Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wigged Out: Part 4

"A Night to Remember"

52
23 Comments 23
4.0k Views 4.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Author's Notes

"Finally succumbing to the sexually deviant influence of Lana, Louise has discovered that her husband has been cheating. Her reconnaissance mission led to something much more sexually charged, and she's ready to execute her plan of vengenace."

The knowledge of what I was walking into already had me horny enough to burst; the sight of it didn’t disappoint. My nipples were tingling to the rhythm of my pounding heart, my cunt steaming. Even knowing that it was my cheating husband and his secretary didn’t lessen the horny, voyeuristic lust I felt from viewing the vision before me. Having utterly surrendered to Lana’s deviancy had its perks. What I saw sent jolts of horny pleasure through my entire body. Those lusty feelings were more intense than most of Louise’s orgasms had been.

Susan was on her knees, facing the doorway, and wearing the promised lingerie. Her smooth, tanned skin contrasted well with the white thigh-high stockings and matching garter belt. Her wispy, white bra barely contained her breasts, lifting them upwards, enticingly. Not only that, but her lacy, white thong, little more than a tiny triangle of lace with some fine straps, was over the garters for easy removal. Her black hair billowed about her face as she knelt between Henry’s legs, her head vigorously bobbing up and down over his cock. She sucked him with gusto, showing no signs of a gag reflex, slamming her mouth all the way down to his groin, then back up. Shiny saliva coated her lips and his cock; she moaned with each downward thrust, a genuine, cock-hungry slut.

Setting down my purse, with the incriminating evidence and divorce papers secreted inside, and my phone, strategically pointed to record the action, I stood in the entryway, watching. My husband was seated in a chair within the sitting area, his back to me. From where I stood, I could see the entire hotel room.

Directly to my left was the bathroom, the door open. It featured a large tub with a shower, dual sinks, and plenty of towels. Just past the bathroom, the room opened up. My husband and Susan were in the lounge area, a large bed just beyond. The right-hand wall held a writing table, a large television, playing with the sound off, lined the wall across from the bed. Large windows, the curtains open, allowing anyone from the street to see inside, occupied the far end. None of that occupied my attention. Seeing Susan flushed with arousal, enthusiastically devouring a hard cock, sent my mind on fire and caused an eruption of passion between my thighs.

She immediately saw me and locked her eyes on mine. The lust in her gaze was indescribable. Deftly shifting to give me a better view, Susan kept her eyes on my impassioned face as she continued to suck the cheating bastard’s hard cock. I could hear slurping sounds, her moaning with enthusiasm, and Henry’s ragged breath. Leaning against the wall, I spread my legs wide enough to finger my cunt while I watched. I’d been feeling overwhelming lust for Susan since our eyes met at dinner. Our tryst in the ladies’ room wasn’t part of my plan; it grew from the overwhelming desire I felt for her.

The lust was mutual. Squeezing and caressing his balls with one hand, her other hand moved under her panties, the outlines of her fingers stretching the fabric as she fucked herself with abandon. My hand matched hers, fucking myself as we stared at each other. My juices coated my hand, feeling like liquid fire, pouring out of me as a wet spot darkened her lace thong.

Suddenly, she stopped sucking the cock, a long line of saliva trailing from her lips to the head of his cock. Her hand stroked his shaft hard and fast, her other hand leaving her panties and drawing near her face. Susan looked me straight in the eyes and brought up her index finger in a “hush” gesture, motioning me to silence. I stifled a moan as she plunged her lips over her cum-saturated finger and sucked it clean. Susan nodded at the door behind me, then held up a single finger, motioning for me to wait. I nodded but continued fucking my snatch.

“You know what, lover,” she said to Henry, looking up at him, her face flush with arousal. “I’m going to go get some ice.”

“What?” Henry asked. His disappointment was obvious; I knew that tone all too well.

“It’ll be fun,” she said seductively. “If I cool down that hot, hard cock of yours, it lasts a really long time. I want to take my time with you, tonight.”

“You’re so naughty,” he replied.

“I know how you like me to be naughty, so I’m not even going to get dressed. I’ll just throw on my robe and go get us some ice, dressed like a slut for you. Why don’t you pick out a nice, sexy movie and keep that cock hard for me until I get back?”

Susan stood up, a conspiratorial smile on her face, and grabbed a matching, white, satin robe from the chair beside them. Not bothering to tie it, she threw on the robe—it barely covered the top half of her ass—and walked towards me, towards the door.

“Be back soon; make it a nasty movie,” she cooed. Taking me by the hand, she led me out into the empty hotel hallway.

Just down the hall, there was a little lounge area right beside the ice machine, and she pulled me into it. We both sat on the small couch. Staring at each other, feeling the heat between us, I decided that I couldn’t go through with my plan. I truly felt something for her and didn’t want her caught up in my plans.

Her moist, pouting lips parted, her head moving toward mine, ready for a kiss.

“I need to confess something to you, first,” I said, my voice barely above a whisper. Susan only nodded.

A few deep breaths built my courage. “I’m not here for you, and I’m sorry. I was going to destroy the man you’re with, Henry, for good reason, but I’m deeply attracted to you. I can’t go through with it, because I don’t want to see you hurt. I want you, and I don’t want to hurt you. What we did in the bathroom was real to me. I’m so horny for you.”

Susan sat there, nodding feebly, her eyes locked to mine. “I felt it, too, Mrs. Stevenson.”

“What, you fucking know who I am?”

She sighed. “Henry, your husband, has been fucking me for almost a year. I’m so sorry,” her face showed pain and remorse. “I recognized you from the picture on his desk and thought that maybe you’d shown up to confront him. I never believed his lies that you knew and were into it; I was using him to get ahead at work.”

“He told you that I was into it? That lying, cheating, son-of-a-bitch.”

“Yes,” she sobbed. “He lied to me and told me you two were swingers. I went along with it because I wanted to get promoted. I don’t give a fuck about that asshole, I want more of you.”

I hugged her to me, delighting at the feel of the smooth satin of her robe. “I was going to serve him divorce papers and make him sign,” I confessed. “But, I don’t want the fallout to harm you.”

Her body relaxed in my arms. “I’ll help you! What do you need me to do, Mrs, Stevenson?”

“We’ll start by having you call me Lana…”

Unified by mutual attraction, Susan quickly became my willing accomplice. Kissing her passionately, our hands wandering over each other’s bodies, fingers probing wet holes, we broke our embrace. She filled the ice bucket, blew me a kiss, and went back to the hotel room, again leaving the door unlocked for me. I waited for a few minutes, fingering my cunt in heat, and then followed. Hopefully she had everything set up.

As planned, she had everything prepared. As sexy as walking in on her, kneeling with a cock in her mouth, had been, she outdid herself. Susan had removed her lacy thong and was bottomless, her manicured tuft of black pubic hair visible and sexy. Straddling my husband’s face, reverse cowgirl fashion, facing the door, she had blindfolded him with his tie, and had his hands tethered, her damp panties impromptu shackles. Some ice lay on the floor, melting away, the ice bucket near the chair they’d previously occupied.

Her wet cunt was sliding over his mouth, hips humping from nose to chin, as she rode his face. As soon as she saw me, she made kissing motions with her lips, her hands rising to squeeze her own tits.

“That’s it,” she urged. “Lick my fucking pussy, like it’s the last time you’ll ever taste it. Deeper. Stick that tongue up my hole while I grind on your face. Do you like drowning in my wetness?”

Henry had disrobed, his pathetically average cock fully erect, bobbing along with Susan’s gyrations. A porn movie played on the TV, but it was boring by comparison. Susan leaned forward, resting her weight on her hands, her tongue snaking out to torture his cock while she stared at me.

“That’s it, tongue my asshole, you filthy pervert.” She began to say more but had to stop as her body shuddered in pleasure.

I kept my dress on, but hiked it up over my waist, exposing my pussy, my arousal dripping down my thighs. My clitoris was throbbing with lust, my fingers quickly stroking it into volcanic heat.

Susan’s hips bucked against my husband’s tongue, loud moans escaping her mouth. Finally, she spoke again. “Remember the sexy blond you saw in the restaurant?”

“Mmmph, Nmmph,” he mumbled into her crotch.

“I met her in the ladies’ room,” Susan growled, her body nearing orgasm. “We, ah fuck, lick me…we made out, you feel so good…in the ladies’ room.”

Henry’s cock twitched violently. He thrust his head into her cunt, licking and lapping furiously.

“I fingered her hot cunt, and she fucked my cunt…ahh, so close. I’m fucking cumming.”

Susan collapsed over his body, shaking and contorting herself demonically. Her panting moans were so overpoweringly sexy that I fingered myself to orgasm just watching her.

gae89tano
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gae89tano

Still in the throes of blissful aftershocks, she began humping his face once more. “Now, I have a surprise for you.” She climbed off of him, pulling him upright, stopping only to smear her cum-juice all over his face, and pushed him into the chair. The panties fell off his wrists, falling to the carpeted floor. “Keep the blindfold on until I tell you to take it off.”

Susan sat on the bed, spreading her legs, beckoning me to her. Silently, I approached her, allowing her to put her hands on my blonde hair and push me between her legs. Bent over, my ass sticking out, my sex juice running down my legs, my face was only inches away from her dripping pussy. I could feel the heat emanating off of it, see the wetness glistening on her cunt lips, and smell the sweet aroma of her musky arousal.

My tongue flicked out, running slowly, gently over her lips, causing her to moan in rapture. Her nectar tasted divine, sweet, and savory. I plunged my tongue into her hole, admiring the way her hips bucked into my face, saturating my face.

“I, mmm, saw her in the hall. Feels so good,” she moaned. “Do you know what I did?”

Henry moaned, the sounds of his fist slapping against his flesh as he stroked himself. I positioned myself for better access, locking my lips over her throbbing, swollen clit.

“Aah, fuck! Fucking fuck me,” she cursed as my finger penetrated her wetness, thrusting inside her cunt.

Susan continued, her voice coming in horny gasps as I licked her clit harder and faster, my finger fucking her. “I, ooh, fuck, invited her in. Oh, right there, right there; don’t stop. She’s licking my pussy right now.”

“I love your dirty mind,” Henry moaned. “Your imagination drives me wild.”

“Right now…aaah…she has a finger up my twat, and is…oh so good…licking my clit.”

Although he was seated just outside my field of view, I could hear my husband’s fist slapping faster and faster.

“Take the blindfold off and see,” Susan commanded. She grabbed handfuls of my blond tresses, pulling me hard against her gyrating slit. “You’ll never forget tonight, I promise you. Oooh, aah, I’m going to cum.”

“Holy shit,” Henry shouted in disbelief.

He hadn’t looked at my ass in years, so I doubted he’d recognize me from behind, especially in the blond Lana wig. Even if he might have, Susan’s powerful orgasm completely distracted. She screamed at the top of her lungs, writhing on the bed, her hips pumping into me hard and fast as her back arched. Her hands left my head, grasping at her tits as she threw her head from side to side.

I felt her hot, wet, fluid shoot into my mouth, her outer lips smashing into my lips, her entire body heaving. She came so much that her cum dripped from my face. I licked up as much of it as I could.

“Stay there,” she said to me, very gently, more of a request. I nodded, laying my torso across the bed, my knees resting on the floor.

Bent over like that, my tight dress hiked up over my waist, I felt as wanton as I’m sure I looked. Susan sidled next to me, matching my position, kneeling beside the bed, her ass sticking out.

“Fuck me from behind, you fucking stud,” she commanded.

Henry kept pumping his hard cock in his fist, moving up behind her. With her black hair falling between our faces, she smiled at me. Her eyes were alight with lust, her cheeks red from sexual exertion.

“Aaah, fuck,” she moaned, her lips barely an inch from mine. Her body moved back and forth, accompanied by my husband’s grunts. He had pushed his hardness into her, deep, and was fucking her hard and fast.

Our lips met, our tongues probing the other’s mouth. I could hear her moans and feel them resonate in my mouth as we kissed each other. It was a hot, needy, horny kiss, all desire, and lust consuming us. Our hands snaked around each other’s heads, caressing each other, pulling our lips tighter together.

She broke off the kiss as her moans began coming in rapid succession. “Now, uh-uh, stop fucking me. Mmm. Fuck her.” She giggled into my mouth, kissing me once more.

I felt Henry’s cock slam into my aching cunt. Unaware that he had plunged his cock into his wife, he didn’t make sweet, gentle love to me. He fucked me hard, his manhood burying itself as deep as it would go, moans and sighs escaping his mouth. If he had fucked me like this when I was Louise, I wouldn’t have minded him cheating.

Susan looked lustily at me, an impish expression crossing her face as her eyes consumed me. Shifting slightly, she moved a bit, then I felt her hand grabbing at my boobs, traveling down my torso until her seeking fingers found my swollen, erect clit.

“Yes, yes, fuck, yes!” I screamed as she gently tugged my clit, moving her fingers back and forth across it.

The combination of the physical sensations, being slammed from behind while she expertly masturbated my pussy, coupled with the knowledge that my husband thought he was fucking a cheap slut rather than his wife, sent me instantly over the edge. My hips bucked wildly as an intense orgasm washed over me.

Susan’s mouth sought my lips as I came. Her breathing was hit, ragged, and lusty, my moans muffled by her tongue twirling inside my mouth, fucking it with her tongue.

“Now fuck me,” she begged. Henry pulled out of me, my cum pouring out of me, and thrust wildly into Susan. I returned her previous favor, pulling her gorgeous breasts out of her wispy bra, smacking her tits into swollen redness before my fingers sought her clit.

“Fucking fuck,” she screamed over and over. “Oh, my God, I’m cumming.”

I cruelly kept assaulting her clit as her orgasm exploded in her body, matching mine in intensity. Rather than kiss her, I jumped on the bed and shoved my runny cunt into her face. She writhed and moaned in orgasm, her tongue seeking my clit.

“I’m going to fucking cum, you whore,” Henry announced.

“The fuck you are,” I said sternly, jumping up and disrupting both the flow of our sex and his orgasm.

As soon as his eyes met mine, I pulled off the wig, revealing my brown hair. For a micro-second, my identity didn’t register. Then, suddenly, his jaw dropped, his face showed guilt and shame, and his pathetic cock shriveled and deflated. I wasn’t angry at all, but I did twist my face into a mask of spite. I ignored Susan’s muffled giggles.

“What the fuck…” he began, but paused. “Roberta, please, I can explain…”

“No,” I said evenly. “Don’t even bother. You’ve been cheating on me, you fucking bastard, lying to your secretary, and I want a divorce.”

He remained speechless, stunned. I got up, helped Susan to her feet, and retrieved my purse, turning off the video recording on my phone. Throwing copies of his texts and nude pictures from his cellphone records onto the floor in front of him, I held out the divorce papers. “Sign this, and I’m out of your life.”

“You’re serious?” he appeared crestfallen. “Louise, no. I won’t let you.”

“Fine, then,” I stated matter-of-factly. “If you don’t sign now, we’ll go to court.”

“You won’t. I love you and you love me.”

I ignored his ploy. “Of course,” I continued, “copies of your texts and dirty pictures, as well as the video from tonight, will show up in your company group email tomorrow.”

I paused to let that sink in.

“And I’m sure the board of directors will be upset over your breaking the ‘no fraternizing with coworkers’ policy. Isn’t that instant grounds for dismissal?”

“What do you want? Please, Roberta, I can’t lose my career.”

“I want you to sign. I get the townhouses, reasonable alimony for five years, my car, and my personal possessions; you get everything else.”

“This is blackmail, extortion.”

“Sign now for a clean break, or let everything come out later, your choice.”

He took the pen.

It was all over in a few minutes. I tucked the signed divorce papers into my purse, put my wig back on, and walked out. As soon as the door closed, I leaned against the wall and breathed a sigh of relief. It had all worked out. I was now free of him, on my own, and able to do as I pleased without any guilt or remorse, not that Lana permitted any into her psyche to begin with.

“Fuck you, you bastard,” I heard Susan shouting from within the room. “I fucking quit.”

I laughed aloud at my ex-husband’s pleas. The door slammed open, Susan marching out, still in her lingerie. She held her dress over one arm, her purse in that hand. She saw me; our eyes met. We shared a moment that only two women can know, our minds in sync, with total understanding and empathy. A few tears streamed from her eyes; I wiped them away with my fingertips.

“Looks like I’m out of that shitty job,” she laughed through her tears.

“Well,” I smiled. “I’m going into real estate, renting properties. Want to be my partner?”

She nodded.

“Let’s go out tomorrow night and talk it over before we fuck.”

“I’d like that,” she said.

We kissed the kiss of two lovers that cannot get enough of one another and parted. Taking the elevator down to the lobby, Louise accosted me from the reflection in the elevator doors. “No, you have to make it right, make things work out between you and Henry.” I laughed at the silly woman.

Back at my townhouse, after a long, luxurious bath, sleep came easily. I awakened refreshed and happy, happier than I recall being for years. I took my time dressing sexy and provocatively, and applied my makeup to enhance my sensuality. The first order of my day, before I dropped off the signed divorce papers to make things official, was the hair salon. It was time for my monthly styling.

“Good morning, Mrs. Stevenson,” Cindy, my hairdresser, greeted. “The usual trim and style?”

“Not today,” I beamed. “I want a change. Let’s dye it platinum blond.”

The end.

 

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments