Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Stories

Cheating sex stories, are those where someone in the relationship is being unfaithful to their partner.

They may feature cheating husbands or boyfriends, cheating girlfriends or housewives. Stories specifically featuring cheating wives can be found / published in the popular Wife Lovers category.

Stories in this genre often contain elements of heightened excitement, the characters’ knowledge they are doing wrong, and the associated dangers which come with it. They may or may not get caught cheating, and that’s the risk they are willing to take. Typical scenarios would be where a person has been caught cheating in the middle of the act, is cyber cheating, or discovered text messaging their illicit lover.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Workmate Trial Ch.03

The trial has a steamy conclusion with some homework set.

Over the next half hour or so, we soaked in the water. She washed my cum off her body. I was entranced by what seemed truly surreal. We dunked to cool off and talked like friends again. All the while, we both had a glint of something different in the conv...

Beautiful Bethany

Our favorite waitress had just asked me to be her hall pass, and I would be a fool to pas this up.

My wife was overseas on business for a couple of weeks. I tried to keep out of trouble by puttering around the house, but after a few days, I was getting stir-crazy. I decided to go out and visit a couple of my old haunts that I hadn't been to since getti...

To Victor Go The Spoils

A psychologist tries a radical form of therapy for her favorite patient that she hopes will help her too!

There were times when Alex wondered why she got into this profession. Her patients could seem like ordinary, real people with psychological problems she could help them solve or whiny, hopeless souls who can’t or won’t even try to get out of their own way...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

After The Big Deal - Part 4

The dilemma, What ro do about all this mess, Patrice, James and what the future holds?

I was sleeping beautifully, dreaming of Terrance and me on a yacht in the Caribbean, making love in the sun. Then I was awakened by Terrance’s long tongue slithering all over my pussy and flicking my clit. I was so sensitive that I came very quickly. What...

Opening A Marriage Or Not - Part 2

Twists and turns make things look different than they seemed.

I walked out of the room to the kitchen. It was late. I was emotionally drained. I needed to sleep. I put my scotch glass in the sink and leaned on the counter. I looked out the window into the darkness. I could see my faint reflection in the window glass...

Serial Cheating Sue - Part Four: Her First Threesome

Sue has a threesome with Andrew and Sharon and discovers a new sensuality.

Friday, and I had arranged to meet up with Andrew for a post fucking de-brief at a café near his home. It was quite a pleasant surprise that Sharon was there with him. They both greeted me warmly, hugging and kissing me. Once again, Sharon’s hug and kiss...

Workmate Trial Ch.02

The trial takes a turn. Our adventure takes a trip away from the fiction section.

Continuing down our journey, I’d reassured myself that no one would ever read these stories. Having them for me was enough. Catching up with her would be fun and give me a change to check her out again. Besides, I’d always enjoyed her company. Continuing...