Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Conference Dinner With My Wife

"I had not appreciated how important sex was to my wife's company"

47
6 Comments 6
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

In the weeks following the conference that my wife worked at in our home town, our sex life moved up another notch. It was pretty high before, with fantasies woven around my Cousin Karl in our early marriage. We later moved this on to the thought of my wife picking up a hung guy to have sex with when I wasn't there. I could not resist turning up to watch my wife at work at her first conference. I met a guy called Dick, suitably named. Posing as Cousin Karl, Dick and I took turns on my wife in her room until the small hours. Dick thought I was Cousin Karl.

My wife and I worked close enough to each other in the city to meet for lunch, although we had not since she started work at her new job. The one where she worked at conferences. A week after the conference finished, I decided to meet her for lunch and texted her that I would pick her up in her reception, but as Cousin Karl. It turned out at her work that Karl already had a reputation. In the hotel, the rooms on both sides were occupied by male colleagues, and they were kept up until three am by her loud orgasms.

My wife and I knew that it was Dick who had made her scream out so much, but Cousin Karl was seen with her, and he got all the credit. As I arrived at the reception, the girl behind the desk started to flirt with me as soon as Karl's name was mentioned. It was pretty enjoyable to spend ten minutes waiting for my wife to be told I could look her up if I had some spare time. On the one hand, I was tempted, but I was also aware that I could not provide the sexual satisfaction that Dick or the real Cousin Karl would, and it was better to be mysterious.

If you are both very horny, it is pretty easy, even in a busy city, to find somewhere for a quickie. Her office block had a disabled toilet on each floor by the lifts, easy to slip into without notice. We had a quick sandwich and a coffee in a place nearby. One where a number of her colleagues went as well. I was introduced to several of them as Cousin Karl, making sure they knew that my wife was open to an affair but was taken at the moment. On our return, we slipped into the toilet and with her grabbing hold of the sink, I slipped my cock into her soaking pussy for a nice mutual orgasm.

We made it a regular Wednesday thing on the weeks when there was no conference. Lots of her fellow male and female workers recognised me as Karl, so if I ever went to another conference, it would not be a problem to join her. Spouses, apart from the big boss, were not welcome at conferences because of the open sexual nature of their interaction with the buyers and customers they were servicing. I even managed to get invited to their staff Christmas party as pretty much the only non-employee.

That was in the future, though. Next week, another conference was only a hundred miles away, and we decided I would attend it again. I generally worked from home on Fridays, and my wife arranged for us to stay in the room for one night longer. The hotel often did this as a freebie. So, after work on Thursday night, I got in the car and drove quickly up to the hotel. I brought along my tuxedo and went to the room to change. I had arranged with Dick on my burner phone to save me a spare space at the dinner.

However, as I got into the conference area just as they were going into dinner, the receptionist I had flirted with was there and invited me over. Raising a hand to Dick, she told me that a buyer had dropped out so Cousin Karl could sit on 'my cousin's' table as long as I made sure that I did not speak to 'my cousin' until the buyers were taken care of. I quickly texted Dick to tell him that we were in room 423 and that he should join us after we left the dinner. He assured me that he was pleased to do so. He was looking forward to more sexual adventures.

The table was for sixteen, eight company employees with eight buyers. We sat employee, buyer, employee, buyer all around. Only the sponsor, his wife and the two hostesses moved. So I had a technical guy to my left, and the sponsor was to my right, talking to the buyer beyond him. He didn't waste any time on me. My wife was to the left of the next buyer round. The buyer seemed more interested in my wife, so the techie turned. I had a light conversation with him as I watched beyond, where my wife was flirting heavily. I saw hands start to wander.

'My cousin', as the table thought she was, was wearing a dress that was floor length, with a long slit on her left thigh that went up to her waist. As she sat down, she twisted so that the slit widened and fell away from her crutch, exposing the whole area. It was apparent she had no underwear on. On the top, two strips of cloth crossed both under and over her breasts and looped around her neck, halter style. Her nipples were covered, certainly, but not much else. As she pulled back her right shoulder to the buyer, the inside of her left breast was almost entirely exposed.

I would think that usually, she would have shuffled under the table when the buyer used his hand to expose more of her pussy, her legs went wider, and his fingers slipped inside her dress. From conversations in bed, this was the entire purpose of her presence at the dinner. Check to see if the buyer was susceptible to sexual favours, and an escort provided by her company would dance with the guy and fuck his brains out. The job with this guy was effectively done. No reason she should not have a little fun.

It was incredibly horny to watch his hands in plain sight explore my wife. I could see her face, and the telltale signs of an impending orgasm were visible to me. A slight shudder in the left shoulder. The opening of her mouth, her teeth biting her bottom lip, and finally, her whole body shuddering and closing her eyes. Her right hand was resting in his lap, moving gently to make him hard. I might have missed the technical explanation of their products, but the guy did the same chat during the speeches later.

After the first course, my wife got up and moved around the table. On the other side, looking directly at me. I was surprised that the big boss's wife was sitting beside me and interested in a conversation. The buyer to my right had been talking to her husband, who didn't need her charms. It was the technical guy boring him for the moment. The wife was only five years older than me, probably fifteen years younger than her husband. She was dressy and sexy with it but was conservative compared to my wife.

She knew me as Cousin Karl and was also fully aware of my ability to get 'my cousin' to scream out orgasm after orgasm for hours. She explained that ten years ago, she was doing the same job as my wife, except that she also had to sleep with the buyer, not hand him off to an escort. She had snagged her husband one drunken evening, and now she watched the proceedings getting hornier and hornier as the night progressed. Her husband was still sexually active, but she still remembered working the room. The hotel had a spa; I should be in the hot tub midday.

I was a bit shocked, but I wanted to see where this would lead. Her message was delivered, and she focused on the buyer to my right. Another swap was around for the dessert and speeches. My wife sat to my right. I think she would have initially chatted with the buyer in my seat, moving on to the buyer to her right for the speeches. However, with only one buyer to flirt with, she spent the whole time with him. If it was horny watching her work three seats away, watching her work to my side was terrific.

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

As they turned towards each other, she lifted slightly off the chair and pulled up her dress. This allowed her to open her legs wide, and the buyer moved his hand straight to her pussy. The tablecloth seemed to cover them, but my wife tugged at it. The buyer would have been sure his hand was hidden, but I could see through a small gap. His thumb worked inside her. He continued to work her as the lights dimmed and a few speeches were made. My wife was about to come and moved her right hand to the buyer's leg. With her left trailing behind her, she lightly stroked my cock.

I watched her breath slowly return to normal, and as it did so, her right hand moved to the buyer's zip. Slowly she drew it down and pulled his cock out. Then she grasped it firmly and worked it slowly up and down. I turned my head to see behind her to the buyer's face. He stopped playing with her and closed his eyes. As the speeches kept on, I could see his pleasure rise until my wife stopped to retrieve the large cloth napkin from the table before moving it over his cock. I could see her continue to wank him until he came.

The big boss and his wife were leaving. It appeared all the buyers were happy to receive the sexual favours, and several well-dressed women joined the table. The cavalry had arrived for my wife, who could now talk to her Cousin Karl. She told me she would never normally wank a buyer off. She had only done so because I was sitting there watching. It had made her so horny, so perhaps we could go straight to the room. We had a quick drink for decency, but my wife was making 'let's go' noises and smiling at Dick.

Several male colleagues came over to shake Cousin Karl's hand. I'm pretty sure that they hoped that since 'my cousin' was already having an affair, if I weren't at the next conference, one of them would be taking her to bed. We made our excuses and left, with Dick hovering in the foyer to join us in the lift. We quickly got to the room. Once inside, 'my cousin' excused herself to remove her dress and freshen up. Dick seemed to think it would go as last time. However, I was far too horny to watch, so we discussed tactics and got undressed.

It wasn't long before my wife came back in, naked and ready to go. She moved towards Dick expecting the same as last time, but he pushed her to the bed and slipped fingers into her to check how ready she was. "Sopping wet" was his comment, and turning her over, he pulled her back to his cock, which was at bed level. Even sopping wet, Dick was too big to slip straight in as I would have. As he worked his way inside, extracting a positive comment from my wife, I moved to her head and fed my cock to her.

She licked the top, tongue working around the head and taking off a substantial bit of pre-come. She didn't seem that interested in sucking me, but a solid thrust by Dick, now entirely inside her, made up her mind for her. As he pulled out, the thickness of his cock half-pulled her back as he came out. This almost made me come out, but the following thrust filled her mouth again. I didn't do anything, and neither did my wife. Dick was doing it for all three of us. This went on for a while until my wife came for the first time in the room.

I pulled myself out quickly because her teeth came together, and she half groaned and half screamed out a long expletive complaining about the size of the cock inside her. It took a little while for her to return to normal as Dick didn't slow his pace at all. If anything, he upped the pace. Not being able to get my cock in her mouth didn't matter so much now. The initial sucking had taken the edge off my desire. I was happy to watch the action again. Dick lasted a pretty long time before announcing he was coming.

My wife wanted to be the perfect slut for him, so she shot forward, turned around and took his cock in her mouth. Well, around half of it, anyway. As she sucked hard, I took the opportunity to slip my cock inside her. It went in too quickly for my liking, but given the thickness of the cock that had just left it, there was little surprise. Rope after a rope slipped down my wife's throat, and eventually, Dick pulled away and, with his softening cock swinging from side to side, went to the mini-bar and got a bottle of water.

We both watched him as I started to thrust into my wife. She asked me to just fuck her hard. I was happy to oblige, and for the next little while, there was a hearty slap of my inner thighs against her ass, well lubricated by her juices dripping everywhere. I was getting right into her cervix with the deepest of thrusts, a lot deeper than I usually managed and felt pretty good about myself. There was less friction than expected, so I kept going longer than my average fifteen minutes. Dick was ready for another round as I started to finish.

Not to be outdone, my wife turned around and swallowed my load as well. It felt good, not something that generally happened, so I made the most of it by having a more intense orgasm than expected. As I moved away, my wife popped her cum speckled lips onto Dick's now brutal weapon to make sure it was fully erect. Then she turned back around, stuck her ass right up in the air and asked him to stick his dick in her. He was happy to do so and, swapping with me, filled her mouth three more times before asking for a little break.

We had a thirty-minute break for drinks. Very odd, three of us stark naked, sitting in chairs whilst my wife was sprawled out on the bed sipping scotch. Dick suggested that for our final round, we should double-team my wife. He didn't ask if she had been taken in the ass before. He just took it for granted that she would have. Dick moved to the top of the bed and lay down with his arms spread wide. My wife sat on top of him, but before she sat down, he slipped a few fingers inside her and pulled out a blob of her honey.

As she slowly dropped down on him, a couple of bumps up and down got him inside her. Dick worked the honey around and inside her ass. It didn't take long for her to be open enough for me to slip into her ass. Unfortunately, this time around, I had to do all the work, but I didn't mind. Dick played with my wife's nipples, and she started to come regularly and often. We wondered if she would get to double figures before either of us did. She failed by two, but both Dick and I came in quick succession.

No attempt to take us in her mouth; we just fell against each other. We had enough, all three of us, so Dick quietly got up, got dressed and left the room. He motioned to me that he would give me a call and then waved to my wife. I think she was already asleep. She had been thoroughly fucked, more so than at the last conference. I cleaned my teeth, tidied up the room and joined her in bed and sleep.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments