Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Story Of Our Passing

"Picked up by side of road, two strangers meet."

14
5 Comments 5
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.1k words 3.1k words

It was a dark stormy night with big clashes of thunder, sparks of lightning and the rain coming down hard. I was on my way home from work, soaked though. 

I looked up and thought, "What happened? It was such a nice day today." 

I could feel my clothes sticking to my skin as the rain hit me, my hair blowing in the wind and being tangling up into a mess. My body started to become hard to move as the wetness of my clothes weighed me down and stuck to me. The water was running down my face.

"Bloody thunder!" I mumbled under my breath, as a huge crash went off behind me and made me jump.

I heard a car coming down the road behind me. As it got closer, it started to slow down. I turned to look and saw a dark-coloured saloon with the passenger side window slightly open. A woman was driving and I hear her call out:

“Are you okay there, love? Can I give you a lift?" 

I peered into the window and replied. "I’m soaking wet! I don’t want to ruin your car. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine."

I turned to continue walking again and the water splashed around my feet as I turned.

The woman called out, “Come on love, it’s fine. You can’t stay out there! Please, I’ll feel bad if I leave you to walk!" 

I turned back to the car and said, "Okay then, well thank you. I don’t live too far away." 

I opened the door and entered the car quickly, sat down and fastened the seat belt. I could feel the seat getting wetter as I sat there with the rain running down my body. I turned to my right and looked at the driver.

"Hi there and again, thanks so much for this," I said as I looked at her. She was an older woman: very pretty, with a couple of tattoos on her arms, a nice, slim figure, pretty eyes and great lips. 

She looked at me, seeming to look me up and down and smiled. 

"No problem, honey. I couldn’t let a beautiful girl like you walk home in this mess of a storm. So, where are we going to?" 

I smiled back at her and turned to look forward.

“Just up the road. Take the fifth turning on the left and then go to the end of the road. It’s the bungalow," I said as I pointed out the way.

I turned back to see her nod and start to drive. As we drove off, I checked my watch and saw that it was late: almost midnight. I didn't realise the rain had made me take so long to get that far! After a few minutes we pulled up outside my place and as I wiped the water from my face, I turned to her.

“Thank you so much for this. I hope you weren’t busy and I didn't take too much of your time." 

She turned off the engine and turned in her seat to face me.

“No, not at all. It was my pleasure. I was just down this way on holiday and I’m meant to be heading home. When I saw you, I felt bad that you were walking alone, so late and in this horrid weather." 

I turned and looked out the window and then back to her.

“You’re right,” I said, “it’s not very nice at all. So, where you going back to then, if you don't mind me asking?" 

I looked at her face, staring into her beautiful eyes as she said, "I'm heading to Scotland. A small town called Renfrew. It’s a long drive." 

Again, I looked out of the window as the rain crashed hard against it. I turned back to look at her and heard myself saying, “That's a very long way to go at this time of night, especially in this weather. Are you in any rush to get back now?" 

She looked at me with a puzzled expression. "No, not really as long as I’m back in the next two days for work I’ll be fine although, in this weather, it’s going to take me over ten hours to drive." 

I interrupted her, saying, “Well, I can’t have you driving in this weather all that way. I would feel bad if something happened to you.

Why don't you come in and stay for the night?” I looked her slowly up and down. "I insist! It’s getting way to dangerous to drive now." 

Just as I said the words, a huge bolt of lightning hit the ground behind one of the houses and the car shook. "Please stay, I really don't want you driving alone in this," I say.

She looked at me, with the rain still dripping off my face and I smiled at her. She glanced outside at the rain and said, “Fine, I’ll stay, but just until this ends.” Then, looking back, she smiled at me.

Reaching out my hand, I said, "I'm Sohana, by the way, it’s nice to meet you." 

She took my hand and I could feel the warmth against mine which were still cold and wet from the rain.

Hi, Sohana, that’s a beautiful name. I’m Nat and it’s nice to meet you too," she said, as the warmth from her hand and her smile started to flood into me.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Nat’s suitcase on the back seat of the car. We both got out of the car and I opened the back door and grabbed the case, working quickly as the rain pelted down, soaking us both through.
I began to run up the path and as Nat followed me, I pushed the key in and opened the door. We both staggered in and, with rain dripping from us into puddles on the floor, I closed the door behind us.

“I’ll get some towels," I said, as I darted off into the hall cupboard and found two large, fluffy ones. 

“We both look like drowned rats!” I laughed, as I ushered Nat into the lounge and lit the gas fire. “We ought to get these wet things off soon or we’ll freeze!"

Nat looked at me as I began to strip off the wet clothing that was sticking to my skin.  “Is everything okay?” I asked, “we’re both women, I’m sure we’ve seen it all before.” 

Nat smiled and began to remove her clothes, all the time looking at me. When I was almost naked, I grabbed a towel and started to dry myself off. As I rubbed the towel over my skin, I looked at Nat, who was completely naked and also reaching for a towel.

“Wow, you have a great body," I breathed.

Her gaze had never left me. “Thanks. You have a lovely body as well," she said, looking me straight in the eye.

“I’ll be right back,” I said as I bent down to pick up our clothes and towels, “I’m going to put these in the washing machine." 

As I walked off up the hall to the kitchen, Nat knelt down to her suitcase and was just about to open it as I came back. She looked up at me and smiled.  

"I was just going to grab some clothes," she said. 

I looked at her kneeling on the floor and my stomach flipped.  I reached out for her hand. 

“You don't need to do that,” I said softly, “we’ve already seen each other naked so it’s fine by me if you want to stay as you are." 

Nat’s gaze slowly ran over me and a big smile crossed her face.

“Okay, if you’re sure that's alright with you, I’ll stay as I am then," she said slowly.

I looked at her stunning body and bit my lower lip. "Oh yes, it’s definitely fine by me,” I replied, “there’s only us here and who would not want to see that body of yours? WOW!" 

I smiled and winked, took her hand and led Nat to the sofa. As she sat down, I asked if she would like a drink and then headed to the kitchen to make the coffee she’d requested. When I brought us both a hot drink, I sat beside her on the sofa from where I could admire the gorgeous curves of her naked body.

 “So," I said as I looked her in the face, "How come you’re so far away from home?”

"Oh, I just had some free time and my girlfriend had a busy week, so I decided to have a little bit of alone time get away from things, if you know what I mean," she said, between sips of coffee.

"You have a girlfriend?” I asked, my head spinning as I thought to myself that getting her into bed was going to be so much easier now! “So you like girls. That’s great. And it’s another thing we have in common!” 

As Nat finished her coffee, I playfully leant on her shoulder and tilted my head to look at her reaction.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

She smiled at me.

I took a deep breath. “Thank you for giving me a lift tonight, it was really sweet of you,” I said. I leant forward and kissed her on the cheek, my lips feeling Nat’s smooth skin.

"It was no problem at all and thank you for letting me stay the night,” she replied. Then, looking around and noticing just my one bedroom through the slightly open door, she asked, “Where will I sleep?”

I stood up and reached for her hand. She took it and I helped her to her feet before leading her into my room.

“I have a huge bed, we can share,” I said, almost not breathing as I waited for her reaction.

When she didn’t pull away or make any noise of protest, I looked at her and then moved towards her, still holding her hand, and kissed Nat on the lips. Her eyes closed and I felt her lips soften as she began to kiss me back; our lips pressing against each others.
I began to feel small tingling sensations spread through me and, as we kissed deeper, my hands began to move over Nat’s body down to her hips. Nat’s lips parted slightly and I could feel her breath in my mouth as I ran my tongue over her lips and flicked it gently between her parted lips. I felt Nat shiver slightly as our tongues met and gently probed against each other.

My heart began to beat faster as our kiss became deeper and more passionate. My hands, still on Nat’s hips, pulled her closer to me and I felt her breasts rub up against mine as she wrapped her arms around me. Our hands began to explore each other’s naked skin, our fingertips running softly over each other as we studied each other’s reactions to the touches. Shivers and gasps came involuntarily and I gently guided Nat towards my bed. She lay back and moved herself up along the bed and I climbed on top of her.

I leant down and kissed Nat’s lips again and, as I did to, her tongue slipped into my mouth. I ran my teeth along her tongue as it flicked and rubbed over my teeth and tongue. My hand gently moved up Nat’s body from her hip until I could feel the fullness of her breast, the skin soft under my fingers. I gently squeezed her firm breast and, as my thumb moved around and over the nipple, I felt it contract and harden. I heard Nat softly groaning with pleasure as her nipples stiffened under my touch. 

I pulled away from the kiss, gently biting Nat's lower lip before letting my tongue run from her luscious mouth down to her neck. Kissing and gently nibbling Nat’s neck, my skin tingled as I felt her hands softly stroking and rubbing my body. 

I ran my tongue and lips lower, licking and kissing her collar bone and breast. Finding the hard nipple, I ran my tongue over and around it, feeling the sensation of the bumps of her glorious teat on my tongue. As I began to suck harder and pull it into my mouth, my hand worked on her other breast and nipple and shivers cascaded down my body when I felt Nat’s hand on the back of my head, pressing me towards her as she arched her back eagerly encouraging my mouth and tongue.

Nat ran her fingers through my hair and as I sucked her nipple my other hand slid over her pelvis and between her thighs. Running my hand up and down the soft skin of her inner thighs, spreading them as I moved, my hand easily found the hot, wetness of Nat’s pussy. I slid my fingers across her slit and felt the dampness on them. 

I could hear myself moaning with excitement and anticipation as I became more excited and closed my teeth on Nat’s nipple, nibbling, gently at first and then harder as she began to move her hips with pleasure. The warm juice from her wet pussy started to trickle out and over my fingers and I slowly slid my middle finger between her lips, pushing deep into her wetness, feeling her swollen and throbbing cunt contracting against my finger as Nat let out a groan.

My eyes darted up and I looked at Nat, her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open as she licked her lips and groaned. I began to rub her now hard clit with my thumb as I pushed another finger inside her, stretching her slightly as I began to move my fingers in and out slowly, fucking her with my fingers as I sucked hard on her nipples. My fingers were soon soaked with her wetness and, as I picked up speed, finger fucking deep inside her, her juices began to drip down my hand.

My tongue flicked over her nipple as I used my leg to spread Nat’s thighs wider so I could fit my hand between her legs and I slid four fingers between her lips and up inside her soaking, eager cunt. I fucked her harder and faster, pushing deeper inside her with every thrust as my thumb ran in circles over her clit and Nat began to moan louder with every thrust. Her back arched and she opened her eyes, looking at me sucking on her breast. Nat grabbed my head with both of her hands as she writhed under my touch. 

“Don’t stop, I’m coming,” Nat groaned throatily, as I felt her pussy spasm and tighten around my fingers. A sudden rush of juice squirted over my hand and over the bed. 

I released Nat’s nipple from my mouth and began to kiss my way down her body, over her belly and down over her clit. I blew gently over Nat's wet clit and as she felt the tingle, more juice squirted out of her pussy.  I flicked my tongue over her hard clit and then ran it down between her lips and into her slit as I slid my fingers out of her. I moaned with pleasure as I smelt the scent of the juice covering her pussy. Nat’s head fell back against the pillow and she sighed as I pushed my tongue between her lips, parting them gently and probing deep into Nat's wetness, tasting her cum juice on my tongue. Groaning as my taste buds tingled with pleasure, my tongue slid further in and I used my fingers to part her lips, opening her wider so that I could push my face closer and force my tongue further in as I lapped up her juices, working my tongue over and around the inside of her cunt. 

I moved my left hand between Nat's ass cheeks feeling her wetness flowing over her butt hole and I started to rub it with my fingers, relaxing her tight hole just enough to push a finger into her ass. She gasped and moaned loudly as I slid it deeper inside her and, as she moaned, I could feel more juice enter my mouth.  I started to breathe hard from my nose across Nat’s clit; my face covered with her pussy as I licked her deep inside. Finding her g-spot with the tip of my tongue, I licked it hard making her raise her hips involuntarily. 

Nat’s hands left my head and I watched as she took hold of her own breasts, squeezing them and rolling her alert nipples between her thumb and forefingers. Knowing that she was ready, I pushed another finger into her tight ass and started to fuck her ass harder and deeper, stretching her gently, all the while sucking deeper on Nat’s wide open, soaking pussy.
Suddenly, Nat gripped the bed and began to moan uncontrollably. With her hips bucking and thrashing, and grinding her hot pussy hard against my mouth, she screamed out.

“Oh, sweet Jesus! I’m cumming, I’m CUMMING!” and, as she did, a flood of her glorious, hot cum squirted into my mouth.

I drank eagerly from her, but there was too much to swallow and it ran over my face and down my chin. I wiggled my fingers in her ass as she bucked, and as I did, I drank another mouthful of her warm, salty-sweet juice before pulling my mouth away and catching yet another gush over my face. I swallowed and licked around my mouth, not wanting to waste a drop of the sweet nectar.

As I gently pulled my fingers out of Nat’s ass, she shuddered and I moved up her now shaking body, with cum dripping from my face.

When I reached Nat’s face, I kissed her deeply so that she, too, could taste her juices on my tongue. She was still panting into my mouth as we kissed and I wrapped my arms around her, cuddling her gently, still feeling her shake in my arms. We moved up the bed and cuddled, up pulling the covers over us and falling asleep in each other’s arms...

Published 
Written by solusmoth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments