Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching My Wife At The Conference Dinner

"I just could not let my wife face the conference alone"

51
9 Comments 9
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"I had to wait until the Dirty Talk competition had finished to publish this"

I watched my wife get dressed the following day before showering leisurely. I knew this was probably the most important day of her new working life. She had joined a new company, helping with sales, particularly around the conferences her firm hosted. They were a big deal to the company, and much of their turnover was based on the deals they made today. There was the networking dinner tonight. She ensured their big-ticket customers had a great time, especially for next week's follow-up calls.

It was a little odd that she was staying in the hotel despite the fact we lived close by. I did not mind, as I had pretended to be a random guest; she picked me up in the bar, and we followed up with a night of high-octane sex. Part of this was fueled by her dressing in the extremely slutty dress the company had provided for her to wear tonight. It was blatantly sexual; she was advertising her body to all those at the table specifically, and potentially anyone in the hall. I wanted to give her space, but I also wanted to see it.

I worked just around the corner, so dressed in the spare shirt and underwear I had packed in my laptop bag, I went down for a complimentary breakfast. I hit the sweet spot between the working staff, who had been and gone and those attending who were in no hurry to start. I started to chat to the waiter, who had clocked that I was in a room paid for by the sponsor. He was due to work the dinner and breakfast this morning, a long day for him. He mentioned that this conference was their best in the hotel.

Advertising was still old school, so the guests were looked after, especially for the dinner. He seemed happy to give me the dirt, so I didn't stop him from rambling. Ordinary conferences were poorly funded and finished straight after the speeches. Since guests paid their drink bills, the attendees didn't even hit the bar afterwards but went to cheaper places around the block. Tonight, though, money would be spent. If you had a sponsor room, like I had, they picked up everything that went to the room.

His conversation made me more desperate to attend, so I asked if the dinner was fully booked. I hadn't put my name down for it. The waiter seemed confused but told me it would not be a problem as long as I was in Black Tie. There were always spaces, and nobody checked you against the list as long as you looked the part. So I left work at lunchtime, picked up my dinner suit from work and created myself a role. I couldn't go as myself, so I got some cards printed under another name as a consultant copywriter looking for work.

I rang my wife up shortly after the conference and before cocktails. My wife was happy to hear from me because she wanted to wind me up about the dress and that she would probably bring someone back to the room tonight. The potential of this happening was the reason that our sex life was so good since she got this job. I don't know if she had cheated on me already, but both of us knew the potential made us both hornier. After she teased me unmercifully, I told her that her step-cousin Karl might be at the dinner tonight.

Karl was her cousin, and his stepmom was her aunt, but of course, they were not blood relations. Karl came to our wedding, got a little drunk and hit on my wife. He was part of fantasy sex games before she took this job. I was able to raise her sexual level a bit more than it already was by suggesting that if she was struggling to find someone to take to bed, I could text Karl and get him to share her bed that night. My wife was already highly sexed, and the merging of an old sex fantasy with a new one had her bringing herself off with her hand.

So, after work, I hung around until I knew my wife had left the room. There were cocktails at seven, which she would have to be at. I still had the keycard, so I let myself in, showered and changed. I noticed the room was messy; my wife's clothes and damp underwear were draped on the floor. I tidied up for her idly to kill the time. Eventually, I left the room and arrived as the crowd approached the tables. As I watched her from afar, a guy on his own came over to chat. Dick would have sat with his mate, but he was out with a woman, so Dick was bored.

Dick worked perfectly, I sat next to him at dinner, and he gave me the low-down on what was happening. He also enabled me to remain hidden from my wife. I introduced myself as Karl, gave him a card and pointed out my 'cousin', whom I hoped to hook up with after dinner. Dick was suitably impressed with my 'cousin' in her barely-there dress and looked forward to an introduction. He explained that he went to all the conferences as a low-level buyer. He could show my 'cousin' around when they were in another city.

So for the next few hours, Dick and I helped ourselves to the wine, and he explained how it worked. There were big fish and little fish. My 'cousin' was part of the sponsorship on a big fish table. There were eight in the team and eight buyers on the table. The sponsor and his wife, two sales guys, two technical guys and two that Dick described as hostesses. It was my 'cousin's' job to work out whether any of the eight big buyers were open to a sexual favour. Dick said it was all a dance with the new regulations.

In the old days, the sales guys would ask if the buyer wanted an escort. Because asking such a question could offend the buyer, you lose their business forever; that doesn't happen now. So for one of the courses, starter, main, dessert or speeches, my 'cousin' would sit next to each of her four buyers and casually flirt. Of course, skin was on show, and drinks were consumed to lessen the inhibitions. During that forty minutes, would the buyer put his hand on her leg or be bolder and slip his fingers into her wet pussy?

Of course, Dick wasn't aware that we were watching my wife, that my cock was erect from start to finish and that we had used this very conversation as a sexual fantasy for months. So, I didn't attract her attention. Dick blatantly stared at her and gave me a running commentary, and told me when it was safe to look. The cousin story was holding up well. All the guys at our table knew she was my cousin by the end of the dinner, and most of them were looking for an introduction, but I knew I would only take Dick.

After the desserts, we went to the gents on the way to the bar. It was casual, but as we stood next to each other in the urinals, I could not help but notice that Dick had the biggest, well, dick I had seen in a lifetime of casual observations in toilets and shower rooms. As we stood at the bar, I noticed several women in dresses that were not part of the conference. Dick explained that these were escorts or hookers. Any of the buyers who showed the inclination for a sexual favour would remain in their seats after the speeches.

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

The sponsor and his wife would lead anyone likely to be offended to a private bar area, whilst these ladies would slip into the hall and sit at the tables in their place. Once the dancing started, after another few minutes, the escorts would lead the buyers off to dance. When they wanted, they would go to their rooms. I was a little shocked that such things still happened. I had seen it in Mad Men on TV, but I didn't think it still did. It was at that point Dick explained we needed to meet my 'cousin'.

After caring for her buyers, the hostesses got the rest of the night off. Since there were rules about sleeping with anyone from your own company, that was the time guys from other tables swooped in to take them to dance, for a drink or, if they were already known to each other, to bed. The 'cousin' introduction had a short shelf life, and Dick persuaded me that we needed to take care of it right now. Of course, Dick's price for all this advice was for an introduction to the woman who he thought was my cousin.

I had already watched my wife from afar have three of the buyers sit very close to her at the table. I saw arms disappear, and the tablecloth hides a multitude of sins. However, I was very aware of how my wife's shoulders rise and shake when she is close to an orgasm. The first two guys had fingered my wife, I was sure. The speeches took a long time, and the third guy to take advantage brought her to two orgasms. I could imagine her state at the moment. When my wife has a few orgasms, nothing matters to her except getting more.

The sponsor took off one buyer for drinks, and as they left, three women joined the three hot tickets. My wife stood to introduce them in turn, and as the third pair sat down again, ignoring her completely, I knew it was my moment. Leaving Dick behind me, I swooped on my wife just as several others did. However, my loud introduction of, 'Hi babe, it's your cousin Karl here' held them back. She turned to me with a surprised look on her face. After all, I wasn't her cousin Karl, and she firmly dragged me off to the bar.

At first, my wife was quite angry with me because she was looking forward to a couple of hours of flirting and dancing before deciding which, if any, of the guys she would take to her room. On the other hand, the orgasms she had already had this evening and a few drinks were scrambling her senses, and she wanted sex right now. I was there. She could get fucked in a few minutes, and she didn't have to wait for a couple of hours before looking like a total slut taking someone to her room.

It was then that I explained about Dick, who arrived as I was chatting. I told her about how big he was. This was my wife's favourite fantasy. I told her he could care for her at all the other conferences. I told her that we could have a threesome right now. Her, me and the big Dick. Then I introduced them, me as Karl, not as my wife's husband. I knew my wife was hooked. Dick was pretty good-looking, and guys look better in black tie. It was then that she suggested that she and Dick went for a dance.

Dick wasn't aware that my wife was only taking him for a dance to confirm my story. She was so horny with the big cock, threesome idea. She would have been disappointed if it was just the threesome. He was a little shocked when, after one song, they returned to the bar. He was looking forward to chatting her up, feeling her up and then taking her to his room for a night of sex. When they returned to the bar after just one song, he expected the brush off. He was pleasantly surprised to be asked for a private drink.

Especially when it was my 'cousin' doing the asking, he was even more surprised when she walked past the hotel bar and to the elevators. When in the lift, she turned to him and started to make out; I think he got the idea. He was just unsure about the whole cousin thing, so I assured him I had fucked my 'cousin' many times. It was then a swift walk to the room, and when we got inside, my wife and Dick made their way to the bed. I was, at this point, thrilled to watch. My fantasy was to see my wife taken by a stranger; it was happening.

Dick didn't take long to undress my wife because undoing the clasp behind her neck had the front falling forward, and her tits were entirely on display. They are lovely, and when someone's lips are suckling on a nipple, they are better than that. My wife's hands were busy undoing Dicks aptly named cummerbund. After a few more adept movements, his enormous cock was standing proud with her lips around it. I'm not sure who was happier, me watching or Dick getting sucked, or my wife fulfilling a long-held fantasy.

Dick moved around and, pulling the front of her dress to one side, slipped between her legs. Dick was happy to lift his head to tell me that she was soaking wet and then put his head back down. It wasn't long before my wife came again, but this time, she didn't have to keep quiet, so it lasted much longer and was way more intense. Her head bobbing up and down allowed Dick to get almost half his cock in her throat. The intensity for him got him licking harder, so my wife ended up coming twice in quick succession.

It was amazing to watch her trying so hard to get that cock in her mouth and failing. Dick's work with his fingers and tongue was so good that she stopped altogether. So he took his pleasure in his own hands by getting up, shifting my wife onto all fours and slipping in his cock. Slipping in was an understatement, as it took quite a long time to open her up enough to fill her and get a pace on. Once he was in, though, he started to fuck her hard, much harder than I would. My 'cousin' loved it and she came again and again.

After a long time, which seemed to have my wife wailing in an almost continuous orgasm, Dick announced he was coming and pulled out to splatter all over the dress. He smiled a lot and moved aside for me to take his place. I stripped off and entered my wife. She seemed pretty loose after the battering he had given her. This allowed me to go for it. Usually, I restrained myself as I didn't want to hurt her, but my wife was calling out for me to ram it in her. I was happy to oblige and, knowing what turned her on, played with her clit to get her off.

For the next few hours, Dick and I tag-teamed my wife, fucking her raw. She came so many times, more with Dick than me, but I wasn't counting or worried. Eventually, she told us to stop as she could not take any more. Dick got dressed and went back to his room. It was about three AM. My wife was immediately asleep as she was exhausted, but it took me a while to review what had happened. My wife still had to go to work early the following day, and she woke me, just like yesterday.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments