Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Hubby Wants No.2

"She brings him a present"

42
11 Comments 11
13.4k Views 13.4k
641 words 641 words

He’d been at work for ten hours. It had been hectic and he was glad to be getting home. 

He walked into the house and his wife called from upstairs.

“Up here, babe.”

He headed upstairs and was surprised to find her in her underwear. A really pretty set. “Hmm, you look good enough to eat!” he said, kissing her deeply. 

“You’ve been working hard,” she said, “Why not lie back and I’ll give you a treat?”

He did as she asked and she pulled his trousers and boxers off. She pulled out a blindfold and slipped it on. He couldn’t see a thing. 

There was a brief pause before he felt her lips on him. Licking and sucking him gently. It was amazing. Felt like no blow job he’d had before. It stopped briefly and he heard his wife ask, “You like that, baby?”

“Hell yes, it’s soo good. Don’t stop! Please.” The sucking continued. It felt incredible. 

Another pause. “You like feeling my mouth all over you?”

“Definitely!” he replied. It continued and he felt himself getting close. 

It stopped again. “Want to know a secret?” she asked, as the sucking started up again.

“What?” he asked. 

The voice this time came from right next to his ear. A whisper. Sensual. It came even though the blow job continued. “It’s not my mouth,” she whispered.

Peeling the blindfold back, he looked down and saw his old workmate from years before. A girl he’d confessed to his wife of having a crush on. On her knees next to the bed. Totally naked and sucking on his cock. Her eyes looked up at him longingly. 

It was too much and he lost control, shooting his load into her mouth. She swallowed it all. Licking the tip clean. 

TS_WildWhore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TS_WildWhore

“Hey,” she said. “Apparently, I’m your secret crush! Your wife tells me you want me. Well, you’ve got me! We better get you hard again so you can have me completely.”

With that, she stood up and went to his wife. They pulled each other close and he watched as they shared a passionate kiss. Her mouth tasted of her husband. Just the sight of this had him growing hard again but he wasn’t quite ready yet. 

The visitor's hands trailed all over his wife’s body, before plunging into the front of her panties. His wife had never been with a woman, never wanted to, but the situation and the feel of her fingers against her most private area aroused her. She let herself be pushed back onto the bed. Let her panties be pulled down and opened her legs willingly, with a little apprehension. 

Her mouth went to his wife’s pussy and his wife started moaning immediately. Writhing as a woman ate her out in a way that only a woman really understood. Her orgasm came quickly, the sight of her tensing and shaking getting her husband fully hard again. 

He rose and approached their special visitor, pushing her head down the bed to rest on his wife as his cock rubbed against her pussy. He couldn’t believe this was happening. He took her quickly, hard, as though it could all vanish in a second. He fucked her deep, reaching around to rub her clit while he pounded into her. She came, hard. Shaking. He followed shortly afterwards, emptying himself into her for a second time that night. 

The three of them collapsed, spent. Eventually, she recovered and pulled on her clothes (which had been hidden in the wardrobe). “That was awesome!” she said. “Let’s do it again sometime.”

With that, she left them to recover and go again. This time as a couple. 

——-

Published 
Written by Dugley68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments