Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steampunk Stories

Steampunk is a sub-genre which incorporates technologies and designs inspired by 19th-century industrial steam-powered machinery.

Steampunk stories are often set in an alternative past where these retro-futuristic technologies exist within a society of Victorian values. The fashion usually incorporates traditional dress such as bustles, corsets, gowns, suits with waistcoats, and top hats.

These are often accented with 'period' accessories such as timepieces, parasols, and flying / driving goggles.

Popular Stories

All Stories

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 47

Hannah makes her way into the Harem of her home city.

Inky came onto the forward deck looking for Ving and found her staring off into the distance. She knew Ving was worried for Hannah. “This is her home turf. She will be fine.” Inky put her hand on Ving's shoulder as she reassured her. Ving was slightly sta...

Steampunk Harlots - Chapter 43

Finally arrived at a new city but things happen before work.

Easy let her wings flutter in the breeze as she looked over the railing at the city their ship was flying over. Mari held her by the hips to keep her from falling over again and shivered at the chill wind her so-called clothing failed to mitigate. “I thin...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors