Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meeting My Wife's Boss's Wife

"I meet my wife's boss's wife in the hottub"

58
8 Comments 8
1.8k Views 1.8k
2.5k words 2.5k words

I woke slowly after my wife dressed and went to work at the conference. She had slept less than four hours and had a full day ahead of her. I had a leisurely breakfast and did a few hours of work in the room before getting ready for that midday meeting with the wife of my wife's boss in the spa centre attached to the hotel. She made the date over dinner, believing me to be my wife's Cousin Karl and not her husband. I created the Cousin Karl story a month ago to watch her at close quarters at another conference.

Karl was an actual person and was my cousin, not my wife's. Our dads were brothers, and we grew up within a mile of each other. We went to the same school year and had the same surname. We looked enough alike that people confused us. From age ten, we tried to pass ourselves off as twins. It worked very well when we started to date. Karl was the lady's man; he could charm his way into anyone's knickers. I was on hand to interfere at a double date if she needed to be separated from her best friend. It worked okay for me, as I got plenty.

Karl got bored after about a month and moved on, so I became pretty adept at dealing with the jilted girl. Either providing a close alternative, a shoulder to cry on or, best of all, a revenge fuck with his twin. Ultimately, I didn't even bother scouting for myself; Karl's cast-off was enough. After college (we went to the same one), we drifted apart as I started work. Karl's parents split up: his dad soon married another woman. Karl and I were ushers, and matching us were two bridesmaids. The grown-up daughter of the bride and her best friend from college.

Karl charmed both of them into joining us after the party. We had the suite he and his dad had stayed in the previous night, along with a couple of bottles of champagne. The friend was the better-looking, and Karl paired off with her while I bedded the daughter. Since college, Karl had worked on his sexual technique; I lasted for about twenty minutes, but Karl and the college friend were at it for hours. She screamed out a large number of orgasms at high volume. She kept repeating, 'Oh my god, you are so big'. Probably twenty or more times.

Watching Karl and the bridesmaid having sex opened up a new world for me. The sex I had was pretty vanilla, and when someone else was in the room, I stayed under the covers and kept quiet. This pair did not care if anyone saw or heard them; it was mind-blowing. I also understood that a woman could get more out of sex than a guy. I was smitten with the friend. I had to have her. I'm not sure if I was turned on more by watching her with Karl or the thought of fucking her with the same intensity. I watched and got hard for a second round with the daughter.

The good news was that Karl would tire of her soon, and I was an expert in sliding in his place. What I wasn't capable of was giving her that sort of sexual experience. So I took lessons, trawling the internet for tips. Fortunately, I saw the benchmark that night. In the end, I hired some hookers to give me lessons. They were surprisingly keen to help me out. It worked a treat, and a year later, the bridesmaid and I married. She kept up her friendship with the daughter, so there were many family visits, and Karl was sometimes there at his dad's house.

He became part of our fantasy chats and dirty talk around sex. If we had a barbeque, my wife would drive so that I would drink a fair bit. She would ensure I was deep in conversation outside before dragging Karl inside for a long chat. When she returned, she would ostentatiously put on more lipstick. In bed that night, she would ask me if she was a bit loose. Implying that she and Karl had slipped away for a fuck. I was never really sure if she had or not, which added to the sex that night and for the rest of the week. As a real story, it was spicy enough.

I made two minor changes when I told it, as Karl in the hot tub. Firstly, my wife was the bride's niece, not her daughter's best friend. This made my wife Karl's step-cousin. The second was Karl's Dad told him to stop dating her, as it was taboo. Karl palmed her off to her now husband, his mate, to keep her around. That was me, in case you hadn't worked it out. That way, he could still keep fucking her, like we had last month and last night. This enhanced my wife's sexual reputation at work as a cheating slut who might just sleep with you if Cousin Karl wasn't around.

The boss's wife was already in the spa, wearing a robe. We sauntered over to the jacuzzi, and she took it off to reveal possibly the sexiest one-piece I had ever seen, even on the internet. She smiled as I did a double take, and we both got into the tub. We were alone, and she talked about the company and how they still used sex to sell. She explained that the young women often became a little sex-crazed, and it was good I was banging my cousin. Her poor husband would never be able to satisfy her. I would find she needed me more often.

I then told the story I had prepared, and she loved it. Her hand moved to my thigh and rubbed it up and down. To excite her, I added a few more post-marriage exploits. I was having a great time but needed to return to work. She cut to the chase, explaining that all the women who worked for their company ended up in bed with her and her husband. Did I want to join them tonight, as we all stayed the extra night? It seemed a sensible option. She had already cleared it with 'my cousin'. She needed to know if I wanted to join in or just 'my cousin' and them.

I was a bit shocked, as my wife had not mentioned it. It seems they agreed on it last week. I certainly wasn't going to miss out, especially as the boss's wife had shared stories of her days as a hostess. It made me realise why my wife had demanded so much sex since she had changed jobs. We arranged to join them for a private dinner at their suite around eight. There was plenty of time for 'my cousin' to change into one of the work dresses she had in her bag. I was learning some secrets here. I hadn't realised my wife changed when she got to work.

I struggled to keep my mind on work that afternoon. I imagined her dress and whether she ever wore underwear in the office. Quite what she got up to and why she changed clothes to take me to lunch. The hot tub answer was shared with her via her boss whilst she was still working the stall. She apologised for not informing me of tonight's dinner, as she was instructed not to do so. She distracted me by offering a choice of dresses. One was made entirely of mesh with a solid red Y at the front covering nipples and pussy.

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

The other was made of a gold-shining material but had no sides. A belt joined the back to the front, exposing less flesh than the mesh. Matter-of-factly, she told me she had worn both for several meetings and wasn't sure which one was sexier. Probably the mesh one, because her lovely firm ass was fully exposed, was her follow-up comment. She explained that we were not going downstairs, just to the elevator and up to the top floor. She would be okay with the exposed flesh. If I was not, she didn't care.

The dinner was delicious, the room service was excellent, and there was a lovely bottle of wine. We had a polite conversation, but there was an underlying aroma of sex. My wife, who the hosts thought was my cousin, was dressed in a red mesh dress with a covering over her nipples and pussy. The hostess was dressed in a dress that had her tits pouring out of the top and a skirt that was no longer than four inches. I could almost see her pussy as I sat beside her. We waited until the waiters cleared the table and moved to the living room area.

The boss grabbed my arm and dragged me to the sofa. He indicated that the ladies were going to give us a show. He tops up my glass as they start kissing. I had never thought my wife was bisexual, but I realised that I might be wrong. "Bit of a slut, your cousin" is the comment from the boss. I don't feel offended because, at this point, my wife is bent over a sofa with his wife pulling her ass apart and slamming a large dildo in and out as she licks her clit to several convulsing orgasms. I wanted to stick my cock in somewhere, but the boss told me to chill out.

The two women moved into a sixty-nine that they seemed to enjoy without us when the boss decided we should join in. He and I strip off, and it's no surprise that we are both hard. As we sat down to watch the show about half an hour ago, the boss pulled out a packet of blue pills. He gave me one, explaining that he needed it to make him hard, but with me, it would make me last a lot longer. Walking to the end, where his wife's face was licking out my wife's pussy he slowly pushed inside her wet folds. He encouraged me to fuck his wife.

"Don't worry about their pleasure", the boss suggested as if it was a choice of wine. "Just fuck her with the pace you want and to maximise your pleasure. That is what I'm going to do on my end. There will be time enough for the ladies to take more pleasure when we have had ours." The previous evening with Dick, both watching how he fucked and how my wife wanted me to fuck her whilst Dick recovered, had allowed me to work out the right pace and intensity. I slipped in slowly but rammed in hard after a couple of slow strokes.

I kept up the pace for ten or fifteen minutes until I could feel a sheen of sweat with the effort. Generally, at this point, I would be trying to manage my desire and stopping myself from coming. The blue pill had given me an edge, as although I felt the same pleasure, I was a long way from coming at this point. Realising more to come, I adjusted my stroke to increase the pace slightly. I felt a slight oomph from the boss's wife and then a little moan. The boss picked it up, too, and instructed my wife to lick harder at his wife's clit.

She started to orgasm almost instantly, and as she buckled, the boss told me to keep riding her and not to slow down. I did as I was told and enjoyed for myself the pleasure of fucking a woman through multiple orgasms. I had seen both Dick and, a long time ago, the genuine Cousin Karl put my wife through the wringer. I had never really managed it myself. Aware this was a sexually experienced woman below me, I felt a sense of pride. I kept going, making a note to myself that if the blue pill did this, I needed a supply for myself.

It wasn't long before my wife came as well, especially as the boss was instructing his wife to ignore the multiple orgasms coursing through her body and to get licking that clit in front of her face. It was incredible to watch after that started because there were now two women thrashing about, and it felt powerful to be the cause of it. Even the blue pill, though, could not stop me from coming eventually, and I let everyone know it was on its way. The boss told me not to finish in his wife and to use the available mouth below it to take my seed.

This was a first for me, fucking a woman and finishing in another woman's mouth. I ensured I didn't waste a drop; she swallowed it all down. It wasn't long before the boss came, although both women helped deal with his load this time. His wife took his shaft in her throat, and my wife sucked his balls in hers to encourage complete drainage. He certainly looked out of it as he fell backwards onto the sofa. His wife pulled one of the throws over him as she announced he only ever came once these days, and he was out of it now.

I want to say I was instantly hard, but even with blue help, it took me twenty minutes or so to do so. So the ladies pulled out a box of sex toys and used them on each other. The sight was incredibly erotic, especially when a double-ended dildo came out of the box. I had seen these in porn once or twice, but never in real life. They took a while getting in both of them, and then they did so, strapped their thighs to each other to keep them in place. I would have to make do with fucking them in the ass, I was told.

The boss explained there was some lube in the bedroom and that I should do his wife first. He expected I had fucked my cousin in the ass many times, so I should take as many firsts as I could. He would watch now, and perhaps he might rise again later in the evening. His words showed me that it would not be an early night. Maybe a later finish than last night. So I lubed up first one ass and fucked it, then followed it with my wife's. The blue pill helped me last much longer the second time and even longer the third, fourth and fifth.

Eventually, I could not rise to the occasion, but that was not the end of the entertainment. Although the boss could not fuck anyone again, he enjoyed telling the three of us what to do, with what toy and in what order. When the active participants dropped from three to two, that was not the end of the fun. I spend a couple of hours watching each of the women don a strap-on and fuck the other senseless. Many, many firsts were broken for me that night. It was only as the sun started to rise that we stopped.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments