Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife Gets Busy At Work

"The boss having given his approval, my wife's workload ratches up"

37
6 Comments 6
1.6k Views 1.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

After the weekend in late September, when my wife and I spent the night with her boss and his wife, my wife seemed to change a little. I remember being told that sex with only her husband would never satisfy her. I was convinced I could, but as time went by, her constant demands for sex and, more significantly, intense orgasms were beginning to take a toll. What I did find interesting was that her sexual needs were more focused during the week than at weekends. Not that we didn't have sex then; there were just fewer insistent demands.

Tuesday night, for example, my wife got home about an hour after I did. I prepared some food for her, but she was not interested. I learned that my wife had a work wardrobe, which she changed into once she got to the office. In the first few months, she worked just in the office and changed back before coming home, so I was unaware. I think the evening with her boss was an audition, and after that, she visited clients' offices or hotel meeting rooms. She came home later than usual and was still in her work clothes, not what she had left in.

She wore a long knee-length coat that covered up the clothes she was wearing underneath. She mostly wore office attire: a white blouse, black skirt, stockings, and stiletto, but different from what you usually see. The white blouse was entirely sheer; you could see everything except the two pockets over the breasts, which just had enough material to hide her nipples. The skirt was short enough to expose substantial white flesh above her stocking tops. The skirt might have mesh panels, slits to the waist, or a cross-panel front that opens up.

The whole point of the meeting was to put the buyer or the client on edge. They would stare at her and focus on what might happen rather than the salesman. She would flirt outrageously, and when the sales guy who accompanied her left the room to go to the toilet, the client or buyer would be encouraged to use his hands. Once the hands were on her legs, she would open them wide, and if he wanted to make out, then she would. The regulations did not allow my wife to have sex. After they left, a hooker would be knocking on the door half an hour later.

The effect on my wife, though, was to turn her on so much that she needed to be fucked as soon as she came through our door. In the past, I was told the hooker was not used. My wife would have stayed in the hotel room as long as the buyer wanted and did whatever he wanted. The regulations didn't allow it now, or the sales guy to care for her needs either. She didn't just make one visit a day, more like four or five. She had to dry herself in the ladies as she left because she never wore any underwear to keep her wet pussy under control.

After three visits, she was on edge; the last visit would sometimes lead to an accidental orgasm, as she was so erotically charged. It was not supposed to happen with a client on a visit; it was supposed to be business. She had to wait until she got home for me to do it. She didn't need just one orgasm, more like four or five. Any dinner I had prepared was either cold or ruined. In the end, we purchased a whole range of toys. I could get her partially satisfied in half an hour. I could then prepare the dinner whilst a wand or dildo finished her off.

Weekends were much more straightforward because we would have a long sex session on Friday night and another the following morning. By Saturday lunchtime, my wife would be sated for forty-eight hours. The weeks of the conference were more straightforward because she had a lot of sex most nights. This was so intense that it would keep her satisfied until the middle of the following week. Each Wednesday, I still visited her in the office as Cousin Karl, took her to lunch and fucked her somewhere on the way back.

There was a conference booked for late October. It was a fair way away, too far to drive, and I could not get an evening flight. I had already checked that Dick would be going, so Thursday night, he would keep my wife happy. I wanted to share in the action, but being at home, I suggested a Bluetooth camera. I found one on the internet. Most TVs have a USB port in the back, so the camera clipped on the top looks like part of the TV. Then, a Zoom meeting, mute and no video on my end. She would start it when she left the room and keep it playing until she turned it off the following day.

Not only that, I could also record it. Everyone is a winner. That's how it played out, although Wednesday night was a bonus for me. I had expected my wife to return to the room after her day's work, get changed and go for dinner with the team, followed by an early night. So she fired the call up as she left for dinner but returned with another of the hostesses after no more than an hour. It seems to work as she stands before the TV, and they make out. They slowly move towards the bed, shedding clothes as they go.

I was a little surprised when after a while of licking and sucking, my wife broke off and pulled out a bag from within the wardrobe. There are several sex toys in it, and she pulls out two dildoes for further fun. Later, I found out that the box came with the show stand. There was a box for each hostess as they were known to get frustrated. I watched a pleasant couple of hours of girl-on-girl fun before the hostess left to get an early night. My wife asked me, "Did you enjoy the show, Karl?" She reminded me that the video link was not for her unknowing husband but for her lover (also me).

The following evening, I enjoyed seeing my wife get dressed for dinner. I rushed from work as she put on the dress just before seven. At first appearance, it was pretty conservative. There was a nod to the conference being in the south. The dress could have been in Gone with the Wind. It had a fitted bit around the bust, a ribbon on the underside of the bust, and puffy short sleeves. There was significant decolletage. Her aureoles were almost but not entirely on display. Under the ribbon, the material went straight down to the floor.

I knew underneath, she had white stockings, a white suspender belt, and relatively flat shoes. It was only as she twirled. The bottom had four panels that overlapped slightly. They were not connected, and my wife demonstrated that to the inside of both breasts, a hand could go inside one panel and cup her breast from the inside. She was not wearing a bra or panties. She gave me a demonstration of her dancing, a wiggle of her hips, and the panels parted, showing lots of flesh and stocking. She intended to dance with a few guys before she came back with Dick.

Dick didn't have her room number. We had agreed I would give it to him after 'my cousin' had returned to the room. He knew this and kept me up to date. How many buyers fingered her at the table, and how long she danced? According to Dick, she was having a whale of a time, at one point, surrounded on the very dark dancefloor by four guys. They were fingering her, and she had more than one cock in her hand. Dick was pretty sure he wasn't getting sex tonight. My wife had disappeared, was his final text. Had she gone with someone else?

Almost as the text arrived, my wife returned to the room. She quickly asked me to send Dick her room number as she was feeling extremely horny. I told her I would do so, but she must not tell Dick about the camera. She agreed and then told me how much she enjoyed dancing tonight. It was the first conference she had danced more than one song and understood why it was popular.

'Was your slutty wife too naughty?' she wanted to know. 'I was dancing with four guys for ages. They made me come. I felt their cocks, and none were bigger than yours, so Dick, it is.'

At that point, there was a knock on the door, and my wife let Dick in. She had left her white stockings and suspenders on and somehow looked sluttier than usual. She pulled Dick in, and they made out, standing at the end of the bed. My wife told Dick she needed him inside her straight away because she was so horny. He broke away and started to get undressed. My wife lay back on the bed and was playing with herself. The television was at an angle to the bed, with the camera on top of it, so I could see better than expected.

ElizaMayers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElizaMayers

Dick, in our two previous sessions, had hardly spoken a word to my wife or 'my cousin' as he thought she was. Now, though, he was talking a lot. He explained that he thought the previous sex was excellent and that he would be happy to do the same again. However, he felt that my wife wanted more. He guessed she needed to take it to another level. Without your Cousin Karl here, perhaps we could do that. I could see my wife nodding to him, and he explained that if she said Red, he would return to the previous sessions.

He said that if she liked what he was doing, she could say Green, and he would continue or go further. I was not sure about this, but pleased I was watching. If it got out of control, I could always phone the hotel and say someone was being raped in her room. So, as he moved onto the bed, he twisted my wife onto her side and lifted her leg, pointing her pussy directly at the TV. He massaged her pussy, much more vigorously than before, and my wife's breathing became ragged quite quickly. She also kept mumbling, 'Green, Green, Green.'

With his other hand, he started to pinch her nipples, one at a time, pretty hard. She arched her back, forcing her breasts upwards. Everything seemed to be much more intense; there was no gentleness in his motions; if anything, he seemed to want to cause a little pain. It was working for my wife, though, because after a few more muffled Greens, she started to twitch convulsively, and I could see her coming hard. As she came, he kept his hands working, if anything more intense. A long, low sigh with the word 'Ggggrrrrreeeeennnnn', came out.

Without waiting, Dick turned her on all fours, and as she was still twitching, he drove his cock into her pussy. I could see it from the side, filling her pretty deep. Her body seemed to fall forward onto the bed. If Dick had not been holding her hips, she probably would have collapsed. He held her up and thrust again hard into her. He usually started slowly until she was ready for him before fucking her. Not tonight. He seemed interested only in his pleasure. Driving hard, repeatedly into my wife, he was smiling and threw his head back.

The effect on my wife was intense. I think she was already having an orgasm as he started, albeit on her way down. Now, she went up to the pinnacle straight away and stayed that way, twitching and moaning. I noticed that she was focusing on the words she was using. Usually, she is pretty vocal, telling you what she needs and how well you are doing and coaxing you into making the sex better for her. There was none of that tonight. She was leaving Dick to do as he wanted with her. She just kept saying, 'Green, Green, Green' repeatedly.

After probably ten minutes of intense fucking, my wife seemed to black out and slumped to the bed. Dick didn't seem concerned; it appeared he was trying to get her to do just that. He pulled out, walked to the sideboard and opened a water bottle. After taking a sip, he moved round to my wife's head and proffered the bottle to her lips. Slowly, she came around and took the bottle from him, sitting up eventually. Dick smiled at her and told her that before he would fuck her again, she needed to get better at her blow-job.

I had always thought my wife was excellent at this, but Dick felt she should be able to take him all in her mouth. Before the end of the night, she would do so. So they would start now. Dick sat on the end of the bed, and my wife tried to take him in. From the angle, I had a perfect view of her head bobbing up and down. Dick pulled her off and explained that she would not be able to say Red with her mouth full, so pinching his upper arm would be the same. If she cupped his balls, then that was Green.

My wife said 'Green' before returning to bob up and down. Slightly more this time, but not enough for Dick. He placed a hand on her head and forced her downwards, adding three inches to her best effort. Then, grabbing her hair, he moved her up and down on his cock, a lot faster than she did herself. I was beginning to get worried, but I saw her hand come up and cup his balls and smiled to myself. My wife was being a total slut on the laptop screen, and I was as erect as ever. I stopped myself from touching, though, as I knew I would come immediately,

After a while, Dick seemed to realise that she was as deep as he could get her. So he pulled her off and moved her onto the bed. This time, he got her to lie on the bottom of the bed, and he picked up her legs. Slowly, he raised them so her ankles were in the air, close to his ears. Folding one arm across her legs and holding them in place, he moved the other down to slip in his cock. There was a sharp intake of breath as he pushed into my wife's pussy. This time, she adds, ' so deep' as well as the 'Green, Green'.

For the next ten or so minutes, Dick battered my wife. She was trying to stuff her fists in her mouth initially, but Dick told her to play with her nipples. His other hand drops to her clit and seems to be playing with it, but I can't see. I can see his cock sliding in and out of her pussy, drops of her arousal splattering his legs. If she stops playing with her nipples, he stops. He tells her he wants her to keep pinching her nipples even if she is having an orgasm. At first, she finds it difficult, but it's less tricky as time passes.

Dick doesn't last long himself, I see his orgasm rising, and as it gets close, he tells her to take him in her mouth. Dropping her legs, my wife bounds forward, taking him as deep as she can, perhaps slightly more than before. She looks such a slut. Her mouth clamped around his cock as he thrusts a few times until I can see his ass clench in and out. A sure sign he is coming. My wife seems determined to keep him in there, and I can see her nostrils flaring and hear her snort to get enough air. It's odd, but I feel proud of her.

We all take a break, and I go downstairs and make coffee to help me stay awake. I don't want to miss any of it. I realise that I love watching my wife getting fucked as much as I like doing it to her. Perhaps more, but I won't admit that to myself just yet. When I returned, Dick was asking my wife why she wasn't such a slut when we were having a threesome with Cousin Karl. She says she doesn't know, sidestepping the question and potential admission that I'm her husband by saying that Karl can get her this excited when she fucks him alone.

There is a lot more sex to watch before they are finally finished. Dick isn't leaving tonight, though; he falls asleep draped over my wife. She looks more of a mess than I've ever seen her. Her make-up is running in streaks down her face, and saliva and sperm are in her hair. Her white stockings are torn. However, she has a big smile on her face. I wake up looking at the screen, I see Dick is still asleep, but my wife has woken up and is making him hard. She rolls him gently onto his back and looks at the TV as she takes him in her mouth.

Slowly, she bobs lower and lower until finally, her nose is resting on his stomach. I feel so proud of her. At that point, Dick wakes up and smiles himself. He sees how well she has done and lifts her off his cock, and tells her to reverse cowgirl him. It is incredible for me to watch as I see her rise and fall on his cock. Watch her play with her clit, pinch her nipples and come again and again. Eventually, Dick comes, and she slides off to take him in her mouth, his sperm right in her throat. I'm going to be late to work.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments