Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Femdom Stories

Femdom or female domination sex stories, are those where a woman takes the lead.

Dominant wives, girlfriends or women in positions of power, are usually the main character, with a submissive male or female, attending to their every demand.

For male and female subs, femdom fiction is likely to contain story elements of both softer activities like foot worship and teasing, to more hardcore activities like light torture, pain play (nipple and genital clamps, CBT), strap-on sex (pegging), figging, smothering / suffocation, orgasm denial, fisting, anal play, spanking, toilet play and humiliation.

Popular Stories

All Stories

His Best Friend's Mom Becomes His Keyholder Part 1

His Best Friend's Mom Catches Him Stealing Her Panties And Becomes His Keyholder

The summer sun cast a golden hue over the suburban neighbourhood, its neatly trimmed lawns and well-maintained houses basking in the light. The air was filled with the scent of freshly cut grass and blooming flowers, a perfect day for a visit to his best...

Ms. Evergold Bedazzles - Part One

CEO’s gorgeous, brazen wife enchants Darian, a male employee, and an invitation is presented.

Darian is an intern at the most prestigious tech firm in the city. This is his first job out of college, and he feels lucky as hell to land it. His very first assignment has been to make a preliminary presentation to upper management. He’s been working on...

Maid For The Job - Part Two

As Alex juggles sorting his life out and exploring new fantasies, another mistake from his past comes back to haunt him.

Alice stood with her hands on her hips expecting me to continue. It didn't matter whether I stopped and handed her back the panties with the guilty look of someone who had been caught doing something they shouldn't, or continued stroking myself while smel...

Maid For The Job - Part One

Desperate to keep his job, Alex agrees to bizarre conditions to earn his employer's trust.

Calm yourself. The quiet voice sounded in my mind through the pandemonium of panic and anxiety, bringing with it blissful silence. I checked my reflection in the bathroom mirror, thankful no one else was in the office's toilets to see my mini-meltdown. My...

Losing Control - Part 2

Helen starts to take control of my life, including coming up with a "solution" when I lose my job

As I travelled back home, I was nervously excited to know what tasks Helen had set me, but, as she had instructed, I didn’t look until I was in my flat, whereupon I ripped open the envelope. Inside was a folded sheet of paper, from which drifted the delig...

Losing Control - Part 1

After my messy divorce, I decide to explore my submissive side. But am I biting off more than I can chew?

It was six years ago that I met Helen, then a thirty-seven-year-old widow with an eighteen-year-old daughter, Alice, in the sixth form at a private school, soon to sit her A-Levels. Seven years before that, Helen had lost her husband, and Alice her father...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sirena Calling

A shy guy can't help from peeping on his gorgeous blonde neighbor with disastrously delicious results.

Kevin is new to this upscale, vibrant neighborhood. The moving truck just left on this late summer afternoon, and he sits in the middle of stacks of boxes. He’s bewildered at being here, and overwhelmed by the last few weeks of lawyers, advisors, distant...

As the next activity was my choice, I told the girls that we tie Greg down and they could give him the full treatment and see how much more he can shoot to give Toni what she loves. The girls, however still wanted to be in charge. “Greg, you are not smoot...

The Enveloping Requirement: Part 7

After the final peculiar, disciplinary of the weekend, Christopher Robertson has a mind full of erotic scenarios, and a big decision to make.

The autumn glow from outside shone through the voiles and blinds and into the main bedroom. The warm light was shining on Miss Lexington as she undressed. She slowly took down her underwear, and once again, pushed her bottom out as she guided the lingerie...

Time Of The Month

I experience my horrific monthly maintenance caning, in the hope that a delightful reward will ensue

It was the first Saturday of the month, a day that my wife, Amanda, refers to as "my time of the month." Amanda, of course, also has "her time of the month," but the expression has a different meaning for her than it does for me. However, it amuses Amanda...