Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lesbian Stories

Lesbian sex stories feature sexy tales of women who love other women.

These can be first time lesbians, women who are into group lesbian sex, or just women in love with other women.

Feel free to post your lesbian stories here for others to enjoy and embellish.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Sarah's Special Spa Day

My regular masseuse wasn't there, but the sexy replacement was divine.

The dappled light of the early morning sun filtering through the blinds and the chirping of robins woke me up early. Usually, I wake up horny, but today was exceptional. My pussy ached with need. My fingers toyed with my smooth wet pussy and clit, rubbing...

Cynthia Has Her Second And Third

Less than forty-eight hours after having her first female, Cynthia has two more.

Cynthia The door had barely shut after the kids left to go home, and I was already naked again with Brian's face in my twat. After two more orgasms, Brian begged off to get a drink and have a seat. "Baby, you know that I love you, but you're going to have...

Elodie and Cora - One Night Stand

It doesn’t have to be forever, just one night of filth.

Elodie The club was a heartbeat on loudspeaker, bass rattling through her blood and bones as she moved like water on the crowded dance floor. That feeling she craved, permission to let go and just feel, block out the impersonal city streets, and let her b...

Randy Nurse Ch. 04

Cassandra reveals why she is quiting to her best friend, Becky, and checks in one last time with her favorite intern...

Chapter Four “Okay, but I only have like- fifteen minutes to talk,” Becky said as Cassandra hustled the two of them into the single stall employee bathroom in the ER. It wasn’t unusual for two female nurses/doctors to go in there to talk and hang out for...

Randy Nurse Ch. 01

Cassandra is quitting her job at the hospital and saying goodbye to a very submissive intern named Emily...

Cassandra came into work today, not in her usual purple scrubs outfit. The uniform she had worn for over a dozen years she had been working here. It felt strange to walk through the halls of the hospital with her form-fitting white blouse and black pencil...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

A Chance Encounter During A Late Night Coffee Break

I had no need of KY this time, as I was lubricating madly for my female lover

I felt like I had to get out of there. It was the worst experience of my life. The problem was, my boyfriend was making love to me at the time. I was spread-eagled in his bed, with him pumping away for what seemed like hours, his dick humping my pussy, an...

Frida - Freedwoman Of Rome

Frida and Paula are sent away from their home when Paullus goes to war.

From the small window of my room above the stable, I watched as Paullus's figure receded in the distance. Paullus, whose legionnaires had massacred my clan and my father and made me a slave of Rome. Paullus, who had made me and the women of my tribe slave...

Firsts And Lasts At The Dance Studio

Briony and Dara share unladylike dancing on their first date

There was no way it was real. That name. Dara. That little string of numbers written next to it, quickly but with care. It was all a fiction of some sort. I couldn’t let myself fall into believing otherwise. She was a stripper, the woman who had written o...