Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Straight Sex Stories

Straight sex stories relate to aesthetic, sexual and romantic attraction exclusively between two individuals of differing genders.

All normal stories between loving couples go in here - please find the relevant niche category should your story involve something a bit out of the ordinary.

Popular Stories

A Simple Request

Jeanette encourages her lover to have his way with her.

When I stepped into Neil's bedroom, I saw that he'd already stripped down to his boxers. He was in the process of drawing back the covers, but the sight of me made him pause. "I like that," he said, nodding toward my nightgown. His stare moved over the ga...

All Stories

You Wouldn't Do That, Would You?

A peek into a married couple's conversation after they come home from a friend's pool party quite aroused.

"Well, that looks familiar," Ellen said sarcastically as she untied her bikini top behind her back. "What's that supposed to mean?" Derrick asked, tossing his swimming trunks in the hamper. "You've been like that all night, especially when you were flirti...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 24 - Main Street

Jack and Cynthia look for more Christmas

The day was sunny and crisp. Cynthia was buttoned up to her eyes and my coat was zipped to my chin. Main Street looked like a Winter Wonderland. At the end of the street, in the cul d’ sac was Santa’s Village. Memories of my Mom and Dad floated through my...

Love With Total Desire

The lovers, the passion never ending

Chapter 1: The Meeting Tom Turner was a seasoned fitness enthusiast in his early 40s. With a chiseled physique that was the result of years of dedication, he stood at an imposing 6'2" with broad shoulders and a confident demeanor. His dark hair was flecke...

How She Became Addicted To XL

Once you go big, you never come back.

It was summer vacation last year; a group of colleagues from work going to Croatia. I was single and there was a girl in the group who had recently broken up with her boyfriend. We had been flirting for a few months but nothing had happened between us. So...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Odalisque Ch. 11

Honor teaches the tango ...

The large flat screen's digital clock had said '8:16' in bright green-lit digits, and it was tuned to an Asian-based English-speaking news channel when she turned it on. She fidgeted as she brought the tea cup to her lips, squirming on the sofa, her legs...

Jack And Cynthia - Chapter 22 - Our First Day

Jack and Cynthia start their new life with coffee in bed

I snuck out of our bed and went to the bathroom to start my morning routine. My goal was to bring my new bride her coffee in bed. When I emerged from the bathroom, Cynthia was not in bed. Damn it. I heard cups being taken from the cupboard and being fille...

The Odalisque Ch. 10

Honor hears some French ...

The number of people in the basement lobby was surprisingly low considering the volume of guests going through the automatic doors. A large number of guests elected to use the spiraling staircase to the ground floor instead of waiting for the lifts. Yet t...

Hot Car Sex

Good thing we have tinted windows

Some back story: I very much love my boyfriend, he is a sweet, loving, and doting partner. He’s also, a freak in the best way. Dalton is just shy of six feet; he has light brown hair, super green eyes and a normal build, not too muscular, but you can tell...