pen spoke only of you.

Your words lay sweetly upon my mind. *** In hours of tumult you had found me. A touch of my shoulder out of nowhere. Your words upon my ear a balm to my soul. Ground trembling beneath me, steadied by the poetry of your mind. I find my feet. Your eyes find...

My Mind’s Eye

I stumble upon you in my mind

I found a photograph of you in my mind. Even there the corners were blunted, a wrinkle creasing the left side. But your beauty is unmarred by the ravages of scattered files and folders in my head. I gaze at you. My fingers fluttering against weathered cor...

Awakening Desires

Youthful passion ignites, kisses deepen, bodies entangled

In Chloe's girlish bedroom, cluttered and unkempt, Clothes strewn about, mirrors framed with selfies - Her world undressed. Walls plastered with posters Of bands and idols to admire, A cozy nest for raging hormones And young desire. A sanctuary of rumpled...

Touching Her

Sometimes, just a touch, can push her over the edge

His hand clutched the glass Teasing her Tormenting her Making her ache to be touched in places only seen by his eyes His strength the way his fingertips danced a tango across her skin The intention with which he slid them into her sweet abyss She crossed...