Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Lovers Stories

These are stories about wife lovers, and specifically concerned with married women.

The wife in question may not actually be making love to her husband, and the stories could involve other lovers, either men or women.

Akin to this category are slut wives, hot and horny wife stories, wife swapping, and cheating wives.

Popular Stories

All Stories

The Hall Pass: Part II

Wife uses her hall pass on a cruise, engaging in a surprising encounter with a porn star in her husband's presence

Trailing in the pungent, inescapable chlorine-scented wake of Danny, Candace reveled proudly in the jeers of passing housekeepers and couples within the claustrophobic corridor, most of whose female counterparts would have risked everything to be in her s...

The Hall Pass: Part I

Wife uses her hall pass on a cruise, engaging in a surprising encounter with a porn star in her husband's presence

Marital hall passes were something only ever mentioned in the movies, or jokingly brought up between couples while in an intoxicated state. The odds of a spouse being presented with the opportunity of a random intimate encounter with Chris Hemsworth or Sy...

Lisa And Barry's Weekend

New meds give hotwife the hots on firm's weekend away.

The doctor pointed out, as he typed the prescription, “One of the known side effects you need to keep in mind is this can abate your periods, so try not to panic. It may just lesson the flow by quite a bit though. Another possibility is an increased or de...

Score 37 37
6
1.2k Views 1.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

I'm Done Part 4

Dan is done with a lot of things, but is just getting started on some others

As the days passed, we became even closer. We talked through the individual hells that we had each survived and fell ever deeper in love. Bella had reconnected with Marcy when Marcy started her search for me, and they continued to talk frequently on the p...

Sorry, Continue

Make sure you both understand the rules.

“Hello, honey, I’m home!” “Oh, good. Go take a quick shower and get dressed.” “Ok, ahh… why?” “Because I have something to tell you that I think you’re going to love.” That was enough to keep me on edge. I wasn’t going to let her hound me about asking que...

I'm Done Part 3

Bella and Penny have waited long enough

We moved at a snail’s pace. We were wary and careful friends, feeling our way through our own emotional minefields. I think any one of us left alone would have sunk into a well of depression and given up on life. The three of us together lifted each other...

I'm Done Part 2

A neighbor in need and a revelation Dan isn’t prepared for

The days went by, and I got her settled at home. I took the back off the recliner so I could move the heavy ass thing and relocated it to her bedroom. I put it back together, and that’s where I slept for at least a month. I talked to the police and asked...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Melanie And Carsten - Carsten Comes For A Visit

We pick my buddy Carsten up from the airport and Melanie takes care of him on the drive

It was a sunny day when my friend Carsten finally came to visit after a long time. The anticipation mixed with a certain nervousness, because I knew that the tension between my girlfriend Melanie and him was always noticeable. We picked him up from the ai...

Weather Delay Part 2

Helping out in the kitchen

...She looked at me speculatively. “Permission for what, dear?” “For anything you want to do with Bill. He wants you, and you know it. I think you want him too. If you’re interested, then have fun. I’m fine with whatever you decide.” Part 2 We continued t...

My Accountant

My Plus Sized Accountant

My accountant is what people would call a plus sized woman. Randi is in her late forties, about five feet four inches tall and weighs, I’m guessing here, about two hundred twenty five pounds. Mildly putting it, she is a big woman. She wears glasses, has s...

Weather Delay Part 1

Making the best of being stranded with strangers

I knew better, but she wouldn’t listen. My wife Mandy wanted to be home and she wasn’t waiting, regardless of the weather. I get it; I really do. She’d accompanied me on this alleged two-day work trip, and it had turned into a week long marathon of meetin...

Return

Returning to her lover.

I drove up to the house, parking on the driveway. I sat in the car, thinking. I’ve fucked Nash ten times since Brody asked me to. That first time was indescribable. Knowing that Brody was watching him fuck me, plus knowing that the cock in me wasn’t Brody...