Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Stories

MILF is an acronym for "Mother I'd Like (to) Fuck", or "Mom I'd like to fuck". It was made famous by the movie "American Pie", though the origin of the term predates this (the term was already used for years on the Internet).

The term MILF is now in common usage, and denotes a sexually attractive older female, generally between 30 and 50 in age. Along the same lines as the "hot older woman" story genre, our Milf Stories section also includes "Cougars", who may not necessarily be Moms at all.

The slang word "Cougar" may be defined as a woman over 40 who sexually pursues younger men, typically more than ten years her junior. Milfs and cougars, hot older women / younger guy stories are what we serve up in here for you.

Popular Stories

A Handy Man - The Fantasy - Pt. 1

The handyman inspires a divorcee's fantasy

The day ended like so many before it. Home from work with her kids, get dinner ready, check homework, some play time, and then bed, for the kids anyway. She’d have some ‘alone’ time where she wished she wasn’t alone. How many years had it been since he le...

All Stories

A Handy Man - All Day - Pt. 5

A fun romp in the woods on mountain bikes gets exciting in more ways than one!

“Good morning, beautiful!” “Good morning, handsome!” Haley replied, rolling over to face him. For her, waking up in the morning in Jack’s bed was the highlight of their first weekend together, despite the incredible sex they’d shared the night before. Aft...

A Handy Man - The Next Night - Pt. 3

Haley and Jack have a special planned night together

“I wish you didn’t have to leave,” Haley said, still basking in the afterglow of her evening with Jack. “Me too. I understand, but your kids won’t, and we may have already created a stir in the neighborhood if anyone’s seen my truck in your driveway so la...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Handy Man - The Fantasy - Pt. 1

The handyman inspires a divorcee's fantasy

The day ended like so many before it. Home from work with her kids, get dinner ready, check homework, some play time, and then bed, for the kids anyway. She’d have some ‘alone’ time where she wished she wasn’t alone. How many years had it been since he le...

Power Play

The beautiful, ruthless insatiable boss has all the power -- or does she?

The refrain of Lady Gaga’s song Teeth suddenly brought my phone to life on my nightstand with an incoming call. The screen lit up with the name of my former boss, Ms. Pouvoir. I didn’t expect her call for another twenty minutes. She was more desperate tha...