Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Phone Call With My Wife

"Sitting in a bar while my wife was at a conference made me lonely"

75
16 Comments 16
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Competition Entry: Dirty Talk

My wife got a promotion and a substantial salary hike a few months ago. However, it involved her attending several conferences where she would support her colleagues with selling for the company. It had an uplift for her confidence and dramatically improved our sex life together. Whilst this was all great for her, I had four evenings once a month when she wasn't coming home. Mostly, I hit the gym, and this improved my stamina for sex on her return, but once a week, I went for an early supper with some work colleagues.

Tonight, I enjoyed some excellent food, a few glasses of wine, and the company that took my mind off going home. The other two guys had wives to go home to, and around nine, left me alone. I wasn't ready to go home yet and passed an inviting hotel. I sat at the bar and looked at a group of happy individuals, three guys chatting up one woman. She seemed bored and got out her phone. I suddenly realised that I had not rung my wife yet that evening and decided now would be a good time.

'Hi babe, where are you? I'm feeling extremely horny', my wife answered the phone after a few rings.

'I just finished dinner with George and Tony, but I fancied another drink and stopped at the Metropole.' was my happy reply.

'Did you know my firm always book us into Metropole Hotels, or was it just a lucky guess? We just finished dinner, and the guys wanted a quick drink before I went to my room. They are chatting me up, but they are wasting their time. Hang on, I'll wander to the other end of the bar for a more interesting conversation', my wife giggled down the phone. She sounded flirty, and I wondered if she intended to have our regular, sexy conversation that generally ended in mutual masturbation.

'I'm looking over at a group that might just be yours,' I started in a husky voice. 'A young woman is getting seriously chatted up but also looks bored. She is playing with her phone. She does look like she is ready for something, though. She has draped her suit jacket over the back of her chair, and her blouse looks quite thin. I can see her bra quite clearly, and her skirt is very short, much shorter than you ever wear to work.'

'What are you saying, husband?' my wife responded. 'Do you think I should follow her example and make an exhibition of myself?'

'Well, I would not object if you did so', I continued. 'It would certainly perk up our sex life'.

'You will be disappointed', my wife said, 'I spoke to my mentor Alison today, and she tells me that sex between colleagues is a big mistake at conferences and might even lose you your job.'

I was a little crestfallen because the thought of her having casual sex on her hotel trips was the catalyst for our increased sex drive. Both of us got a kick out of the idea of it. My wife, though, followed on with the news that the exclusion also went for clients or even potential ones. 'There are a lot of guys hanging around the hotel, though, husband. One of them just sent me over a drink while I was sitting at the bar talking to you. Do you think I ought to accept it? He looks quite cute, what do you think?'

My enthusiasm picked up immediately at this news; I was happy to give her any encouragement she wanted, but I had a few questions. 'Was he sitting in a booth? Was it in sight of her colleagues? Would they notice if she slipped into the booth alongside him?' The decision that she would take the drink, chat him up, and go wherever the evening took them was agreed upon between us in an unspoken thought.

'I insist you share the fun,' my wife responded as if I had not spoken. 'You must send a drink to the bored young lady you described before.'

Who was I to disagree with her? I confirmed that I would do so after we finished our call. 'How are you going to play it? Tell me what the lucky guy has in store.'

'I think you are right with your suggestion of exhibitionism', my wife purred into the phone, making me instantly hard. 'I will take a trip to the ladies, remove my underwear and put them in my handbag. When I return to the bar, I will take my drink and join the nice-looking man in his booth. I'll flirt with him, rest my hand on his arm and make sure he can see my breasts getting erect and be ready for his touch. I won't go to his room unless he fingers me in the bar. Perhaps I can take a picture of it for you to see and masturbate to when you get home.'

'I'm getting very wet on this bar stool with the thought I might finally be fucking someone I picked up in a hotel bar', my wanton wife continued. 'Am I enough of a wanton wife for you? I suppose if you are in a bar, you can hardly wank yourself off for me.'

My wife terminated the call and promised to call me again in an hour. With a smile, I moved to the bar for a refill and sent a drink to the bored young lady. She had broken away slightly from her colleagues, holding her phone up. She smiled at me and picked up the drink. Turning to her colleagues, she indicated she was going to the ladies and leaving her drink halfway down the bar, nodding to the barman to keep it for her. She smiled as she walked past me, and I got pretty horny. My wife might be getting some tonight, but I might be, too.

ZoeyWillits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeyWillits

When she returned, I noticed that she had removed her bra. Her breasts were swaying from side to side, and her nipples were visible even in the low light in the bar. Her colleagues had appeared not to notice that she had joined me. Her back was to them, and as I looked past her body, they seemed animated and deep in conversation. I smiled at the whole situation and listened to her explanation. 'Being surrounded with testosterone all day makes you horny,' she said, 'but you can't have sex with your colleagues. Thank god for guys like you.'

I encouraged the young lady to accompany me to the booth I had been sitting in before. She seemed happy to shimmy around to the back, where the privacy from the rest of the bar was increased. I felt encouraged both by her apparent interest and the knowledge that my wife was going to get the same sort of sexual experience in her hotel bar soon. This was reinforced by her hand on my arm; My hand dropped to her thigh at the hem of her skirt. She did not seem concerned by my actions in a public space.

Emboldened, my hand slid up her thigh as we were protected from public view by the booth's tablecloth. She opened her legs wider as my hand moved closer to her honeypot. I could not believe it as her shaven pussy came into view. In a few seconds, I had slipped a finger inside her; she was soaking wet. I could feel her shudder as I found her G-spot and massaged it. I'm not sure she came, but within a minute, her hand held out an electronic key card for room 423.

'Please wait here for ten minutes before you join me', she rasped with slightly ragged breath. 'I don't want my colleagues to see me being so wanton. I've got to work with them tomorrow.'

I watched her leave, sliding her skirt back into place. Wandering over to her colleagues, who appear not to have noticed her joining me. She slid back on her jacket, hiding her stiff nipples that threatened to burst out of her blouse. After a few minutes, where they were all laughing and slapping backs, she left for the lift to her room. Unseen, I left it ten minutes before following suit. As I crossed the foyer, my phone went again, and my wife was keen to continue our conversation.

'I'm back in my hotel room now', she explained excitedly. 'I'm waiting for the guy who brought that drink to join me. I asked him to stay in the bar so my colleagues don't know I'm getting fucked. How did you get on with that girl? Lucked out, did you? Well, you will just have to go home and wank off to the thought of me getting filled.'

'Sounds like you are going to enjoy yourself,' I replied. 'I hope the guy gives you a good time.'

'They delivered the dress that they want me to wear to the social tomorrow night', my wife wanted to change the subject. 'You know I have to wear something the firm buys for me. I don't have any options for it. The dress is pretty scandalous; there is no way I won't get hit on all night. It is pretty long, but there is a slit up both sides to the hip. I don't think I can wear any underwear with it.'

I responded, 'Why don't you try it on now and send me a photo?' I was desperate to see what she looked like.

'I don't want to because if the guy coming up sees me in it, he will rip it off me and might break it. It has no back, sides or sleeves, just a sparse halter neck panel in front. My tits are going to show off how horny I am all night, which will make those guys even more desperate to bed me. As we discussed, I think it might be an opportunity to have more than one guy. What do you think?' My wife was panting as she talked to me.

I suddenly found myself outside room 423 and was unsure whether to go in or continue the chat with my wife on the phone. Perhaps she would let me listen whilst she got fucked, either tonight or tomorrow.

'He is here, got to go', my wife called out, the lust in her voice making me the hardest I had been in my life.

'Go then, love you', I replied as I finished the call.

I was always grateful to my wife's firm that even when she was at a conference in our hometown, she still got to stay in a fancy hotel. So I walked in to see her standing in a dress that I knew would get her fucked hard tomorrow night when I had promised to stay away. She smiled as I came in and undid the dress, pooling around her feet. She stepped out naked and moved towards me.

'For god's sake, fuck me, I'm so horny', were the last words she said before her first orgasm.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments