Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Outdoor Sex Stories

Share your tales of living dangerously outside of the bedroom. Thrill us with the arousing risk of getting caught in a compromising situation, and the unadulterated excitement of adventurous outdoor sex.

Whether your characters are huddled up under blankets in a tent, into dogging, or bent over backwards on the bonnet of a car, let your readers immerse themselves so they can almost feel the grass between their toes, the sun on their backs, the wind in their bush ...

Popular Stories

Only One Bed, Part 11: Emma and Liam Take a Walk

Emma and Liam act out their fantasies after sunset.

As the sun kissed the horizon, Emma pretended to shiver and scooted closer to Liam. He raised an eyebrow, but allowed her to pull his arm over her shoulders. The thinly scattered clouds glowed brilliant shades of pink and orange as they caught the sun’s l...

All Stories

Summer Nights - Part 1

When we try to relive our younger years and end up with an offer can't refuse.

It was a late summer afternoon, at the end of August, and we were packing up from our day at the beach. We had been here all day long just lying around, enjoying the warm sun penetrating our skin leaving us both with a sun-kissed glow and feeling tired an...

Only One Bed, Part 11: Emma and Liam Take a Walk

Emma and Liam act out their fantasies after sunset.

As the sun kissed the horizon, Emma pretended to shiver and scooted closer to Liam. He raised an eyebrow, but allowed her to pull his arm over her shoulders. The thinly scattered clouds glowed brilliant shades of pink and orange as they caught the sun’s l...

Costa Rica

Escape to an adults only paradise with Jack and Jill in Costa Rica, where passion and desire ignite under the hot sun.

Jill sauntered across the path, her hourglass figure capturing the eye of every passerby. The vibrant fabric of her string bikini clung to her sun-kissed skin, highlighting every curve and dip of her body. With each step, her full breasts bounced seductiv...

Erotic Adventures: Blueberry Farm

This is my first story. All names and locations have been changed. I hope you enjoy it. Any feedback would be appreciated.

“Hi! Welcome to The A Plus Ranch and our first harvest night of the year,” the young attendant said as I drove up our red Ford Escape to the entrance of the farm. “Just the two of you?” “Good evening, and yes,” I reply back with a smile. The gentleman and...

Afternoon Delight

A secluded trail leads to insatiable public passion...

Note: The following story contains extremely explicit sexual content and language. The warm afternoon sun filtered through the trees as Jared and Samantha strolled hand-in-hand along the secluded park trail. The gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of bl...

I Am Such A Lady By The Lake

Another skinny dip in that lake in the Adirondack Mountains. This time, a young woman is attracted to an older man who, against her nature, treats her like a lady.

Okay, this is basically what happened: this cute older guy turned me down. Turned me down. Turned my pussy down. Unbelievable. I can see the disbelief on your face, and you’re mostly right because, when all was said and done, he realized what kind of lady...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

My Best Friend’s Daughter

60-year-old Frank is surprised when his best friend’s teen daughter tries to seduce him…and succeeds

Seventeen-year-old Emily was wild, no doubt about it. Frank had known her dad, Brad, for quite some time and had watched his friend’s daughter turn into an outrageously flirty and salacious young woman. Brad was divorced, worked out of town a lot, and onl...

Camping Fusina

Memories of my time at a small camping ground in Italy.

As I reminisce about my sexual adventures back in the day, it would be negligent not to include Fusina in my writings. It was a small camping ground just across the lagoon from Venice. Many tour buses called in there and disgorged their young travellers f...

Sweet Seduction

Lena has a steamy outdoor encounter with her ex-boyfriend's dad.

I ran into Wes at the supermarket, of all places. My mom had asked me to pick up a few things for a new recipe she wanted to try, and I was heading toward the spices when I spotted him in the produce section. Wearing a huge smile, I rushed over to his sid...

The AA Man To The Rescue

A flat battery has it's benefits

It had turned colder the last few days after giving a false hope of warmer days. Her car had only been in the garage the day before but was stubbornly refusing to start. Thankfully the AA man hadn't taken too long to get to her and was quickly under the b...