Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Occupation Stories

Occupation based sex stories, are those where the job of the main character or characters, is the attraction.

Stories of naughty nurses, hot firefighters, fit personal trainers, lustful lawyers, dirty doctors, probing pilots, handy massage therapists, mile high club loving flight attendants and estate agents who leave you in a real state, belong in here.

Popular Stories

Strip Search

A male stripper gets an unusual 'get out of jail' card from the Police

Billy Flynn and the rest of the G-String Gang walked off stage to raucous and thunderous applause. “Wow, what a crowd,” Billy laughed. “You’d take your life in your hands getting too close to some of them. Did you see that hen party?” His friend Damian ag...

All Stories

Some women spend their whole lives devoid of sex, becoming and dying "old maids" as they used to be called. Some screw one man their whole lives---namely, married women who screw only their husbands. Others have affairs; some become "sex workers," as pros...

Strip Search

A male stripper gets an unusual 'get out of jail' card from the Police

Billy Flynn and the rest of the G-String Gang walked off stage to raucous and thunderous applause. “Wow, what a crowd,” Billy laughed. “You’d take your life in your hands getting too close to some of them. Did you see that hen party?” His friend Damian ag...

Nurse Paula 4, Eileen.

Paula sets her friend up for some young cock of her own.

Paula was drawn from her approaching orgasm by a thumping on the door of the medical centre. A muffled voice was saying they needed to see someone so open the door. Naturally the idiot knocking was oblivious to the notices showing the place had closed fif...

The Steele Files: (C4) The New Project

After accepting his new position, as Ms. Steele’s Personal Assistant, He got a surprise about the new project.

Darren woke up the next morning, following his extensive interviewing process for his new position, with a huge smile and an extremely hard cock. He still couldn’t believe how his life changed. He still couldn’t believe how the women at Steele Enterprises...

The Social Club

A knock on the door brings Steph a Hollywood job opportunity. Just not the one she thought she would get.

I have been desperate before, but never like this. I was barely going to squeeze by this month. There was just enough money to pay rent and utilities at the new apartment, and that didn’t count food. I knew coming to California would be expensive, but I l...

The Steele Files: (C3) Meeting Ms. Steele

After another morning of sexual arousal from all these beautiful women and getting his first blowjob at lunch, Darren gets escorted to Ms. Steele’s office.

Darren sat in his cubicle. He still couldn’t believe that June gave him his first blowjob, then gave him another one after they ate lunch. She was sitting in the next cubicle to him as if nothing happened. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to be doing,...

The Steele Files: (C2) Darren's Second Day

After an exhilarating first day, his second day starts with even more promise...

Darren woke up feeling refreshed after a good sleep. He woke as he had every day for years… with a morning hard-on. However, unlike previous days, he didn’t ignore it. He didn’t wish it to go away. This morning, he smiled as he reached down and squeezed i...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Steele Files: (C1) Darren's First Day

After living a completely sheltered life, Darren starts his first job.

Darren Locke still couldn’t believe he was now living in New York City, about to begin his first job with Steele Enterprises. As he went through the center of the three revolving doors to enter the famous Steele Towers, his excitement was palpable. He was...

Lights Camera Action - First Scene

Bill, a regular at a local coffee shop, becomes the star of explicit videos for an adult website when two intriguing women offer him the role of a lifetime

I settled into my usual spot by the window of the coffee shop. The aroma of fresh coffee enveloped me. It was a refuge from daily life, where I could lose myself in caffeine and solitude. The two women sitting across the room had become a familiar sight t...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 11--12

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter 11... The Present... "Well, it wasn't my idea!" Danny's voice was a strained whisper. We were in his room with the door shut. "I signed on as a fake girlfriend. Not to sleep with you," my whisper was just as quiet and strained. "I wanted a little...

DiscreetOfficeServices.Com Chapters 17--18

Sometimes, it's all about how you earn success!

Chapter 17... The Present... Danny sat in thought, processing all I'd told him. “So, you’ve been lying to your parents for almost a year, and then to me…” “Danny,” I shut off the hair blower and looked at him. “I know you have trust issues but the only th...