Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught - Part Three

"After the alarm interruption, Hope copes with wearing the vibe and plug outside amongst people unexpectedly."

21
5 Comments 5
2.5k Views 2.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Ivy dragged me out into the corridor, pushing our way through students who had gathered to see where the smoke was coming from rather than heading to the exits as they should have been. It was a weird combination: the concern caused by the smoke, the sensations from the vibrator set at the lowest setting, and the plug shifting with every step as I walked holding hands with Ivy through a crowd of students looking at the smoke rising to the ceiling, all oblivious to what I had inside me.

I was thankful that I had set the vibrator on the lowest setting; if it was any higher, not only would there be a greater chance of it being heard, but I wasn't sure I'd make it to the fire assembly point out on the field before I collapsed into a spasming heap on the floor, fully on display as I climaxed loudly.

Outside the campus building was bustling with activity as students gathered to see what was going on. Sirens could be heard, and I saw a fire enging in the distance, thundering down the entrance to the university. The university staff were frantically trying to move the students away from the building and failing miserably—that is, until Mrs McIntosh, a frail, yet intimidating Scottish head of staff, bellowed above the noise with her thick Scottish accent. Her clear authority from such a small stature reminded me of Miss McGonicall from Harry Potter.

From the moment I arrived at the meeting point with Ivy, the low, constant vibrations were starting to frustrate me; I craved more. I was becoming irritable, wondering how long the emergency services would take before we could go back inside. It was chaos out here, although I was thankful for that, as no one really paid much attention to me right now for obvious reasons.

"Which idiot did this?"

"Are you okay, Hope?"

Ivy raised an eyebrow, seemingly concerned. We hadn't known each other long, but she knew me well enough that I was quiet, shy, and docile most of the time. These bad-tempered outbursts were unlike me.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel awkward this morning; it wasn't my intention."

Ivy seemed emotionally vulnerable for the first time around me, and my heart melted that she felt that way.

"You've done nothing wrong, Ivy. I owe you for keeping my secret, plenty of other people would have been shouting it out from the rooftops."

Ivy embraced me, and I controlled my breathing to restrain myself from leaning into her touch. The low vibrations and the sensation caused an itch that desperately needed scratching, and the longer I felt her touch, the longer I wanted to hold on. Trying to find a distraction, I watched the firemen walk inside the building, willing them to hurry up so I could return to my dorm room.

"It was that fucking moron, Jason. He was so hungover that he fell asleep while cooking."

Beatrice's voice surprised me, I hadn't even seen her approach. Beside me, Ivy's stance had become rigid as she replied to her bluntly. In my current predicament, I didn't want to say a word in case my voice cracked, I was so on edge and so aroused that I was sure the people around me would be able to tell, so instead, I looked down the floor and grunted an acknowledgement.

Beatrice was pretty, but she knew it. Her confident demeanour screamed, 'I'm better than you in every single way', and her overly posh accent irritated me to my core. The way she spoke, her words were clipped, brisk and clear, making them sound like she was mocking you with her entitled superiority to the riff-raff around her. Rumours had it that her parents had threatened to cut her off if she didn't go to university, and since she wasn't getting her way, she lashed out at those around her. Some students tolerated her behaviour and latched on to her because she lavishly threw around her parent's money.

I looked to the floor, letting Ivy respond to Beatrice, though her demeanour had changed. I knew Ivy didn't like Beatrice, she was often complaining about her to me, but seeing them together, it was as if Beatrice did something to Ivy, she was blunt and cold towards Beatrice. I hoped Beatrice would get the hint and move on, but she stayed, and to my horror, more students flocked to her. Suddenly, I was surrounded by close to ten other students, most of which I didn't know, very conscious that my ass was plugged and the vibrator was still frustrating me. At this point, I was so very wet and desperate to find some privacy so I could turn up the power. My cheeks were growing warm from the potentially embarrassing situation, and despite the risk of being caught somehow turning me on further, I desperately wanted to escape.

The fire crew finally announced that the building was safe to enter, and I walked briskly away from the group, not caring what anyone thought. There were so many people around, and every time I bumped into someone, I shivered from the touch; my whole body was on edge. There was one goal in my mind, and that was to return to my dorm room and to do so as quickly as possible. I heard Ivy calling after me, but I pretended not to hear her as I quickened my pace, wincing at the extra movement from the plug.

"Are you okay, Hope?"

Ivy was breathless and sounded alarmed by my sudden disappearance; she must have run to the dorm room to catch up. I turned to face her feeling exasperated, and trying my best not to direct my frustration towards her. Ivy paced towards me with concern in her eyes. She placed her hand on my shoulder, telling me she was there for me should I need it. If I could find the courage to make the first move, I'd wrap my arms around her.

Instead, I was silent, trying to think of the best way to escape the situation emotionally unscathed. Ivy sighed and sat on my bed, shifting uncomfortably when she noticed she had sat on something. The rope! With all the confusion from the incident this afternoon, I had forgotten the rope was still under my blanket; if I had remembered, I would have sat there to help hide it from Ivy until she left the room.

"What is this, Hope?"

Ivy looked at me with an eyebrow raised, and I looked away sheepishly. I had tried to reach to stop her, but it was too late, she was holding the length of purple rope in her hands.

"You'd tied yourself up! Right before the alarm went off. I didn't think you were really asleep."

I watched as Ivy connected the dots in her mind. There was no use trying to hide it anymore; she had caught me once, and if that risk didn't stop me from going again, she would catch me again.

"Yes, I did. I'm sorry; I didn't intend for you to see me as I was last night, you didn't sign up for that. and I didn't want a repeat this afternoon. I understand if you'd like me to find another dorm."

"Oh no, Hope! That's not at all what I want, whatever gave you that idea? Look, I understand that some desires are insatiable, and I will stand by my promise last night. Even though I was a little drunk, I won't tell a soul about what I saw. I apologise for my part last evening; I was a little drunk, and with you cuffed there so defensively, I couldn't resist."

"It's okay."

My voice was still weak, but at least I knew why Ivy wasn't as interested in me in the morning. Last night was a drunken mistake, and although I wouldn't mind kissing her again in the slightest, I was happy with the memory of that night.

"Please feel safe to continue your journey of exploration about your kinks around me, don't feel like you have to hide away and wait until you're alone. We live together, you won't get much opportunity."

CarieBelle88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarieBelle88

"Thank you, Ivy. I'll keep that in mind. Now, I need to use the bathroom."

"Does that have something to do with why you're acting so irritably?"

"Maybe."

I laughed on my way to the bathroom, feeling like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. As the door closed, I pulled my trousers and panties down and immediately turned off the vibrator. Sure, I would have loved to bring myself to climax, but I didn't want to leave Ivy on her own for too long after she had opened up like that with me. The frustration would subside for now, and I'll yearn more for release when the next opportunity arrives.

It was only when I bent down that I remembered the butt plug was still inside of me; I had grown accustomed to the feeling inside of me. It felt sore as I eased the plug out, slowly pulling it back through which was proving a little difficult as the lubricant had mostly dried away. At least I knew next time to apply more lubricant over time, though, to be fair, I hadn't planned to wear it this long for the first time. I rinsed both the toys under the hot tap, mentally reminding myself that I needed to clean them properly later with boiling water.

It came as a surprise that my asshole felt empty now that the plug had been removed; I think I had enjoyed having that inside me more than I imagined I would. I stripped down and closed my eyes as the cold shower splashed onto me with a pitiful amount of pressure; there were twelve rooms on this floor, so it didn't surprise me. After wrapping myself in a towel, hiding the plug and the vibrator in my hands as I clutched onto the towel, I walked out the door to find Ivy watching something on her laptop. She smiled warmly in my direction.

"Feel better, Hope?"

"So much better."

I sat down on the bed, feeling quite calm. The shower had helped distract me from an hour's worth of frustration with the vibrator and plug, even if it offered little water pressure, it still did what it needed to do. I sat on the bed and started flicking through social media on my phone. I didn't know why I bothered with it, it wasn't like I posted anything on there, and half the people I was friends with I didn't see or really care that much about. After numbing my mind with social media, I was still in a good mood, so I ordered a Chinese takeaway for us both.

Over food, Ivy curiously questioned me about how I got interested in bondage. I told her that it started after seeing a damsel in a television show, bound, blindfolded, with duct tape over her mouth. The helplessness of the situation resonated deep inside, and the idea of being in that situation triggered something inside me. Ever since then, I've become obsessed with the idea of experiencing it myself. I explained to her that last night had been the first time I had tried anything, and despite it not going entirely to plan, it had more than lived up to how much I had hyped it up. It was more than a desire, it was something I craved.

"What were you doing with the rope, if you don't mind me asking?"

I held my phone up for Ivy to see the tie I had attempted earlier. Mine was fairly close to how the picture looked, just a little messier and not as aesthetic; however, I did rush it.

"Why don't you try again, Hope? After that banging Chinese takeaway, I'm not moving anywhere, and the doors are locked so no one will walk in unannounced."

I realised this was Ivy reinforcing the fact that this was a safe environment for me to explore, and although I would have liked her to get involved, I didn't want to push her any further, she was already doing so much for me by just allowing me to do it in front of her. As Ivy started watching TikTok videos on her phone, I picked up the rope and had another attempt with the tie, this time without the plug and the vibrator, though Ivy didn't need to know I had worn those earlier, I still had some secrets of my depravity to keep.

Taking my time to follow the instructions of the tutorials, I found it relaxing, almost therapeutic as I delicately tied the rope around my legs, trying to keep it neat and aligned. Ivy had turned on the Bluetooth speaker to play an album she liked, and I was surprised by how gentle it was compared to some of the other music she listened to. Although her heavier music was growing on me, this music was relaxing. When I questioned her about it, she described the genre as worldbeat and new age, and each song differed from the last, seemingly taking influence from different cultures and genres along the route. Ivy told me that they were called Enigma, and some of the songs even sounded sensual, it helped put me in the right mind frame to continue working with the rope.

Ivy looked over from time to time, turning away when I noticed her looking, though when I did finish the tie on both legs, she did comment on how pretty the rope looked for the frog tie. I was so impressed with how the tie turned out that I used more rope to try a chest harness over my top. This proved much more fiddly due to the positioning and the reaching, and at one point, I even asked Ivy to come over and give me a hand. The idea of asking her for help petrified me, but then I remembered that she said this was a safe place and supported my exploration. Ivy was taken aback at first, but she came over and helped me thread the rope through behind my back. When I was finished, I looked over my tie. It was a little messy, but it was my first attempt at a harness, and I was proud of it.

"Do you mind if I use the handcuffs, blindfold, and gag?" I had to build up the courage to ask once again, I didn't know how far was too far with this. Truth be told, I would have loved to include the nipple clamps, the vibrator, and the plug, but that definitely would have been too far. I had a gut feeling that I could trust Ivy, if I didn't, there was no way I'd leave myself without sight and as helpless as I was about to.

"No, of course not. If you drop your key again, make a sound into the gag as you clap your hands so I can get it for you."

The smirk on Ivy's face as she winked showed me she was joking. It brought back the memory of that feeling when I clumsily dropped the keys, and it made me shiver, though not necessarily in a bad way. I found it appealing to be helpless and be that damsel for real.

"Thank you for putting up with this." I grinned at Ivy as I bit down on the ballgag and strapped it on, instantly reminded of how much I loved wearing it from the first time.

"What did you say, Hope? Sorry, I didn't hear.

Ivy kept a straight face for the best of five seconds before she giggled, knowing full well that I couldn't speak properly with the gag in my mouth.

"Sorry, couldn't resist."

I smiled, giving her a fake menacing look before a muffled laugh escaped my mouth. As I put the earplugs in and the headphones on over, I could hear nothing, and then with the blindfold on, my sight was cut off as well. Finally, I fiddled with the handcuffs, and soon enough, I was cuffed to the bedframe once again, lying on my side with my ankles bound to my thighs. Unlike last time when I had the sensation from the vibrator, this time, there was no stimulation, and I was stuck in my mind as it regressed into submission, barely able to move, and not able to hear or see. I'd found my happy place again, and I couldn't be more grateful to Ivy for allowing me to do this.

Published 
Written by elementsoflife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments