Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quickie Sex Stories

Quickie sex, quickies or "having a quickie", all refer to a brief or spontaneous episode of sexual activity, with the couple finishing it in a very short amount of time.

A quickie does not require full copulation, it may be limited to oral sex or mutual masturbation. Generally a couple will skip foreplay as the urgency of the situation dictates a speedy finish.

Quickie sex stories are also referred to as short sex stories, where the plot is normally quite scant, and the characters are thrust into the action almost from the word go.

Popular Stories

All Stories

A Moment In The Taxi, From The Erotic Quickies Series

Extraordinary moments in everyday life

Dancing all night long at the club had clearly revved her sexual engine and it was evident in the fact that she found something sexually desirable with each of the three men she was standing by on the curb of the street as they waited for taxis to take th...

Ooo Ahh

The fireworks in the sky aren't the only things that are going to pop.

Lissie’s eyes lit up when she turned to see her husband walk in the door. “The jerks let you come home before midnight?” “Finally. Probably just start up again next week.” The two shared a kiss, and Brian felt blood rushing between his legs. The sudden su...

Don't Move!

A hot, chance encounter with a handsome stranger.

"Don't move!" His voice was commanding and she knew better than to turn. Of course, she realized who it was, recognizing the deep timbre in his voice. She knew, without looking that he had grey eyes. He had been staring at her all night. She had been meet...

Any inhibition she had about having a male stylist do her hair left her mind when she entered the new hair salon and saw two of the hottest “boy toys” she had ever seen! Each one had a beautiful head of hair, gorgeous smiles, sparkling eyes, and well-deve...

Driving up to the address she had scribbled down, she noticed a beautiful sports car sitting in the driveway. Immediately, her mind went back to her phone call with the realtor. “Hmmm, his car is as hot as his voice!” she thought to herself as she walked...

Head In The Clouds!

The toilets are occupied...and so is my mouth!

I saw him across the departure lounge. He was staring at his phone, texting. The idea that we'd be on the same plane home had never occurred to me - I'd just assumed we'd never see each other again. Handsome Henri, who had ground against my ass in the clu...

My Little Slut

Sometimes you just need a quick hard fuck to stop cut the stress of any argument.

God, I hate when we argue, not because we have different ideas but because it makes me so incredibly horny for you. I know I should be mad, or you are mad, but it’s like a switch is flipped, and I'm drunk on lust. All I can think about is taking you and m...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Although she had a great night out with friends, she didn't want the last night of her trip to end just yet, so she decided to drop in to the lounge in the lobby of her hotel. When she walked in something told her that she was getting "checked out" as she...

She knew the booty shorts she was wearing were risqué grocery store attire, but she was coming home from dance class - it was late and she needed to pick up a few things. She secretly wished that one of those things was the cute, college-aged “bag boy” sh...

She was such a naughty girl - here she was, feeling bored while sitting in rush hour traffic on a hot summer day, and all she could think about was getting home and trying out her new vibrator. Already slightly perspiring from the heat of the day and havi...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 19 - Happy Halloween Party

The couple are invited to Cynthia's former boss' party

“Jack, will you promise me, not to rub it into Mrs. Jacobs or anybody that you stole the best employee? Jack, promise me?” I just smiled. “Can I tell them how wonderful you are? In every way?” “No. You can tell them that I was a good maid. You’re in your...

Bathroom Bonanza

I try to prevent the devilish grin of arousal and pride that spreads on my face, as my fingers find her rapid climbing wetness between her folds.

Me and Jane step out into the rainy evening in the driveway in front of a large, modern mansion and rush to the front door. We’ve been invited to dinner which several of our couple-friends will also attend. The sweet and caring Nicole, also the host of th...