Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Threesomes Stories

A ménage à trois, more commonly known as a “threesome”, is an arrangement in which three people, often a married couple and another lover, take part in a sexual relationship.

Share with us your red-hot, risqué tales where two plus one results in a whole lot of fun. Ooh la la!

Popular Stories

Asking For A Friend

Moira adores Gordon's big cock, and so does her lovelorn friend.

While Moira and Riley lounged on the couch, I sat in a nearby chair, trying to feign interest in their conversation. Moira had invited Riley over this evening to comfort her, since she'd just broken up with her longtime boyfriend. I felt bad for Riley, bu...

All Stories

Asking For A Friend

Moira adores Gordon's big cock, and so does her lovelorn friend.

While Moira and Riley lounged on the couch, I sat in a nearby chair, trying to feign interest in their conversation. Moira had invited Riley over this evening to comfort her, since she'd just broken up with her longtime boyfriend. I felt bad for Riley, bu...

Marissa Found A Third

a married couple welcomes his girlfriend to their bedroom

Marissa's husband loved the new energy she brought to their bedroom, their relationship, their life, through her new partner, Ryan. They'd been seeing each other several months, and things were going well. Marissa and Ryan had plenty in common - hiking, s...

Wet N Wild

Pool party with some friends

I did not want to be late for the pool party, so I leaned on the gas pedal a little harder than normal. My coworker invited me, and I had plans on getting my hands all over her body and needed to beat any other single men to the punch. Thankfully, I arriv...

Diary of a High Price Escort Book 26 Part One

Angel wakes up to the feel of an unfamiliar touch.

I woke to the feel of a man's hand on my breast. I opened my eyes to the sight of a rock-hard cock inches above my face. Glancing around that hard-on, I was surprised by Junior's face staring down at me. This wasn't what I'd planned, but apparently, Ken h...

The Night Train

In their train compartment on their way from Lisbon to Madrid, Mara delivers a sizzling show for her boyfriend and a stranger in the other bunk bed.

1. Mara and Dave "We have to hurry up!" Mara exclaims as she starts to run down the platform under the web of steel and glass of the Santa Apolónia railway station. "We're going to make it, there is our wagon," gasps David, keeping up behind Mara with a l...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Side Hustle

He fucked a stripper and took her home to his girlfriend to squirt over!

The club is heated with male testosterone and sweating flesh. Kate emerges on stage wearing very little and starts dancing to an eighties dance floor classic. She glides around the stage in gold high heels and a small red bikini, which covers up the downs...

Mauritius Holiday Threesome

Old friend joins us again.

As Rudi was part of our first threesome experience and a good friend, we stayed in touch over the years. Rudi was much younger than us and after we left South Africa, Rudi eventually got married. Although we never saw each other again, we E-mailed each ot...

Score 21 21
6
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Diary Of A Prude Woman

A short and sweet excerpt from a woman with impure imaginings.

Dear Diary, There's a fire inside that burns greater when I'm around him. Hotter and hotter until it reaches the center of my core. I want to purge myself of this beckoning heat that tells me I should just fling myself at him, but that wouldn't be ladylik...