Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Drop Of Champagne Pt. 1

"Two strangers. A wedding. An open bar. Recipe for disaster."

83
26 Comments 26
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Lily is bored.

She’s attending a wedding she didn’t want to go to in the first place. Lily tried her best, but her boyfriend told her they needed to be there with his nasal voice and arrogant attitude. So, that morning she slid into her best dress, a long periwinkle dress, and she wore her best fake smile and a pair of diamond earrings.

Now she is sitting in the dining room, bored and half-drunk, her boyfriend blabbering about his work. She reaches for the glass of wine and empties it, looking around for the waiter to get another one.

That’s when she sees him.

He lays against the counter. One hand is closed around a glass of what seems to be scotch, the other into his pocket. He’s talking to a small group of people. He’s capturing their attention, but they are not capturing his.

Lily feels his eyes on her. She meets them with her own and, right away, she lowers her gaze, reaching for the empty glass. She allows that last drop to slide over her tongue, then stands and walks toward the bar. The entire time, she senses his eyes are following her. They are going in between the layers of her dress, caressing the curves of her body.

“White wine, please,” she asks in a gentle voice, looking around to get a glimpse of the stranger. She had never seen him before. By now, she knew all the coworkers of her boyfriend, and he was not one of them. Maybe a friend? A relative? Lily doesn’t know, and she doesn’t care. She is happy that there is a change. Something is changing that monotonous day.

She takes her time to look at him in the mirror behind the bar. Tall, a bristled salt and pepper beard covers his jawline, almost the same as his hair. Penetrating eyes stare at her, and Lily looks back at him this time. And smiles.

A silent conversation begins. Eddie talks, and people around him laugh and engage, but another conversation is happening. One made of looks and smiles, alone. He winks at her for one second. Nobody sees that wink but her. She blushes, biting her lower lip, looking around to see if her boyfriend even noticed she was away.

She feels him now. He walks toward her, shaking hands and smiling, but his eyes are on her. Constantly.

He arrives close to her and pushes the empty glass toward the bartender, who quickly prepares another scotch.

He leans forward and whispers in her ear: “What is someone as pretty as you doing all by herself?” Lily feels his finger running down her naked arm. Just that little gesture and she feels the shivers down her spine. Goosebumps are all over her silklike skin.

“You should have fun.” She blushes again, taking a sip of her wine and turning around to look toward her table.

“My boyfriend,” she says. “He’s deep into a work conversation. Since about this morning.”

The stranger leans in, his voice low and sensual, his hot breath kneading her lobe as he whispers: “You’re lucky I found you then.”

He finishes his scotch and takes Lily’s hand. He reaches behind the counter for a bottle of champagne, and off they go. She has never felt that kind of electricity over her. Five minutes before, she was bored and contemplating the pros and cons of getting drunk enough to pass out. Five minutes after, Lily follows him on the elevator, and as the doors close behind them, his hand moves under her chin, stealing a gentle kiss from her lips. Gentle. For now. Lily does not fight him. She kisses him back, her fingers rubbing against that beard that made her wonder, for a moment, when leaning against the bar. She wondered what it would be like to feel that beard all over her body.

The doors open on the wrong floor. Three people slide in and throw a puzzled look at them. She reaches for her little purse and takes out a key card, showing it to him. He grins, taking the key from her, and both of them jump off the elevator, just like kids, hand in hand, stopping every few meters for another kiss. It’s that kind of passion that leaves no breath. No space. No time.

Finally, at the door, he slides the card in and opens the door for her.

“Thank you...” she begins to say, realizing only then that she doesn’t even know his name.

“Eddie,” he says.

“Lily,” she responds, walking into the room.

He kicks the door closed and pulls her in for a heated kiss. This kiss is not gentle anymore. This time is pure lust, the kind that needs to hide in a crowded elevator and has the chance to explode in the privacy of Lily’s room. She feels his hand over her body. His hungry mouth meets hers in a crushing kiss. They back up in the room, their lips still attached, deepening into that kiss. Lily is responsible for breaking that kiss. She looks up at him, biting her lower lip again.

“Why don’t you open that bottle? I’ll be right back.”

And with that, she turns around and makes sure to have his eyes over her. She walks toward the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Lily looks at herself in the mirror. Does she want that? Yes. Yes, she does. She answers her silent questions with her actions. She removes four hairpins, letting her long, mahogany hair down, finally free from that constricting chignon. Then, she opens her dress, letting it fall over the floor, leaving her heels there too. She walks toward the door, and she stops. She looks at herself in the mirror again, then unhooks her bra and smiles more.

When she walks out, she notices Eddie has removed his jacket, his tie is loose, and a hint of his chest is visible now from the two opened buttons. The moment he notices her, the cork pops up. His eyes caress every curve of her body, the lines, the colors. Lily had never felt sexy in her life, but now, as Eddie looks at her, she feels she is the sexiest woman alive.

Eddied pours two glasses of champagne. The click of the two glasses against each other echoes in the room. A first sip. Lily feels he wants her. A second sip and Lily knows she wants him too. Then the whole glass. Lily drinks it all, letting a drop of it escape her lips, drooling down her chin, neck, and between her breasts.

Moments.

Eddie gets rid of the glasses. His hands grasp her arms as he pulls her closer to his chest. His tongue follows that drop between her breasts, up to her neck, and onto her lips. He moans her name. There is desire, but it’s a deeper kind of desire. It’s flesh. It’s lust.

Kisses are not enough anymore. They want each other too badly to just let that moment slide. Lily’s fingers close around his belt, walking toward the bed and kneeling over it. Eddie’s shirt and tie are already over the floor, but she has control over that belt. Over his pants.

The buckle bends against her fingers, opening to her will. She caresses the bulge that she had caused, pulling the zip down. She licks her lips in anticipation. She is hungry for what he is offering her. With one quick move, she pushes his pants and boxers to his ankles, revealing his thick, hard cock.

“Oh my!” she says as she looks at it.

Used to what little her boyfriend could give her, his meaty cock is a temptation she can’t resist. She needs to have it. She needs to taste it. For this moment, away from the grey world she lives in, she wants to feel that shiver of being satisfied fully. Both hands move around his shaft, softly stroking it. She takes the measures and feels the girth of that erection. Many thoughts flash through her mind as she dares to approach the glistening head. The tip of her tongue licks it. She closes her lips around it, and she sucks it.

Instantly, his moans of approval crowd her ears. The more he moans, the more she sucks, and the more courageous she feels to swallow him further. Lily pulls Eddie onto the bed, letting him lay over his back. She stops and tilts her head to enjoy the view.

The charming stranger, his naked body, and the gorgeous erection are over her bed. She feels her pussy pulsing. Her nipples get hard as she leans forward and licks his shaved balls, taking them into their mouth. They are hot. They are full. She can barely fit them between her lips, but she craves them.

Eddie moans his approval. His hand reaches for her hair as she keeps sucking over his balls, stroking his shaft with two hands. Her generous breasts rub in between his thighs as her sounds of satisfaction vibrate over his genitals. She likes it more than she thought she would. She loves every second of it and every inch of it.

Anglica
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Anglica

Lily’s eyes meet Eddie’s. The eyes of the stranger are talking without saying a single word once more. They tell her that it’s his turn to please. He craves to give the same pleasure she is donating him, and with one quick move, he pulls her up, laying her on her back and taking the place she had until moments before. Eddie’s big hand slip under her hips, lifting her ass to remove her underwear, tossing it to the side.

She spreads her milky thighs for him, revealing her perfectly shaved pussy already glistening from the excitement. It’s his turn to feel hungry as she abandons all the shyness, unfolds the soaked labia, and displays the pulsing clit. A little pink bundle of nerves, needing Eddie’s tongue to find peace.

He traces his tongue from between her fingers, licking down her slit. He lets her juices salivate on his tongue. Parting her lips, he slides his tongue into her depths. Her fingers, no longer needed, move to sink in his hair, sliding over the back of his head as she groans deeply. It’s so intense. The sensation of his tongue poking into her drenched core is divine and makes Lily arch her back, pushing her hips over his mouth to give his skilled tongue more access.

Eddie watches how her body reacts, feels it unraveling right under his tongue, and increases the power of his licks. Every time the walls of Lily’s pussy are tapped by Eddie’s tongue, she feels closer to that edge. She shudders. Her whole body vibrates for his merciless licks, and when he decides to add two fingers to his debauched game, he pushes her off into the most intense orgasm of her life. Yet.

Lily is shaking. All of her body is still coming down from the climax she reached seconds before. Her thighs, shiny from her excitement, are trembling. Eddie’s beard is drenched in her phlegm while he, sliding up, seeks her mouth and places a famished kiss over it. Groaning, he doesn’t wait for her to gain peace again. His hips push her legs apart. Steadying himself on his hands, placed just over Lily’s shoulders, Eddie thrusts his throbbing erection into her. She screams. The passion he’s showing her is unknown to her. He’s her guide in a whole new territory.

Their mouths are now inseparable. Their tongues exchange the taste of Lily’s orgasm, and their teeth nibble and tease each other. Eddie thrusts his cock deep in her pussy, with long, slow pushes, grinding his hips against hers. He wants her to feel all of his 8 inches, every throb his cock does and her body responds to it. Her thighs close around him, her hands grasp his ass pushing him more into her. Lily’s mouth hungrily feeds on his neck as she moans desperately. She has never felt such satisfaction.

Eddie slides his cock back, glistening with her juices while he throws her a meaningful look. He wants to explore all of her body before the inevitable end they are rushing. Lily smiles. She sits up, cupping his face and kissing him before she turns around. Her back slides over his sweaty chest, as she leans forward on her fours. One hand moves over the curve of her perfect round ass.

“Is that what you want?” She asks, sensually, making his cock throb hard. She looks at him above her shoulder, smiling.

“Be gentle. You’re my first.”

She blushes. She’s shy about confessing her inexperience. He seems to have that confidence that derives from great experience, while she does not. Eddie smiles, his hands cup her ass, caressing those cheeks with desire. It’s perfect. No flaws. His fingers follow the line down to the tight little hole, already wet with all her juices. He can’t avoid it. He bows toward her ass, and his tongue spreads a generous amount of saliva. He wants it to be the best first experience ever in her life. He allows the tip of his cock to rub over that little hole.

And then he slowly begins to thrust.

He can hear her softly scream. He gently pushes the head of his cock into her. A place that, up until now, had been genuinely virgin. After his cockhead disappears into her ass, he whispers, “Are you ok? Is this alright?” She closes her eyes, wanting to feel everything of that new first time. Now she smiles as she feels the pressure of his head sliding into her.

“Oh fuck!” She moans, pleasure and pain mixed in her, shaking from head to toe.

“Mmhm.” She says, nodding, but soon she reaches back for his hand.

He takes a breath. His heart returns to a steady pace. With caution, he inches the remainder of this shaft into her tight little ass.

“Fuck!” he exclaims while feeling the newfound grip wrapped around his member. He places his hands on both cheeks of her ass, slowly thrusting into her backdoor. Gradually, he increases the pace. His heart beats faster while sweat starts to drip from his body. He feels his body tightening, his balls struggling to withhold the warm, salty spunk from inside.

As soon as pain leaves its place for pleasure, and an even deeper sense of naughtiness spreads in her, Lily moans loud, sensually moving her ass all along that shaft. She feels his cock throbbing, closer and closer to the point she is about to reach again, as she dares to move her back up, pulling him right against her, guiding his hands all over her body.

“Cum with me. I want to feel it all in me. Fill me,” she moans.

At that moment, his body releases. His heart, his soul, his sweat. He feels his balls blasting a heavy load of cum through his cock and into her ass. He shakes. This feeling is one he hasn’t experienced in years. Tonight, he returned to that place where his orgasm made him weak. Struggling to stay behind her, he slowly pulls out. Another burst of cum was unleashed into her ass as he withdrew.

His cock is still hard and has one more gift bestowed upon her as it rests on her ass. A small coating of his seed spurted out, leaving a small pool just below the small of her back.

She lays on her stomach, her hand still in his guiding him down over the bed with her. Feeling his cum drooling over her back and on the curve of her ass as she smiles at him, she reaches back with a hand, collecting a few drops of it, and takes that to her mouth, tasting him.

“The wedding is gonna go on for long.” She says, without the need to finish that sentence.

“Could you grab me a glass of champagne? I wouldn’t want to ruin your mess.”

He gets up, his cock semi-erect and still oozing cum. He pours them another round of drinks and hands her one. He leans in and kisses her again. Their tongues reunite like old friends. The sparkle is stronger than the first time they met.

She wants more. She thinks the shower will be the perfect place for round two, but the phone rings. An annoying sound breaks that passionate kiss and makes Lily jump over the bed to answer.

“Hey! I just needed something. Yes, sure.” Lily blushes. The voice of her boyfriend, while she is in bed with Eddie, it’s similar to the sound of nails over a chalkboard. It gives her a big headache.

“I’ll be right downstairs.”

She places down the phone and looks back at him with a pout. Eddie smiles at her. His hand cups her face as he presses his lips on her forehead.

“It was so hot. You are so hot.”

With great gentleness, Eddie helps her clean up her back, not without taking his chances of stealing another kiss here, another caress there. They can’t avoid it. Their passion is not over, yet they have hurried away from each other.

Five minutes later, Eddie and Lily leave the room and walk toward the same elevator that witnessed their first kiss. He holds her hand, and as they step inside, he pulls her in for one last, heated kiss. Their lips burn against one another. It is one of those kisses that would deserve to be impressed on a film, but it stays in that elevator, hidden between those doors.

When the doors open, Lily and Eddie walk outside. They look at each other, but they don’t speak. It’s not necessary. He brings her hand to his lips and impresses a kiss over her knuckles. He smiles. They both have a hard time letting go, but eventually, he walks away, leaving Lily there all alone.

One last look, though. Eddie turns around and winks at her.

The wedding, after all, is just beginning.

Published 
Written by SweetMina
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments