Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

BDSM Stories

BDSM is convenient 4 letter abbreviation of 6 words - Bondage & Discipline (B&D) Domination & Submission (D&S) Sadism & Masochism (or Sadomasochism) (S&M).

Feel free to add your own story to our BDSM library, or if you would like to extend one of the existing bdsm stories, please feel free.

These are generally stories about control / submission between consensual adults.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Rules

During her phone call, she is made to recite his rules

“Hello?” “Hello, my pet,” came a familiar voice over the phone. “Do you know who this is?” She swallowed hard. “Yes.” “And you know what that means, don’t you?” “Please,” she pleaded, “not today. Not right now. My husband is on his way home from work. He...

Sarah's Saga - Introductions

Sarah is intoduced to her Masters and Mistesses.

I was completely disoriented. The varied humiliations I had been subjected to so far had left me more horny than ever. I had enjoyed them and wondered what else would be done to me during my probation period. I settled in my cage in the back of the van an...

How To Tease My Girlfriend

Conner brings in an extra man to tease Siobhan with

“Do you want to do her ankles?” I asked, offering our guest a couple of the fluffy pink handcuff sets from Siobhan’s and my collection. It seemed the thing for a good host to do. “I don’t know, man.” Cayden held back, biting his lip. “I mean, she’s your g...

The Opening of Sarah - Part Two

Sarah's sexual journy becomes more intense

Friday Early this morning, I was having my coffee and savoring the surprise fucking my husband gave me this morning. My pussy was still tingling. I reached into my panties and tasted his cum. A knock at the door interrupted my fun; I grumbled at the distu...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Girls' Night

My Wife Entertains Friends

“Girls' night this Saturday,” she casually announced as she handed me a slip of paper, “Here is the menu. Have everything ready by 5 Saturday. We are having a game night so make sure you set up the card table then you can go prepare yourself” I longed for...

Sarah's Saga - The Arrival

Headed for a life as a slave Sarah arrives at destination wondering what will happen to her next.

The private jet finished taxiing to a nearby hangar. Maxine, the flight attendant, brought me a glass of milk, which I immediately drank as I was parched after the flight and the oral stimulation I had provided to Maxine's cunt and ass. The first gulp ale...

Kelly Explores

It's nice when you get what you pay for

It had been a week since Kelly and I had fucked. The memory of it was rarely out of my mind, getting my hands on her tits had been a fantasy of mine for years. Getting to fuck her was something I thought I'd never do. I smiled broadly when I received her...

Kelly Pays

She had it coming to her.

It didn't take long for the texts to appear. Pleading with me not to show the video and offering me my money back. I didn't want my money back, I wanted my money's worth. The texts became ever more desperate, telling me how she could lose her job if that...