Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Incest Fantasies

Incest stories are concerned with relationships among siblings, other family members or closely related persons.

Incest is defined as sexual relations between persons who are so closely related that their marriage is illegal or forbidden by custom.

Incestuous relationships are illegal in many places around the world - the following stories are purely fictional, written by people who are turned on by such an idea.

Popular Stories

Kissing Mom Part Three

Mom plots to get Beth some of the action.

It's been about a month since that weekend with Mom. She and I were playing it safe because Dad wasn't working overtime, so he could make most of my practices and games. The other reason Mom had been keeping me at arm's length was it was their upcoming an...

All Stories

Girlfriend's Mom II

Pete and Stacy conspire together to be spanked by her mom. An F/fm spanking story

Every time Pete visited his girlfriend Stacy's house, there was a tension in the air that only Pete and her mom felt. Ever since her mom spanked him, they had this bond that no one else knew about. Stacy was oblivious to the hints and looks they shared. H...

The Cheerleader's Diary - Part 1

When Sarah becomes a cheerleader her sex life changes dramatically

The Blowjob Russ and Sarah were good, wholesome kids. They made top grades in school and never got in trouble. Russ was a cross-country runner, his sister a gymnast. Russ was seventeen, a year older than Sarah. Over the past year, she had matured from a t...

Jessica

Father and daughter's yearly trip to the family cottage gets intense.

“Dad, how come you don’t fuck me anymore?” Jessica asks me as the beers we’ve had finally eased the quiet discomfort between us. “Jess, we’ve had this conversation. It was wrong and…” “It was wrong the first time you came into my room to comfort me when m...

I made my way to my room to finish getting dry. Throwing on a pair of sweats and a black tank top sans bra and panties. I wasn't going to push him too far right now after turning his wife into goo. I walked back out to the patio with my tablet and my own...

Mom's Fun Weekend

Aliza Helps her mom out.

Kathy was in a rut; she was tired and depressed. She had been divorced for just over two years, and she wasn’t feeling beautiful anymore. “Aliza,” she said to her daughter as she sat at the kitchen table, not looking overly attractive. “I'm bored with lif...

Visions Of Dolores - Part 2

With her lesbian lover away, horny mother resorts to incest

Sarah held her sister tightly, preventing her from disappearing beneath the waves. Linda sputtered, taking several deep breaths as the young woman helped her to her feet. “Are you guys all right?” Billy shouted in the distance. Sarah kept her hands around...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Moms Oral Workshop - Part 4 - In The Shadows

After her wild confusing night, Carol can't help but sneak a peek at the forbidden.

Five o'clock found Carol standing in her kitchen, a hazy remnant of the wild night that had just passed. She wore nothing but a pair of panties and an oversized T-shirt that barely covered her hips; the hem hung loosely around her thighs as if trying to e...

A Fun Afternoon With Mom And A Couple

This is about an afternoon Mom had first time sex with a wife and then her husband , I made it a four-some.

I looked in on Mom only to see a man pulling his fat cock out of her stretched pussy. As the head emerged from her freshly fucked pussy, their juices started to dribble out of her pussy and past her ass. He stood beside the bed so she could clean the juic...

Penelope's Pendant - Chapter Five

After Penelope leaves to visit a friend, Judy makes a confession to Sam.

CHAPTER FIVE: SAM Sometimes I can’t believe how lucky I am. After all, I’ve got not one, but two beautiful women in my life who adore me. At first, Penelope and I were hiding our love (and let’s be honest, lust) for one another from Judy. I was so worried...

The Mistake

Siblings get hot and heavy... too heavy

It had been a while since I'd had sex with anyone. I had been aching to feel a man inside of me again. There was a primal need to make passionate love to someone again—anyone. I had spent the evening out at a family gathering and my brother John was kind...

A Dog's Tale - Pt 02 - Sibling's Greetings

Drawing close to Christmas, I got closer to my siblings

The following morning arose with cloudy skies and a fresh dusting of snow on the ground. Since everyone had arrived, breakfast was moved to the large dining room, but by the time I got there, most people were already on their busy way out. The twins wante...

Judith And Her Two Naughty Daughters Love Getting Sore Bottoms. Ch 3.

Janet’s mother Amirah has annoyed Judith, who deals with her outdated attitude. Their daughters Mary and Janet go for a full intimate waxing and meet another girl keen to receive a spanking.

“Neil, I am annoyed. Amirah had no right to cane poor Mary. I made light of it the next morning with Mary, but I must speak to Amirah. I’m going to invite her around when Mary is out. It might be better if we could be alone.” “Mary and Janet will be out d...