Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mature Stories

Involving older women or men, our mature stories posts appeal to people who enjoy an experienced hand in the bedroom.

There's nothing like sex with an older partner to get up to speed with the finer arts involved in love making.

Younger guys are sure to love the milf stories.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Light Loafered Larry

Mom's friend spills the beans on her marriage

I have been living with my mother for a few years now. I had to move back in to care for her. It's not too bad. She stays up all night and then sleeps until two in the afternoon, but I have gotten used to it. Mom's friends come to visit, and on occasion,...

Bonnie: The Tent

A new friend, a weekend seminar, and an intimate space, lead to an unexpected surprise.

Truisms abound. They are meant to be insightful but are often plain common sense, more obvious than astute. Such a truism came to mind with an unexpected experience I had a few years ago. When I think back to what transpired this truism replays itself in...

The Vacation - Paradise

Sometimes we all long for just a few more minutes…

“Just a few more minutes,” Jenn whispered in Chris’s ear as she held him tight, tears silently trickling down her cheeks. Those five little words had changed her life in just one week. “Last call for passengers travelling on flight AA1030 to Chicago…” the...

Mother! (I'd Like To Fuck!)

With Jun on the verge of giving birth, she has a new lover. But a surprise is coming...

Barcelona. Eight months after the last story. As Carlos’s bedroom door closed behind her, Jun experienced a frisson of something like guilt. Sleeping with Dani had been agreed to and arranged by Kim, her husband. Sleeping with Albert had been her choice,...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

With Stars In Her Eyes - Part 3

Can Gloria and Peyton make their May-December romance work? Series finale.

When Peyton arrived at my house the following evening, Mom answered the door before I could. Walking down the hall, I heard her cheerfully greet him. "Have you eaten yet?" she asked. "We finished dinner not long ago, and there's plenty left over." "That's...

With Stars In Her Eyes - Part 2

Another evening under the stars ends with Gloria in Peyton's bed.

Peyton and I spent most of the ride back to my house in comfortable silence. We'd rolled the windows down, and the air held a sweet fragrance. Relaxing in the passenger seat, I occasionally sneaked a glance at him. He caught me once, but before I could lo...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 24

Angel and Ken enjoy a sunny Saturday morning being playful.

I woke alone in his bed, feeling rather sticky between my thighs. The bright sunlight streaming in from the wall of windows opposite the bed made me squint as I sat up. I was still dressed, if you can call wearing a garter and stockings dressed, in the li...

With Stars In Her Eyes - Part 1

Gloria's evening stargazing with an older man begins a secret romance.

"And this," Peyton said to me, "is the Ring Nebula. Have a look, Gloria." I moved closer to peer through the eyepiece of his eight-inch Dobsonian telescope. "Oh, wow, I see it! It looks just like a smoke ring!" I could hear the smile in Peyton's voice as...

Diary of a High Price Escort. Book 22 Part Two

Angel meets a twenty-year-old ginger, and gives him some valuable lessons on how to treat a woman.

As I smoothed my pencil skirt down over my hips and thighs, I noticed the tiny bumps in the fabric caused by the clasps of my garter. This won't do, I thought. I'd look too much like a whore walking into the lobby of the Grand Hilton, so I stepped out of...