Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masturbation Stories

We feature both female masturbation (masterbation) and male masturbation stories here.

A typical story will feature either teens, women, lesbians, young men or girls masturbating and exploring themselves for the first time.

Masturbating has been defined as the excitation of one's own or another's genital organs, usually to orgasm, by manual contact or means other than sexual intercourse. Closely akin to our toys section where external stimulus is involved.

Popular Stories

Six Isn't Enough!

A young wife needs more than her husband can give.

God knows I love my husband dearly. He is a great man, a wonderful and skilled lover, a fabulous husband and father and I can’t imagine living my life without him. He is the sweetest, kindest man I have ever met and I am lucky to have him. Anyone would th...

All Stories

Dreaming Of You

A deployed soldier calls home, igniting a passionate that bridges the distance between them.

The phone rang twice before Sarah picked up. "Hello?" "Hey, sweetheart. It's me," Jake said, his voice crackling slightly over the satellite connection. "Jake! Oh my god, I've been waiting for your call all day. How are you?" "I'm doing alright. Just miss...

Six Isn't Enough!

A young wife needs more than her husband can give.

God knows I love my husband dearly. He is a great man, a wonderful and skilled lover, a fabulous husband and father and I can’t imagine living my life without him. He is the sweetest, kindest man I have ever met and I am lucky to have him. Anyone would th...

The Executive's Release

A powerful woman's euphoric surrender to desire

Jessica Hawthorne was a high-powered executive at a prestigious marketing firm in the city. Though only 32 years old, her keen intellect and tireless work ethic had propelled her up the ranks at a breakneck pace. From a young age, Jessica had been driven...

Insatiable Reunion: Jake's Ardent Reply

Jake replies ardently to his wife's intimate video.

The hotel room seemed to close in around Jake as he paced restlessly, every nerve ending in his body thrumming with rampant desire after watching Samantha's incredibly arousing video. His wife's sultry tones and wanton display had set his blood afire, sto...

She Answers My Question

This is far and away my wife's 'go to' fantasy, and how it became so.

My wife and I have been together twelve years, and in that time have had some amazing sex. From our first date, we found it easy and natural to talk openly and honestly about our past sex lives, and both got turned on hearing each other’s stories. We are...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Cyberlust

Virtual lovers indulge their wildest desires.

Ravenlock69 logs into the private chat room, her heart pounding with anticipation. The familiar tingle of arousal is already building between her thighs as she waits for him to appear, knowing he always keeps her desperate and wanting more. A ping - there...

The Massage

A Relaxing Massage After A Tough Match

Inspired by a Lush Friend. After a hard handball game, you come home very sore and stiff, but thankfully with a win under your belt, which always makes the pain that much sweeter and more bearable. You say that you are going to head for a shower, but I of...

Sultry Seduction: An Intimate Rendezvous

Longing wife's rapturous video stokes her man's fire.

The plush king-size bed beckoned with its rumpled crimson satin sheets, but Samantha had no intention of slumbering just yet. A mischievous grin played across her full lips as she lit the array of scented candles lining her bedroom. Vanilla and sandalwood...

Custard Cream And Me

To fix a hot mess, one must become one

Fuck it, I'm videotaping it. Something I should've thought of before I coated my hands in custard, but impulse knows no such thing as good timing. Nor was it good timing that the urge overtook me while my partner, lovely as they are, teaches online lesson...

Can't Sleep Pt. 1

Shawn meets his friend's sister-in-law, Sara.

Shawn came into the spacious living room of his friend's home after a long drive. He was here for his friend's daughter's birthday party, her first one since before Covid. He flopped himself down on the love seat and started talking to his friend, Scott,...

Chapter 7: Slippery When Oiled

T begins to push my boundaries on our week away, taking me a step forwards into the unknown.

It was the second day and the sunshine had been replaced by torrential rain. It was pissing it down. Obviously – this is England. T and I lit the fire so we could mooch around without layering up, and before long, the cabin warmed up nicely. Over breakfas...