Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thanksgiving Is A Big Surprise

"My wife gets annoyed at missing out on a conference, but makes up for it"

2
0 Comments 0
121 Views 121
2.7k words 2.7k words

After the fantastic to-watch night at the October conference, both my wife and I were waiting for a replay three weeks later with Dick. My wife's firm runs conferences on behalf of clients and buyers for retail groups. Mostly, they are in the trades that are still blokey. Car exhausts, tyres, sporting goods. They even run to builders merchants. Their target market is firms that don't sell to the public directly but to people who run shops or warehouses that sell to guys. The sort of place where you might still see a calendar of nudes behind the sales counter.

Sex is still a significant factor in sales for these types of businesses, so my wife works out if a sexual favour will be received with strings attached. If so, then the sales guys who work with her arrange for a hooker and the subsequent order. The sort of sales techniques that used to work thirty years ago but are almost non-existent now. She had worked at three shows since she started with them, and she expected she would also attend the November conference. The firm employs six hostesses altogether, but with only one table, they didn't need her.

In the last three weeks, she had been desperate for sex. Every night, she had worn me out. I was looking forward to a bit of a break, as much as she was, to be honest. She found this out about ten days before Thanksgiving and was quickly on the phone with my mother. In the two previous years since we got married, we had gone to my parents. My mum and dad still live together and close by. There was a family gathering with a couple of grandparents and my two elder sisters. They had husbands, but they had no kids to date.

My wife wanted my mom to invite my uncle and his second wife to the party because the daughter was still her best friend. She had a new partner whom we had not met. Since my wife started working at the new company, they hadn't seen each other as much as before. She and her old college friend had many girls' nights. I would drop them off and pick them up later when wasted. I had sex with her friend at my uncle's wedding, but it had not progressed after the night. There was still a bit of teasing when drunk about three in a bed.

On that day, I wondered what clothes my wife would wear. She had always been a bit conservative in a family setting, despite the fact she would wear revealing outfits on girls' nights out. With her new job role, she always wore clothing well beyond reasonable, even for brunch. She went for a mix. Underneath, there were stockings and suspenders. She seemed to wear these all the time instead of tights. She had a sexy set of underwear, comfortable shoes and a button-through dress that went below her knees.

This was all news until the day itself. Specifically, that genuine Cousin Karl would be having lunch with us. We were a family that didn't watch TV, especially sports, on Thanksgiving day. I was initially disappointed, but I got used to it. Karl was sports-mad, and I chatted with him when I saw him there. Like blokes all over, we found sports a convenient common topic of conversation, and we both wondered if we might get to watch this year. We split up at the meal, and I sat beside her college friend while she sat beside Karl.

At one point, she got up to get something from the kitchen. As she returned, I noticed two buttons at the top and at least four at the bottom had been undone. She carefully used a cloth to bring the extra dish, hiding the extra flesh. I'm sure Karl noticed since he was sitting next to her. She kept looking at me and smiling, the sort of wayward smile that she had at her conference dinners. Dinner was great. The conversation flowed, and I had several glasses of wine. I knew that, as usual, my wife would drive home from family dinners.

The second surprise came at the end of dinner. Usually, we would go to the lounge and play charades or other games. However, it seemed the party would only be for the older generation this year. My two sisters and my wife's friend announced that they needed to leave to go to their partner's parents. Everyone lived locally, and this seemed to me perfectly reasonable. My sisters had done the same last year. The surprise was my wife announcing that both Karl and I were desperate to watch the match and that we would watch it at our house.

The surprise was my wife saying this. She hates sports with a vengeance, and I usually only watch it when she is out of the house. Karl was keen as mustard about leaving, so he was out of his seat and hugging his dad, grandma, and all the others to go as soon as possible. We piled into the car in record time, Karl in the back, thanking us both and suggesting we could drop him home. I think that was just as much to see if he could hook up with the current woman he was seeing as much as watching the game.

My wife ignored him and drove to our house, telling the two of us that we should watch the game. She would bring in some beers once she had changed. Karl and I had a buzz on, so watching the game as fast as possible was more critical than beers. We spread over each of the two sofas as we expected that my wife would not join us until the game ended. That was when I got the third surprise of the day when my wife returned with two beers and some snacks. She had also put on one of those French maid's aprons, a halter neck tied at the back.

I should mention that, besides adding the apron, she had removed her button-through dress, bra, and panties. She still had her stockings and suspenders on but had changed her shoes for the highest-heeled stilettos she owned. They arched her back and pushed out her chest. The apron barely contained her nipples, and as she turned around to let us see her new clothes, we could see her ass in all its glory. Karl exploded with a 'What the fuck!!'. My wife retorted that he had seen her naked many times. He had fucked her sideways before she was married.

'I seem to remember when we broke up, you complained that you needed a girlfriend who could give a proper blowjob. Your twin cousin and I have been working on this, and you will be delighted with how I've come on.' my wife continued. I was happy to get the praise, but it was Dick's hard work last month that had improved her technique to no end. She dropped to her knees in front of Karl and undid his belt, pulling his lower clothes down to his ankles. She pulled his knees apart and bobbed down on his fast-rising cock.

Karl looked over at me, not sure what to do. I smiled, reminded him that he had, after all, fucked her first and that I owed him big-time for the introduction. Without him setting her up, I would never have married her. He looked askance at me, not taking it in, but didn't stop my wife from lightly wanking him to attention and then gobbling him up. I had forgotten that Karl was a lot bigger than me. He was only a whisker smaller than Dick. It wasn't long before my wife had her nose nuzzling his belly button.

I made eye contact with my wife, and she winked at me. I knew how this would go. We would let Karl have his fill, and when he stopped, I would take over until he recovered for round two. Or round five or six. I laid back, half watching the match on the screen, half watching my wife give my cousin the perfect blow job. He certainly was not going to complain about the quality now. He was head back and revelling in it. He turned towards me and asked how the hell I was letting a wife who gave this good a blow job give one to anyone else, especially him.

KourtneyLey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KourtneyLey

I wondered if she was going to want to be fucked, or if she was going to finish him off. It appeared that my wife intended to make sure this blow job was the best. I wanted to see the game, so I moved her sideways, still taking Karl all in, bent her ass up over the settee end. I slid my cock inside her. It was so easy for me; she was soaking wet. I gently slid in and out; I wasn't trying to do a Dick or get her all excited. I just wanted to make sure she could carry out that magic clow job for my cousin whilst I got some fun out of it.

Eventually, Karl could not take any more, and I thought initially my wife would suck it all down, but she wanted to make a point. So she pulled off his cock as it flexed and pulsed, rope after rope, flying upwards. She took some in the air but let most of it end up on his nice shirt and jacket he had worn for dinner. After he had finally stopped, she licked off the head and cleaned him up as best she could. Then, she told him he could borrow one of my shirts to go home. Either that or he could stay the weekend and get as many blow-jobs like that as he could cope with.

My wife was so highly sexed nowadays it was almost impossible to keep her down. As Karl was recovering and keeping one eye on the game, I slowly kept fucking my wife. I had this down to a fine art now. I could thrust hard enough to keep a moderate number of orgasms flowing through her without coming myself. I'm not even using a blue pill anymore. After a while, Karl recovered with the help of my wife's mouth. She seemed keen to get him back up to total hardness as soon as he was able. I was happy to pull out of my wife's pussy and let him take my place.

I wanted to see a comparison between Karl and Dick. Especially close-up and personal. If my wife was screaming out an orgasm, I wanted my cock in her throat as she did it. I mentioned casually to Karl that my wife liked her sex rough. Rougher than I would give it to her. He replied that he knew exactly how my wife enjoyed sex. Of course, he had a relationship with her for a month before we went out. My realisation that I liked to watch came from watching them fuck for two hours on the next bed that night we all met.

Or was that confirmation that he had had sex with her since? I didn't want confirmation because imagining those times and dates when he might have been was better. He had been the source of dirty talk and play all through our courtship and marriage. We had even added a bit to the wedding ceremony. She had mouthed 'except Karl' to me during her vows. In my mind, I had seen hundreds of blow jobs for Karl, none of them better than the one I had just seen. Karl picked her up and plopped her down on his cock to bounce up and down on.

As he entered her, I saw the look of pure pleasure on her face. Dick might have been perhaps half an inch longer, but Karl, I think, was slightly thicker. He dragged at her as she bounced up and then down, pulling pleasure from deep inside. It wasn't long before she had her first orgasm, then shorter still before her second. He lay there and offered encouragement until she got tired and slowed down. Karl then suggested she turn around and lay back on him. He wanted to try something he had not done with her before.

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, and after she had complied, he lifted his hips and drove into her a dozen or so times, fast and deep, until her orgasm was rising again. Then, just as it broke into convulsions on her part, he reached around to her pussy and slapped it hard with his palm. Once, twice, maybe ten times before my wife jack-knifed in two and started to squirt from her pussy. Karl whooped joyfully, telling me he was sure my wife was a squirter and that it just needed the right touch from the right guy.

Both my wife and I were both open-jawed. I knew my wife could sometimes come quickly and dramatically, but I never figured her for a squirter. After the initial reaction, we started to laugh, tears of joy rolling down her face. Karl joined in, and we all pushed and shoved around, laughing and feeling great. Eventually, we returned to normal, and my wife suggested we go to the bedroom. She wanted to get properly fucked by both her twin cousins. One at a time and together. She wanted to be filled to the brim.

So we spent the rest of the evening and night doing just that. Karl fucked her probably more and certainly got more orgasms out of her, but as with Dick, I wasn't counting or even worried about the numbers. I knew now and always knew that my wife wanted sex with Karl more than with me, But I also knew that Karl wasn't a stayer. He would get bored after a weekend, a week or a month and be off to someone new. I would always be there for my wife and share her with him during the periods Karl was around.

Unfortunately, I had to work the next day, so I got up with the alarm, showered, and then tried to dress. It was tricky as my wife was sitting on Karl in reverse cowboy, bouncing up and down. Playing with her nipples with one hand and her clit with the other. I managed it somehow and left for work, leaving them to have some sex without me watching. Except my wife kept sending me pictures all day. Her mouth around Karl's dick, with her nose on his tummy. Close-ups of his cock in her pussy, his spunk on her ass and face. Work was tricky to concentrate on.

When I returned, they were fucking on the sofa, reverse cowboy, my wife watching me come in. and playing with herself. She dropped forward and asked me to stick my cock in her mouth. It seemed rude not to, and I got the same wonderful blow job Karl had twenty-four hours ago. Several orgasms later, we moved back up to the bedroom. Friday night blurred into Saturday afternoon as we decided there was no need to get up. Take-away drivers kept arriving to replenish our strength. We kept fucking until it was Sunday evening.

Finally, after seventy-five on-off hours of sex, I dropped Karl back at his flat above the garage at the back of his dad's house. He told me that I should not worry about losing my wife to him. He was starting a promotion and moving out west. He was in sales, but this was a sales management, sales training role. It was a big move for him, but it was only possible because he had no commitments, wife, or kids. I would probably only see him at Thanksgiving. How about the same again next year was Karl's final word.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors