Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Finding Our Way Back

"It's easy to grow complacent..."

98
40 Comments 40
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Feeling confused by my wife’s unreasonable mood swings was a less-than-stellar way to start our vacation. I know I took a vow for better or worse, but that didn’t mean I needed to sit in the rented beach house as the victim of her wrath. So, when Sarah told me to leave her the fuck alone, I was more than happy to oblige.

I walked down to the beach and ran a hand through my hair. The most frustrating part of all this is that I genuinely, deeply love my wife. But lately, I have to admit that I don’t like her very much.

I’m not saying I am perfect. But I think I’m a pretty decent guy and a supportive husband. And, while I’m not blind when it comes to noticing a pretty girl or a nice ass, I’ve never cheated on my wife in all the years we’ve been married.

I hoped that if I gave her some time to cool off, we could discuss what had made her so angry and try to fix things. This strategy had worked in the past, anyway. I didn’t know what else to do.

As I walked along the beach, I tried to pinpoint what had set Sarah off in the first place. I honestly had no idea. But that was getting to be a pretty regular occurrence, and it left me feeling tired and more than a little sad.

I sat staring aimlessly at the reflection of the sun in the water. Then out of the corner of my eye, I saw what looked like a red-haired angel walking toward me. I turned to look at her, but the glare of the sun kept me from being able to see her face.

Using my hand as a makeshift visor, I tried to get a better look at her. But, as luck would have it, a large wave came crashing against the rock, knocking me backwards, and the saltwater rendered me unable to see clearly for a moment.

When I could finally see, I was blown away. She was stunning, and all I could think about was how it would feel to kiss her lips and hold her body against mine. My cock swelled, and it took every ounce of energy not to blurt out that I wanted to ravish her.

Suddenly, she straddled me and released my shaft from its restraints.  With the sun's glare in my eyes, I couldn’t see her face. But I could see her voluptuous breasts swaying as she positioned herself over my raging hard-on. I filled my hands with them and was rewarded with a sensual moan.

Without a word, she lowered herself onto my stiff pole and rode me as though I was a broncho and she was the fearless rider. Her pussy clamped down on my dick until it felt like it might break off inside her.

“Hey,” I said, “Ease up a little; I need you to go slower.”

Her reply taunted me. “I’m fucking you like I always do, so why is it suddenly not good enough for you?”

Oh shit.

Suddenly, I could hear myself saying those exact words to my wife when we’d made love this morning. But eventually, it was fine, and she didn’t seem upset. I was pretty sure she had climaxed, and I rolled away and headed to the shower.

“It just hurts a little.”

“Then use more lube next time.”

I’m an idiot in more ways than one.

“We need to stop. I love my wife. I can’t do this.”

I felt like I was drowning and couldn’t catch my breath. Suddenly everything went black.

When I opened my eyes, I sputtered and choked as I heaved up a bunch of salt water. Soft hands patted my back and comforted me. I looked up into the beautiful blue eyes I’d loved for years.

“There you are,” my wife said. “Oh, David, I was so worried! I was trying to catch up to you so we could walk together and saw that huge wave knock you down and drag you under the water. You hit your head pretty hard, and I was afraid I’d lost you before I got the chance to make things right.”

Clearing my throat, my voice a bit scratchy from swallowing the salt water, I asked, “Did I say anything?”

“Say anything? No, you were knocked unconscious.”

She put her arms around me and said, “I’m so sorry I’ve been moody lately. I just feel like you’ve stopped listening to me and what I want and need in the bedroom. And I guess this morning was just the straw that broke the camel’s back. But I shouldn’t have shouted at you, and I’m truly sorry for that.”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I guess I figured things were going along pretty well until suddenly they weren’t.”

Sarah kissed my temple and held me close to her chest. “I got a glimpse of what would happen if I lost you, and all I could think of was how much I wanted to work hard to save our marriage.”

“I didn’t realize it needed saving,” I admitted. “What does that say about me?”

“That you’re human.”

I looked up at her and realized she was dressed in a flowing white sundress. She’d been the red-haired angel I saw coming toward me. The woman I was lusting after was my very own wife!

“I see you, Sarah,” I said, taking her face in my hands, kissing her softly. “And I’m willing to work harder at listening; I promise.”

Her face lit up, and that gorgeous smile reached her eyes for the first time in a while.

SelenaSaintsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaSaintsTS

“Wanna take that walk?” I asked.

“Actually, I had something else in mind.”

I frowned, confused. Then she wiggled her eyebrows.

“Oh! Hell, yes! I’ll follow your lead.”

She smiled and took my hand.

When we reached the beach house, I drew her into me and kissed her gently. I’d been in such a rush lately to get to the finish line I’d forgotten how sweet the journey could be. It was time to slow down and show my beautiful wife that I treasured her.

“Tell me what you want, Sarah.”

Sarah looked as though she’d like to devour me. She tilted her head and shot me a seductive look.

“I want you to touch me, tease me, and turn me on.”

Suddenly, I knew precisely what to do.

Following her to the bedroom, I suggested she strip for me slowly.

She blushed a little as she slid the strap of her sundress off her shoulder playfully. I felt my arousal grow as I watched the sight of my gorgeous wife drop the dress to the ground and step out of it. Her body stood naked before me, all those curves begging to be touched. But I vowed to be patient. So, instead of ravaging her, I beckoned for her to undress me.

As she did so, her gaze never left mine. The passion for me that I thought had dimmed was as bright as ever in those blue eyes. I pulled her onto the bed with me and told her to lie on her stomach. I allowed my fingertips to dance along her soft and smooth skin and traced circles and swirls on her back before dipping lower. Soon, a single digit skimmed along the crack of her firm, round ass. I was encouraged to continue by a delicate whimper. She opened her legs just enough to let me linger where her sweet honey pooled. Her moans invited my finger to slip inside her, and I was delighted to discover I’d made her wet without any lubricant. Then immediately ashamed that I’d fallen into the habit of going directly to the bottle of lube without even trying to get her aroused enough to drip for me.

“Turn over, darling; it’s time to get the front side of you some much-deserved attention.”

She rolled onto her back and smiled at me with dreamy eyes. I let my fingers enjoy her full breasts and gave ample devotion to her erect nipples. Soft moans and lusty groans escaped her lips as I made my way down to her recently waxed mound. Her legs parted instinctively for me, and I dipped that finger back inside her, delighting in the copious amount of nectar that my sensual touching had helped generate.

As I discovered her hardened nub, her body reacted as if electrified as her back arched and her hips bucked. Imagine my surprise when my wife’s unexpectedly quick climax created a fountain of heady elixir. I lapped her sweet juices and was rewarded with a second helping of honey as she came into my mouth.

“Fuck me, baby,” my wife begged. How long had it been since I’d heard those words?

Reminding myself not to rush, I lifted her legs and guided my throbbing cock into her slowly. I followed this with deliberate moves and had her hips rocking in rhythm with my thrusts. Looking down at my beautiful red-haired angel, I savored her body and managed to bring her to yet another orgasm before my sac tightened and my balls needed release. Her body was thrashing by now, urging me to thrust faster.

“God, yes, David! Fuck me! Oh, it feels so fucking good!”

It was finally time to ravage her, and I hammered into her sweet pussy, sending her over one last time before I emptied myself deep inside her.

Panting, we collapsed together on the bed, and I felt her body quivering. Looking at her face, I saw tears.

“Hey, what’s wrong? Did I hurt you?”

“No, you did everything right. I haven’t cum like that in a long time. I feel sexy and sated.”

I held her close and realized it had been some time since we’d enjoyed a post-sex cuddle. How did we get so far off the mark? I lay there and realized I’d stopped working at it. Not her.

“I’m so sorry it took hitting my head to realize that I’ve been the problem with our sex life, not you. I stopped taking the time to treasure you and enjoy pleasing your body. My climax is an inevitable thing on most occasions. Yours can be more elusive, and I allowed myself to think that was your fault, not mine. Can you forgive me?”

She smiled. “Yes, of course, I forgive you. But only if you’ll forgive me for forgetting to communicate what I needed with you more openly and clearly. It takes two to make or break a marriage.”

“I’m awfully glad that wave knocked me on my ass.”

“Gives new meaning to knock some sense into you.”

We cuddled for a bit before cleaning up and taking that walk together. On our way back, we stopped to gather some shells, and I saw the vision of the red-haired angel again. I went to get my wife’s attention, but the figure put her finger to her lips and said, “Shhhh.”

Then she winked at me, and the image of her dissipated.

“What’s wrong?” my own redheaded beauty asked.

I looked at her with a mix of newfound love and lust. “Not one damn thing. Come on, let’s grab a pizza for dinner and then enjoy each other for dessert.”

Her eyes lit up, and she raced me back to the beach house.

Best. Vacation. Ever.

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments