Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq social distancing

"Jaq performs at a good social distance"

22
22 Comments 22
41.9k Views 41.9k
936 words 936 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"A recent adventure, even managed in these strange times."

We are certainly living in some strange times at present. As many of my avid readers will know, this is something that Jaq and myself will find very hard.  As a couple we love to entertain couples, guys and females, to engage in some sexy fun.

Of course, this sort of fun is out of the question at present, or so I thought.

While enjoying a glass of wine one evening Jaq made a suggestion; her idea was to take our daily exercise walk through the local woodland. Jaq suggested that we could enjoy a quick fucking session while we were out. The woodland that is close to us never gets very busy, we would be sure to be able to get some outdoor sex in along the way.

Later that evening we were chatting about going the following day, Jaq suggested that we go around lunchtime as it would be sure to be quiet.

Jaq had retired to bed, my mind was going into overdrive. I came up with a plan that would be sure to please Jaq.

My plan was to ring a couple of guys we knew, I would let them know about where we would be and at what time. My theory was that as long as social distancing was observed no harm would be done. I rang the guys, both were really up for being voyeurs. I insisted that they were to keep at a safe distance, not only from us but also from each other.

After an extended lay in the following morning, it was time to get ready. Jaq was walking around in a nice pair of black panties, she was trying to decide what to wear. Outfit chosen looked very nice; black panties, short skirt and tiny vest top. Jaq suggested a bonus for the guys watching, she threw me a pair of pink panties. I was to wear the panties under my jeans, I was delighted to oblige.

I had mentioned to Jaq that we may have a small audience, this made her very horny. I followed Jaq into the bedroom, I watched as she tossed two pairs of her dirty panties into her bag. Along with the panties she decided to take her favourite dildo, a big purple one. I had taken a blanket to make us comfortable.

We were both very horny as we set off at around 12.30 pm.

Arriving at the agreed location I set the blanket on the floor, we were soon snogging and feeling very aroused. A few minutes later we heard some rustling noises, we noticed the two guys several metres apart in the bushes. The guys were around ten metres away, I called out that they were welcome to come a little closer if they wished.

The guys did move a little closer but still kept a good distance away, Jaq soon had me stripped off to just my little pink panties. This was going to be fun, my cock was leaking as Jaq rubbed through the material of the little panties.

RaissaSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RaissaSweet

I eased Jaq down onto the blanket, easing her top off her lovely titties to be admired by all. Jaq loves an audience and was soon stripped down, her lovely wet hairy bush on show. Jaq was so wet as I eased her legs apart, I soon got to work licking her to her first orgasm while still wearing the pink panties.

Jaq reached for her bag, throwing a pair of her dirty panties to both of the guys. I could see both guys slowly stroking big hard cocks, now sniffing Jaqs dirty panties as they watched.

Jaq was really turned on now, she took out the big purple dildo and put on the show of her life. Ten inches of rubber cock was soon fully embedded in her pussy, she fucked herself to several orgasms.

My turn was coming, Jaq got onto her knees and begged me to fuck her. I eased my cock out of the top of the pink panties, I then nudged my cock along her now swollen pussy and slipped easily into a nice rhythm. Jaq looked over at the two guys, still sniffing her dirty panties and close to cumming.

Still on her knees, Jaq started to suck the dildo as I fucked her from behind. Now, this was the closest we could get to a spitroast, not quite the same, but pleasurable all the same. I was very close to cumming, groaning as I unleashed a huge load into my wife. 

Jaq watched on as the two guys sprayed cum, both cumming at the same time. As the guys were ready to leave Jaq told them to keep the dirty panties, hopefully, to get more pleasure from them during the lockdown.

Jaq got me to pull my pink panties back up, I thought we would be heading home but she had other ideas. 

With the guys still looking on Jaq asked me to lay on my back, squatting over me she let my cum drip onto my face. Now that must of been a sight, me in pink panties with my face now covered in my own cum. Not yet finished, Jaq then inserted the big dildo into her pussy.  As the dildo was withdrawn she got me to lick it, I felt like a slut as I sucked and slurped on the cum covered rubber cock.

We made our way home, pleased that we had managed a safe adventure. The two guys were certainly happy when they left, both taking a pair of my wife's dirty panties away with them.

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments