Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Microfiction Stories

The aim of microfiction (also commonly known as “micro-fiction”) is to tell a complete story within a limited number of words.

Doing extremely short writing challenges can force you to focus on the most important points of your plot, what is going to come across the best in the least amount of words, what it is you want to convey, and cultivating and condensing the juiciest parts of a story. Our microfiction stories are limited to a maximum of 100 words. We recommend including an accompanying image which may have inspired or represent them.

We are interested in high quality submissions which tell a story, not just random erotic thoughts. Authors should note that our story verifiers have strict instructions to reject the latter. This category is for stand-alone stories only. It is not for stories submitted as part of a series.

Popular Stories

Messing With His Mind

I knew the juicy idea would work on his mind in the same way that the sensation of him leaking out of me was working on mine...

At our friends' home, before going in to the party, I grabbed his hand, pressing it to the crotch of my panties. "Wow, babe, you're soaked! How are you that horny when we just..." "That's mostly you, silly." "But you went in to clean up." "I decided I lik...

All Stories

Good Head

Is Sir bicurious?

My phone buzzed with a message from Sir. "Where's the blowjob spray?" Why would he need my throat numbing spray? A million questions raced through my mind. He wasn't bisexual. Was he experimenting? "Pink box, in my closet. Why?" "I need to numb my throat....

Moonlight Madness

We were alone on the beach...or so we thought.

After some naughty hot tub fun, we moved to the beach—dark under the night sky. Stopping under the pier, he kissed me passionately. I shivered with arousal as his clever fingers teased an erect nipple. “This is madness. Someone might see!” Ignoring me, hi...

Micro Fun

Sometimes writing has it rewards...

As I stepped into the shower, my wife asked, “Why don’t you write many micro-stories?” “It is not my thing,” I truthfully replied. She wickedly grinned, “If you write one for me, I give you a blow job.” I was taken aback. She never offered me something li...

“Baby, I’m gonna eat your hairy puss. Eat it all. Yeah, part that bush with my tongue, then flick your winking star. You like that? Winking star? I came up with that. “And I’m plunging my tongue where no man has gone before. Then, I’m kissing those lips f...

Celebrate

A man celebrates in the bar

Steve is working behind the bar when the door opens, and a young man comes hurrying in. “Gimme five shots of your strongest liquor,” he urges, placing a fifty on the bar. Steve pours the drinks and watches as the man knocks them back one after another. “W...

The Fox was a meticulous man who prided himself on being a caring and generous host. Decades of work in the managing of hotels gave him the skills and aptitude to make guests feel very welcome. He had recently negotiated an early retirement package with h...

Sheila walked in the front door; the smell of sex was overwhelming. "Oh fuck, David. Oh my God. YES!" her best friend, Brenda, screamed. Sheila turned, her bridge-playing friends were on the couch, half-naked with dripping pussies. Her husband pulled his...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Computer Terms

I don't understand these computer terms... please, explain.

He was under her desk. "What do you mean, I have a bad connection?" she said, staring at his ass. "It won't fit." "I thought it was software," she said unbuttoning her blouse. "No, it's hardware," he said turning around. She spreads her legs, he grows har...

Observations Of A Loving Husband

A wife is told how her body responds to sex.

He told me that my cheeks, always rosy, glow brighter as he makes love to me. I would never have known but, apparently, I taste something like sweetcorn between my legs. He told me that, as I approach orgasm, my eyes roll back in my head. It is, I am reli...

Carpet Burns

A lunchtime quickie leaves a lasting impression

She lay on her back with her legs spread. Her back rubbed against the cheap carpet as he slammed his cock into her. He was young and enthusiastic if somewhat inexperienced. Afterwards, her back felt tender and rubbed raw as she got dressed. “Come on, we b...