Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Hubby Wants #1

"Hubby’s fantasies."

21
5 Comments 5
8.8k Views 8.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"So, having written a few stories about some of my fantasies. Maybe slightly tailored to appeal to my amazing wife. I thought I’d put down some of my own fantasies. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Just about me. About what I want. First of many stories about my fantasies."

She wanted to give him a treat. He’d been good lately. Trying hard, doing stuff around the house. Showing affection. She wanted to show him it was appreciated.

It was a Thursday night. She knew what he liked. Knew what would drive him crazy. It had been a few days since they’d last had sex. She knew he wanted it. Knew he was masturbating thinking of her. Or of someone else. Who knew what went through his mind when he was alone with his cock.

They were in bed, him lying hopeful in just his boxers. Her in her knickers and a vest top. She turned over and started stroking her chest. Doing small loops and getting slightly lower with each one. Her hand eventually brushed his already hard cock. It bulged against the fabric of his boxers and she rose up on her elbows. “Close your eyes,” she said. She reached into the bedside drawer and pulled out a blindfold, fixing it over his eyes. Next, she took a tie and secured his hands above his head. Kissing his chest, she slid her hands into the waist of his boxers and slid them down.

He felt her kiss lower, before licking up the length of his cock. She took the tip in her mouth and sucked down the shaft as deep as she could manage without gagging. Then she stopped and he felt her rise. Pushing his legs apart she knelt between them, and he felt the cold of massage oil drip up the length of his cock.

They’d been chatting about the idea of sharing for a while. Of her fucking another guy. She’d read some stories and knew he liked her to talk dirty to him. About what she’d been up to.

As her hands started to massage the oil into his cock. Gently. She spoke.

“I’ve been bad. I told you I was at my friend's last night but I wasn’t. I went out to that bar in town. The one where the younger guys go. You asked me why I was all dressed up. That’s why. I stood by the bar for less than a minute when this guy approached.”

His cock was rock hard in her hands. His breathing quickened. She could tell he was getting close. She moved on to caressing his balls and the base of his cock. Staying away from the tip.

“He offered me a drink which I took. We got chatting and he started getting really flirty. His hands were on me and I was getting more and more turned on. Our glasses were empty and he offered me another drink. He said he had some better stuff in his flat just down the road if I fancied. I did. We left and kissed on the street. He grabbed my arse and dragged me to his flat.”

Hubby was going wild by this point. Moaning in pleasure. Desperate for her to finish him but also not wanting it to end.

She continued, “We barely got in his flat before we were kissing again. I grabbed his cock through his trousers and it was big and fat. He pushed me down to my knees and I took it out. Sucked on it for a while while he gripped my hair.”

She started massaging the length of his cock again while she talked. Now he’d had a chance to come back from the edge. “He picked me up and carried me, kissing wildly, to his bedroom and threw me on the bed. I felt him lift my dress and pull my panties down. Felt the air on my pussy. Cool because of my wetness. Told him to fuck me. Begged him.”

Hubby’s moaning got louder again as he got close. “He fucked me so hard, made me come twice, and blew his load in me. I just got dressed and came home after. Full of his cum. I’m still full of it now.”

With that, she rose and repositioned. Moving her pussy above his face. “Clean me,” she ordered, and he started licking at her wildly. She kept a gentle pressure on his cock. Massaging but not wanking. Not jerking. Keeping him on the edge. Avoiding the tip. She smacked his balls while he licked her. Told him to keep going. To make her come. Her orgasm approached suddenly and she stiffened, coming all over his face.

Her hands left his cock. “Thanks,” she said simply. He felt her climb off, leaving his hard cock still primed and wanting to play. “Back in a bit,” she said, leaving him there. Tied up and wanting.

As desperate as he was, it eventually softened without stimulation and still, he waited. He didn’t hear her come back, but suddenly felt the cool metal of the cage slip over his soft cock quickly. He immediately began to harden again but it was too late. She hinged the ring behind his balls and clicked the lock into place. “I think you’ve had enough for tonight. If you’re good, I might let you out tomorrow!”

ValeriePeach
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeriePeach

He knew better than to complain and they went to sleep in each other’s arms. Her totally satisfied. Him frustrated and still incredibly horny.

The next morning she asked if he wanted to shower with her. She never did that. She was teasing him. They stripped off and entered the shower. His cock straining as she made him soap her whole body. She washed him too. Paying particular attention to his caged cock and balls. Then she shut off the water and dressed for work, putting on a deliberately sexy blue lace thong and bra set.

“See you later,” she said and left him in his frustrated state.

Mid-morning his phone went. It was a picture of her panties rolled down around her knees in the work toilet. Leaving him to imagine her exposed pussy. Sat in the crotch of her panties was his key. ‘Hope you’re missing me!’ she wrote.

Later that day, another text, this time of her top lifted in the mirror, her bra visible. ‘Maybe I’ll stop by that bar on the way home. Might be late!’

This drove him wild, straining to get hard. She was late; 5 PM rolled around. Then six. His imagination running wild. She had gone shopping but why tell him that!

She arrived home and he casually asked where she had been. “Having fun!” she teased. “Maybe I’ll tell you later.”

After dinner, she sent him to have a bath. “You come out when I tell you to,” she told him with a cheeky smile.

He did as told, soaking for well over an hour before the message he was desperate for. “Okay, get out.”

He climbed out and dried off. Leaving the bathroom full of hope. As he entered the room she stepped out from the en-suite. “Stand still,” she ordered. “Hands behind your head!”

He did, and she tied his wrists together and tied them to his neck so he couldn’t move. She was wearing a sexy black bodysuit, pull-up stockings, and high heels. Her breasts half out, her pussy exposed in a cut-out.

That was the last he saw as she wrapped a scarf around his eyes and tugged his towel until it fell to the floor. She knelt, and he felt his cock released from its prison. She took him into her mouth, sucking him gently. Stopping to lick his cock and balls. He got close again and she stopped. She pushed him onto the bed on his front.

“Get up on your knees!” she told him.

She smacked his arse with her hands. Then he felt the coolness of the oil. This time starting in the base of his spine, dripping down onto his arse. He felt her hands all over him. On his buttocks, between his legs, on his cock, on his balls and tracing across his arse. The touch on his arse sent a wave of pleasure through him and she repeated it.

His balls were hanging low and she cupped them, squeezed them, then slapped them lightly.

She rolled him onto his back and used both hands on him. One on his cock and one massaging his balls. Plenty of oil. It’s slipped and slid. Light pressure. Massaging not wanking. Bringing him closer, slowly, then backing off each time he came close.

He felt her move up and she lowered herself onto him. She held him in her. Not moving more than an inch or two. Leaning so his cock pressed on her g-spot. He heard the sound of her toy as she pleasured her clit. Using him. She came quickly and lifted off him again, her hands taking the place of her pussy once more.

This time, she built him back to the edge slowly, telling him a story about why she’d been late. When he got close she didn’t stop. She got harder and faster. Squeezing his cock as hard as her hands could manage. Wanking him as hard and fast as she could. She slapped his balls and it sent him over the edge. She carried on wanking, hard, as his cum shot out of him. She wanked until he begged her to stop and he lay back. Totally spent. It was five minutes before he could even speak.

“Thank you,” was all he managed.

———-

This was number 1. My dream night with her. Who knows what next time will bring.

Published 
Written by Dugley68
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments