Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Caught - Part Four

"Ivy struggles with her feelings for Hope as Hope grows confident to express her desires."

22
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words

IVY

An hour had passed since Hope had handcuffed herself to the frame of her bed, and the absurdity of it all made me giggle. Who would have thought that my shy, little roommate, who barely spoke, was into bondage? I found her pleasant enough, but I knew very little about her since she had seemed to find it difficult to open up, and then all of a sudden, this weekend had changed that completely. Watching her body move slowly with her breathing, I wondered if she was asleep or just content and relaxed; she looked so peaceful.

I pushed myself up to the bed and had a little bit of a closer check to ensure she was okay, feeling a bit creepy in the process. Hope was fine, and judging by the drool slowly collecting on her chin, and her relaxed breathing, she may well have drifted off. I resisted the urge to wipe the drool off her chin, not wanting to startle her as memories of Friday night played through my mind. I was a little drunk, but more importantly, I was seething after the events with Beatrice. Friday night had been in the planning for a long time, I and a few others had gone through the effort of arranging everything, and then Beatrice ruined it all and had things her way, not caring about what anyone else may have arranged. If she was like that now, after a few drinks she would only get worse, and I didn't want to be around for that.

At one of the parties during fresher's week, I hooked up with Beatrice. She had been funny, and charming, and as I found out later that night. she had been good in bed. It wasn't often that I found someone who could come close to matching me in the bedroom. I'd always fancied myself a top, and tried taking control; Beatrice was the first I had been with that made me fight for control, and I suspected she was holding back. The fun we had that night had left such an impression on me, that I yearned for more. I didn't see Beatrice again for almost another week. Enough people knew about her wealthy upbringing at this point, and she'd found herself a small entourage. I approached her, and before I could say anything, she made a derogatory comment about my alternative look and humiliated me in front of her new friends. I could understand if our night together was just a bit of drunken fun, but the least she could have done was treat me respectfully.

Hope stirred in her bed, and I laid the blanket over her gently, checking that she was okay. I'd only known her for a month, but she was such a sweet soul. Whether it was because of her short stature, her nervous disposition, or the fact she revealed her secret to me, I suddenly felt protective over her. I gently brushed the hair out of her face and left her to rest.

Yawning, I stripped down and went into the bathroom; the showers were shit here, but I found it helped me drift off to sleep easier if I had a quick rinse before going to bed. I took a second to admire my latest tattoo on the top of my thigh: a fairly graphic image of a scarred and partly fleshless Alice from Alice In Wonderland, holding a knife in one hand and the beheaded head of the White Rabbit in the other. The shock factor appealed to me, and I loved the twisted fantasy of the original story. The theme of taking something mostly innocent and corrupting it was going to be an ongoing theme for new tattoos. I had other tattoos, including a spider's web design around my breasts, but this new one was quickly becoming my favourite.

As I went to use the sink, I found a jewelled butt plug and what appeared to be a mini vibrator. So this was why Hope was so on edge when she was outside, not only had she been disrupted from tying herself up, but she had been wearing both of these when the alarm went off and we had to leave the building. God, that must have been incredibly awkward, I was going to have to ask her about that experience someday. Her toys could stay in the sink for now, hopefully, Hope won't notice that I had seen them there and clean and hide them when she woke up.

After a rushed shower, I stepped back into our living area and sat on the bed looking at Hope. A memory jolted through my body of when I kissed her Friday night. Sure, the alcohol had lowered my inhibitions and I had been in a foul mood and needed a pick me up, but saying it like that seemed to put Hope down. I enjoyed having her vulnerable in front of me, there was so much more I had wanted to do to her, but I didn't want to scare her away. Even now, a part of me wanted to lay next to her, but then I remembered how hurt I felt when Beatrice rejected me so publically. It was still my first term in university, I didn't want to go through too much emotional turmoil this early. Like with Hope, the world of BDSM was new to me, and I didn't want to overstep or accidentally do something outside her limits. So instead of giving in to my desires, I practised restraint and drifted off watching her sleep.

Over the next few weeks, Hope practised more and more with the rope, and she slept handcuffed, gagged, and blindfolded every Friday night. The butt plug and the vibrator had disappeared from the bathroom sink the morning after I found them there, but I hadn't seen Hope use them yet. I think she reserved that opportunity for when I wasn't in the room.

On the nights I went out drinking, I couldn't help but wonder what Hope was up to back home. Was that butt plug embedded inside her, or was she wearing the nipple clamps? A part of me was tempted to go home hoping to catch her again, but I decided to give her the freedom to explore this her way. One thing that was becoming very clear: Hope was becoming comfortable doing her stuff in my presence. She started doing the rope harnesses in just her underwear, and last night, she'd done her first one completely naked. I had been hoping she would ask me to help again, but after the amount she had practised, she had become adept at completing the harness herself.

QueenMaxeneTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenMaxeneTS

"How do I look, Ivy?"

Hope stood facing me, naked apart from the rope harness that encased her body. She looked stunning, and the smile on her face suggested to me that she was very proud of her work. The rope work was neat, and whilst it didn't restrain her in any way, it did look really good. Part of the rope travelled down in between her legs, sitting between her vulva, and I was really curious as to how that felt; surely she would feel it with every movement.

"Wow, that looks great!"

My reply was a bit more hoarse than I intended, and once again I was tempted to ask to have her there and then; she was certainly testing my resolve. Buoyed on by her work, Hope decided to put on a pair of leggings and a top over the rope and left the room to get herself dinner. It was good to see her confidence grow, and I liked to think I was helping with that.

"What a rush that was."

Hope had rushed back inside the door with a bag filled with snacks. She'd only been gone a few minutes, but her cheeks were flushed and she was panting a little. She didn't reply at first, but when I looked closely at her leggings, I could see there was a massive wet patch at the crotch area. She stripped down again, and the scent of her wetness filled the room.

"Do you need a little alone time?" I asked Hope, seeing the desperate look in her eyes. What was I saying? I should have asked if she needed a hand. The thought of her rejecting me petrified me, and I worried for the future of our friendship as roommates. She seemed a little nervous to reply, so I decided for her and went for a walk to clear my head.

Summer seemed to be clinging on and not giving way to Autumn this evening. It was sunny and humid despite it being early October, though knowing the weather in England, it would soon all turn wet and cold. My mind was a mess, with one part of me questioning my sanity at leaving a sexually aroused Hope alone in the dorm room, and another nervous at making a move. I stood by what I said in giving her the freedom to explore her fantasies, but I was starting to want to become a part of them. What if I got carried away with the control I held over her and allowed my fantasies to go a bit far? Would I scare her away? Would she want to move rooms so she didn't have to live with me anymore?

I sat down next to a young man dressed smartly with a vacant look on his face drinking a beer. I pointed at the bag of drinks next to him and he shrugged and nodded before looking into the distance. I opened a bottle of vodka, usually a bit strong for me, but I needed something to clear my mind. The young man beside me needed the same since he was seemingly lost in his mind, listening to music and drinking alone. I would have asked if he was okay, but nothing about his demeanour suggested he wanted to talk. I took a swig of the vodka instantly recoiling, wishing that there was a soft drink to mix the vodka with in that bag.

It was peaceful this Friday evening, a lot of people must have been away from the campus partying. As I continued to drink, a vivid image of Hope, naked apart from the rope harness played in my mind. What was I doing down here while she was dripping wet and ready upstairs? If she didn't want to explore with me, she would have told me to stop when I kissed her Friday.

I thanked the guy who let me drink silently with him, and he barely acknowledged my presence; the poor guy must have been going through something. It was clear in my mind that I was being stupid as I raced back up the stairs, no wonder Hope had been funny the day after I caught her, she must have thought I had rejected her completely. The door was locked, and when I opened it, I saw the room was dimly lit with scented candles again. Hope lay on her back on the bed, her legs were tied in the frog tie again with her ankles bound to her wrists, but rope trailed from the knees to the corners of the foot of the bed, holding her legs spread open. The rope harness held the vibrator in place, and the jewelled butt plug was visibly embedded into her ass. A piece of string had been hooked around the nipple clamps and knotted to the rope to pull the nipple clamps taut, and once again, she was gagged and blindfolded. There was also a set of noise-cancelling headphones over her ears, I had tried them before and they impressively cut out pretty much everything, and it wouldn't surprise me if she wore the earplugs under those. Laying on her torso, tucked into the rope harness was an envelope addressed to me.

Ivy,

I've written this note while I still felt confident, we both know there was no way I'd feel confident enough to say this to you face-to-face. Firstly, I want to apologise if I make you feel uncomfortable or awkward as I explore my desires. I'm so grateful that you gave me the opportunity to do this in a safe place, if I get carried away and overstep, I'm sorry. The last thing I want to do is make you feel uncomfortable, especially when you've been so accommodating with my bizarre needs.

Secondly, I wanted to say how amazing it felt when you came home that first Friday when you caught me. The way you kissed and teased me awakened something inside of me, and if by some miracle you enjoyed it as much as I did, please feel free to do so again. Don't worry, I'll make it clear if I feel uncomfortable; maybe using your tactic of waving my hands and humming a tune into the gag.

Eternally grateful,

Hope.

I put the note down, smiling as I looked over Hope's restrained figure. If she felt that way, who was I to turn down such a delicious invitation?

Published 
Written by elementsoflife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments